Antnormo.top is a web-site which uses the browser notification feature to lure computer users into signing up for spam notifications from this or similar web-sites that will in turn bombard users with pop up ads usually related to adware, adult websites and other click fraud schemes. This webpage shows the message ‘Click Allow to’ (download a file, watch a video, connect to the Internet, access the content of the web site, enable Flash Player), asking you to subscribe to notifications.
Once enabled, the Antnormo.top spam notifications will start popping up in the lower right corner of the desktop randomly and spam the user with annoying ads. The devs behind Antnormo.top use these push notifications to bypass protection against pop ups in the web browser and therefore show a huge number of unwanted ads. These advertisements are used to promote questionable web-browser extensions, free gifts scams, adware software bundles, and adult web-sites.
In order to unsubscribe from Antnormo.top push notifications open your web-browser’s settings and follow the Antnormo.top removal instructions below. Once you remove notifications subscription, the Antnormo.top pop ups advertisements will no longer display on the screen.
|Name||Antnormo.top pop up|
|Type||browser notification spam advertisements, pop up virus, pop ups, pop up advertisements|
|Distribution||potentially unwanted software, adware, social engineering attack, dubious pop-up advertisements|
|Removal||Antnormo.top removal guide|
How does your personal computer get infected with Antnormo.top pop ups
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to Antnormo.top from misleading advertisements or by potentially unwanted software and adware. Adware is software responsible for unwanted advertisements. Some adware will bring up advertisements when you is surfing the World Wide Web, while other will build up a profile of your browsing habits in order to target ads. In general, adware have to be installed on your computer, so it will tend to be bundled with other programs in much the same way as potentially unwanted programs.
Adware is usually gets onto PC system by being attached to free programs. So, when you installing free programs, carefully read the disclaimers, choose the Custom or Advanced setup type to watch for additional software that are being installed, because some of the apps are PUPs and adware.
You should delete adware software as quickly as possible. Here, in this post below, you can found the helpful guidance on How to remove adware and Antnormo.top popup ads from your personal computer for free.
How to remove Antnormo.top pop-ups from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
When the adware software gets installed on your computer without your knowledge, it’s not easy to remove. In many cases, there is no Uninstall program which simply remove the adware that causes Antnormo.top popups from your PC. So, we suggest using several well-proven free specialized tools like Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM), MalwareBytes Anti-Malware or HitmanPro. But the best method to remove Antnormo.top popup ads will be to perform several manual steps, after that additionally run antimalware utilities.
To remove Antnormo.top pop ups, complete the steps below:
- Manual Antnormo.top ads removal
- Automatic Removal of Antnormo.top pop-up advertisements
- Use AdBlocker to stop Antnormo.top pop-up advertisements and stay safe online
- Finish words
Manual Antnormo.top ads removal
In this section of the post, we have posted the steps that will help to get rid of Antnormo.top popup advertisements manually. Although compared to removal tools, this method loses in time, but you don’t need to download anything on your computer. It will be enough for you to follow the detailed instructions with images. We tried to describe each step in detail, but if you realized that you might not be able to figure it out, or simply do not want to change the Windows and web browser settings, then it’s better for you to use tools from trusted developers, which are listed below.
Delete recently installed PUPs
You can manually remove most nonaggressive adware by uninstalling the program that it came with or removing the adware itself using ‘Add/Remove programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ option in Windows Control Panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the Microsoft Windows logo, and then press Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter like below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, press the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as shown below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and select the ‘Control Panel’ at right like the one below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (MS Windows 7 or Vista) as shown below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed apps and remove all questionable and unknown software. We advise to click ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed apps by date. After you have found anything dubious that may be the adware related to the Antnormo.top advertisements or other PUP (potentially unwanted program), then select this program and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the dubious application blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to completely delete it from your device.
Remove Antnormo.top notifications from web browsers
If you’re getting browser notification spam from the Antnormo.top or another undesired web page, you will have previously pressed the ‘Allow’ button. Below we’ll teach you how to turn them off.
- In the right upper corner of the screen, expand the Chrome menu.
- Select ‘Settings’, scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Advanced’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Privacy and security’ section, select ‘Site settings’.
- Go to Notifications settings.
- Locate the Antnormo.top site and click the three vertical dots button next to it, then click on ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the web browser that shows Antnormo.top spam notifications ads.
- Find Antnormo.top site, other suspicious sites and set the toggle button to ‘OFF’ on them one-by-one.
- Click the Menu button (three horizontal stripes) on the top right hand corner.
- Select ‘Options’ and click on ‘Privacy & Security’ on the left hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section and click the ‘Settings’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Select the Antnormo.top domain from the list and change the status to ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to ‘Settings’. In the menu on the left go to ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button under ‘Website permissions’.
- Right-click the Antnormo.top URL. Click ‘Delete’.
- Click the Gear button on the top right hand corner of the window.
- Go to ‘Internet Options’ in the menu.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Antnormo.top and click the ‘Remove’ button to delete the URL.
- Click ‘Safari’ button on the top left corner of the screen and select ‘Preferences’.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Find the Antnormo.top domain and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Remove Antnormo.top pop-up advertisements from Firefox
This step will help you get rid of Antnormo.top ads, third-party toolbars, disable malicious addons and restore your default startpage, newtab page and search provider settings.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu like the one below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, click “Refresh Firefox” button like the one below.
Follow the onscreen procedure to revert back your Mozilla Firefox web browser settings to their original state.
Remove Antnormo.top pop ups from Google Chrome
If adware, other program or extensions modified your Chrome settings without your knowledge, then you can remove Antnormo.top pop up advertisements and restore your browser settings in Google Chrome at any time. It’ll save your personal information such as saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
- First launch the Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed addons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is done, your web browser’s default search provider, newtab and homepage will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Delete Antnormo.top pop-up advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
The IE reset is great if your web browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your web-browser, which installed by an malware.
First, run the Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will show the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web browser, then click the “Internet Options” as displayed in the figure below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then press the “Reset” button. The IE will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, press the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, click the “Reset” button as displayed on the image below.
Once the process is finished, click “Close” button. Close the IE and reboot your PC system for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your web-browser’s start page, search provider and newtab to default state.
Automatic Removal of Antnormo.top pop-up advertisements
The manual instructions above is tedious to use and can not always help to fully delete the Antnormo.top pop ups. Here I am telling you an automatic way to remove this adware from your PC system completely. Zemana, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and HitmanPro are antimalware tools that have the ability to detect and remove all kinds of malicious software including adware that cause annoying Antnormo.top pop-ups.
Run Zemana to get rid of Antnormo.top pop-up ads
Zemana Free is a free tool that performs a scan of your personal computer and displays if there are existing adware software, browser hijackers, viruses, worms, spyware, trojans and other malware residing on your computer. If malware is found, Zemana AntiMalware can automatically remove it. Zemana does not conflict with other anti malware and antivirus applications installed on your computer.
First, visit the page linked below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Zemana Anti-Malware.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
After the download is complete, start it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana Anti-Malware will try to update itself and when this procedure is complete, click the “Scan” button to start checking your computer for the adware that causes multiple unwanted pop ups.
This process may take some time, so please be patient. When a malicious software, adware or PUPs are detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly. Next, you need to click “Next” button.
The Zemana will start to remove adware software that causes Antnormo.top popup ads.
Get rid of Antnormo.top pop ups from web browsers with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a free portable program that scans your PC for adware which cause intrusive Antnormo.top pop ups, potentially unwanted software and browser hijackers and allows delete them easily. Moreover, it’ll also help you remove any harmful internet browser extensions and add-ons.
- Please go to the following link to download the latest version of Hitman Pro for Windows. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- Once the download is complete, start the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, press Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, click the “Next” to perform a system scan for the adware related to the Antnormo.top popups. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your device and the speed of your PC system. During the scan HitmanPro will detect threats exist on your computer.
- Once the scanning is complete, Hitman Pro will open a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been found. Review the report and then click “Next”. Now, press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Run MalwareBytes Anti Malware to delete Antnormo.top ads
We advise using the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM). You can download and install MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) to scan for adware and thereby remove Antnormo.top pop ups from your web-browsers. When installed and updated, this free malicious software remover automatically scans for and removes all threats exist on the PC.
- MalwareBytes can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once downloading is finished, please close all applications and open windows on your device. Double-click on the icon that’s called MBSetup.
- This will launch the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Free will run and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button for scanning your PC for the adware related to the Antnormo.top pop-up advertisements. While the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware tool is scanning, you may see how many objects it has identified as being infected by malware.
- Once the system scan is finished, the results are displayed in the scan report.
- When you’re ready, click the “Quarantine” button. When that process is complete, you may be prompted to restart the personal computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Use AdBlocker to stop Antnormo.top pop-up advertisements and stay safe online
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot stop all those annoying web-sites like Antnormo.top using only built-in Microsoft Windows capabilities. However, there is a application out that you can use to block annoying internet browser redirects, ads and popups in any modern web-browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Edge. It’s called Adguard and it works very well.
First, visit the following page, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of AdGuard.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When downloading is finished, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as shown in the following example.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick guide as on the image below.
Press “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick instructions which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you launch your PC system, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Antnormo.top, as well as other harmful or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
Once you’ve complete the steps outlined above, your device should be clean from adware software responsible for Antnormo.top pop ups and other malware. The Edge, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox will no longer redirect you to various annoying web sites similar to Antnormo.top. Unfortunately, if the few simple steps does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help here.