Yourviralnewz.com is a website which uses social engineering to deceive you and other unsuspecting victims into subscribing to spam notifications. It delivers the message stating that the user should click ‘Allow’ button in order to connect to the Internet, download a file, access the content of the web page, enable Flash Player, watch a video, and so on.
Once click on the ‘Allow’ button, the Yourviralnewz.com web page gets your permission to send browser notification spam in form of popup advertisements in the lower right corner of the screen. Push notifications are originally created to alert the user of recently published blog posts. Cyber criminals abuse ‘push notifications’ to avoid antivirus software and ad blocking applications by showing annoying adverts. These advertisements are displayed in the lower right corner of the screen urges users to play online games, visit dubious web-pages, install web browser extensions & so on.
If you are receiving spam notifications, you can delete Yourviralnewz.com subscription by going into your web-browser’s settings and completing the Yourviralnewz.com removal guide below. Once you remove notifications subscription, the Yourviralnewz.com popups ads will no longer appear on your desktop.
|Name||Yourviralnewz.com pop up|
|Type||push notifications ads, popups, popup virus, pop up advertisements|
|Distribution||misleading pop-up ads, adware software, social engineering attack, PUPs|
|Removal||Yourviralnewz.com removal guide|
Where the Yourviralnewz.com popups comes from
Cyber threat analysts have determined that users are redirected to Yourviralnewz.com by adware software or from suspicious ads. Adware is an advertising malware. It is developed just that: present numerous popups and/or annoying ads using intrusive and at times dangerous methods. Adware can also include other forms of malware. It can steal privacy info from the computer and pass it on to third parties. Adware has also been the basis for hacking to gain access to the computer.
The best option is to use the step-by-step guide posted below to free your computer of adware software and thereby remove Yourviralnewz.com ads.
How to remove Yourviralnewz.com pop ups from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
Most commonly adware software requires more than a simple uninstall with the help of Microsoft Windows Control panel in order to be fully removed. For that reason, our team developed several removal solutions which we’ve combined in a detailed tutorial. Therefore, if you have the unwanted Yourviralnewz.com pop up advertisements on your PC system and are currently trying to have it removed then feel free to follow the guide below in order to resolve your problem. Read it once, after doing so, please bookmark this page (or open it on your smartphone) as you may need to shut down your web-browser or restart your personal computer.
To remove Yourviralnewz.com pop ups, complete the steps below:
- How to manually remove Yourviralnewz.com
- Uninstall suspicious programs using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
- Remove Yourviralnewz.com notifications from web-browsers
- Remove Yourviralnewz.com popup advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Remove Yourviralnewz.com popup ads from Chrome
- Remove Yourviralnewz.com pop ups from Mozilla Firefox
- Automatic Removal of Yourviralnewz.com advertisements
- Block Yourviralnewz.com and other undesired webpages
- To sum up
How to manually remove Yourviralnewz.com
In most cases, it’s possible to manually delete Yourviralnewz.com ads. This method does not involve the use of any tricks or removal utilities. You just need to recover the normal settings of the personal computer and browser. This can be done by following a few simple steps below. If you want to quickly get rid of Yourviralnewz.com pop-up ads, as well as perform a full scan of your personal computer, we recommend that you run adware removal utilities, which are listed below.
Uninstall suspicious programs using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
It’s of primary importance to first identify and remove all PUPs, adware software programs and hijackers through ‘Add/Remove Programs’ (Windows XP) or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 10, 8, 7) section of your MS Windows Control Panel.
Press Windows button , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown in the figure below.
Further, press “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all software installed on your computer. Scroll through the all list, and remove any suspicious and unknown software.
Remove Yourviralnewz.com notifications from web-browsers
If you have allowed the Yourviralnewz.com spam notifications, you might notice that this website sending requests, and it can become annoying. To better control your computer, here’s how to get rid of Yourviralnewz.com push notifications from your browser.
Remove Yourviralnewz.com popup advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
The Microsoft Internet Explorer reset is great if your internet browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your web browser, that installed by an malicious software.
First, open the Microsoft Internet Explorer, then press ‘gear’ icon . It will display the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button as on the image below.
After the task is finished, click “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and reboot your PC system for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your browser’s start page, newtab and search provider by default to default state.
Remove Yourviralnewz.com popup ads from Chrome
Resetting Chrome to original state is effective in uninstalling the Yourviralnewz.com pop-ups from your internet browser. This solution is always helpful to follow if you have difficulty in removing changes caused by adware.
- First run the Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Google Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the plugin labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as on the image above.
- Next press the “Reset” button.
- Once this procedure is finished, your web browser’s startpage, default search provider and new tab page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Yourviralnewz.com pop ups from Mozilla Firefox
If Firefox settings are hijacked by the adware, your web-browser shows intrusive popup advertisements, then ‘Reset Mozilla Firefox’ could solve these problems. It’ll save your personal information such as saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
First, run the Mozilla Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button like below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Automatic Removal of Yourviralnewz.com advertisements
If the Yourviralnewz.com advertisements are still there, the situation is more serious. But don’t worry. There are several utilities which are created to locate and remove adware from your internet browser and computer. If you’re searching for a free way to adware software removal, then Zemana Free is a good option. Also you can get Hitman Pro and MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. Both programs also available for free unlimited scanning and for removal of detected malware, adware and potentially unwanted programs.
How to remove Yourviralnewz.com ads with Zemana Free
Does Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) delete adware software that causes Yourviralnewz.com ads? The adware is often installed with malicious software which can cause you to install an program such as toolbars you don’t want. Therefore, suggest using the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM). It is a tool developed to scan and get rid of adware and other malware from your device for free.
- Download Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) from the following link.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When downloading is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Next, start a file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana will start and display the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button to begin checking your computer for the adware that cause pop-ups. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient. While the Zemana Anti Malware tool is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as being infected by malware.
- When Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) is done scanning your PC system, Zemana Anti Malware will prepare a list of unwanted programs and adware.
- Review the results once the tool has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply press the “Next” button. The tool will remove adware which cause unwanted Yourviralnewz.com pop ups. When the clean-up is done, you may be prompted to restart the device.
- Close the Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) and continue with the next step.
Delete Yourviralnewz.com advertisements and harmful extensions with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a malicious software removal tool that is developed to search for and terminate hijackers, PUPs, adware software and suspicious processes from the affected computer. It is a portable application which can be run instantly from USB stick. Hitman Pro have an advanced system monitoring tool which uses a white-list database to isolate suspicious tasks and programs.
- Hitman Pro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After the downloading process is done, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this utility is opened, click “Next” button . Hitman Pro utility will begin scanning the whole personal computer to find out adware software that causes Yourviralnewz.com popups. A system scan may take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC system. During the scan HitmanPro will scan for threats present on your PC system.
- When the scan is finished, Hitman Pro will show a list of found items. Review the report and then click “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
How to remove Yourviralnewz.com with MalwareBytes Free
Get rid of Yourviralnewz.com popups manually is difficult and often the adware is not completely removed. Therefore, we suggest you to use the MalwareBytes AntiMalware that are fully clean your computer. Moreover, this free program will allow you to remove malware, PUPs, toolbars and hijackers that your device can be infected too.
Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of MalwareBytes Free for Windows. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
When the download is finished, close all applications and windows on your computer. Double-click the install file named MBSetup. If the “User Account Control” prompt pops up as shown below, click the “Yes” button.
It will open the Setup wizard which will help you set up MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) on your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
Once installation is finished successfully, press “Get Started” button. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) will automatically start and you can see its main screen as displayed in the figure below.
Now click the “Scan” button for checking your PC for the adware software which cause intrusive Yourviralnewz.com pop-ups. When a malicious software, adware software or PUPs are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is done.
After that process is finished, MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) will prepare a list of unwanted programs and adware software. You may delete threats (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Quarantine” button. The MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) will delete adware which cause annoying Yourviralnewz.com pop ups and move the selected items to the program’s quarantine. Once the process is finished, you may be prompted to reboot the personal computer.
We suggest you look at the following video, which completely explains the procedure of using the MalwareBytes to get rid of adware, browser hijacker and other malicious software.
Block Yourviralnewz.com and other undesired webpages
Use ad blocking program like AdGuard in order to stop ads, malvertisements, pop-ups and online trackers, avoid having to install malicious and adware browser plug-ins and add-ons which affect your device performance and impact your computer security. Browse the Internet anonymously and stay safe online!
Visit the following page to download AdGuard. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After the downloading process is finished, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen like below.
Follow the prompts. When the installation is complete, you will see a window as displayed on the image below.
You can press “Skip” to close the setup application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Yourviralnewz.com, as well as other harmful or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which may be found on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your PC should be clean of the adware that causes multiple unwanted pop ups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop up ads and unwanted harmful web sites) and Zemana Free (to periodically scan your PC for new malware, browser hijackers and adware software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows operating system. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijackers, harmful programs and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Yourviralnewz.com popup advertisements from your web-browser, then ask for help here.