According to experienced security researchers, Yourniceposts.com is a web-site which uses social engineering methods to lure you into subscribing to spam notifications. This web-page will claim that you need to press ‘Allow’ in order to access the content of the webpage, connect to the Internet, download a file, enable Flash Player, watch a video, and so on.
Once you click on the ‘Allow’ button, the Yourniceposts.com webpage starts sending tons of browser notification spam on your your screen. You will see the pop-up adverts even when the web-browser is closed. The spam notifications will essentially be ads for ‘free’ online games, prize & lottery scams, dubious internet browser plugins, adult web-pages, and adware bundles as displayed below.
The best method to unsubscribe from Yourniceposts.com push notifications open your internet browser’s settings and complete the Yourniceposts.com removal tutorial below. Once you delete notifications subscription, the Yourniceposts.com popups ads will no longer show on your screen.
|Type||browser notification spam ads, pop-ups, pop-up advertisements, popup virus|
|Distribution||adware softwares, potentially unwanted applications, social engineering attack, malicious popup advertisements|
|Removal||Yourniceposts.com removal guide|
Where the Yourniceposts.com pop-ups comes from
Security specialists have determined that users are redirected to Yourniceposts.com by adware or from shady advertisements. Many users consider adware, PUPs, keyloggers, trojans as the same thing. They are all forms of malware that each behave differently. The word ‘adware’ is a combination of two words ‘ad’ and ‘software’. Adware presents advertisements on an affected computer. Not very dangerous for users, but very profitable for the the software authors.
Adware software most likely to occur during the installation of free programs due the fact that potentially unwanted programs like this are mostly hidden in the setup file. Thus, if you’ve installed some free applications using Quick(Standard) method, you may have let adware get inside your machine. Keep in mind that the Quick mode is unreliable because it do not warn about bundled programs. Thus, optional apps will be installed automatically unless you choose Advanced/Custom mode and uncheck its installation.
We suggest to remove the adware that causes Yourniceposts.com popups in your web-browser, as soon as you found this problem, as it can redirect your web browser to web-resources that may load other harmful software on your PC system.
How to remove Yourniceposts.com advertisements from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
Fortunately, we’ve an effective method which will assist you manually or/and automatically remove Yourniceposts.com from your web browser and bring your web browser settings, including homepage, new tab page and search provider by default, back to normal. Below you’ll find a removal guide with all the steps you may need to successfully delete adware and its traces. Read it once, after doing so, please bookmark this page (or open it on your smartphone) as you may need to exit your browser or reboot your system.
To remove Yourniceposts.com pop ups, perform the following steps:
- How to manually get rid of Yourniceposts.com
- Delete potentially unwanted programs through the Windows Control Panel
- Remove Yourniceposts.com notifications from browsers
- Remove Yourniceposts.com from Mozilla Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
- Remove Yourniceposts.com advertisements from Google Chrome
- Delete Yourniceposts.com advertisements from Internet Explorer
- Automatic Removal of Yourniceposts.com pop ups
- How to stop Yourniceposts.com pop ups
- To sum up
How to manually get rid of Yourniceposts.com
Looking for a solution to delete Yourniceposts.com ads manually without downloading any tools? Then this section of the post is just for you. Below are some simple steps you can take. Performing these steps requires basic knowledge of web-browser and Windows setup. If you are not sure that you can follow them, it is better to use free software listed below that can allow you get rid of Yourniceposts.com advertisements.
Delete potentially unwanted programs through the Windows Control Panel
We suggest that you start the PC cleaning process by checking the list of installed programs and uninstall all unknown or suspicious apps. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the harmful apps such as adware and hijackers may be bundled with freeware. Delete the unwanted software can remove the intrusive ads or internet browser redirect.
|Windows 7||Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Mac OS|
Remove Yourniceposts.com notifications from browsers
If you’re in situation where you don’t want to see browser notification spam from the Yourniceposts.com webpage. In this case, you can turn off web notifications for your web browser in Microsoft Windows/Mac OS/Android. Find your browser in the list below, follow instructions to delete web-browser permissions to display browser notification spam.
- Just copy and paste the following text into the address bar of Chrome.
- Press Enter.
- Remove the Yourniceposts.com URL and other rogue notifications by clicking three vertical dots button next to each and selecting ‘Remove’.
- Open Chrome.
- Tap on the Menu button (three dots) on the top right hand corner of the browser.
- In the menu tap ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Tap on ‘Site settings’ and then ‘Notifications’. In the opened window, locate the Yourniceposts.com site, other rogue notifications and tap on them one-by-one.
- Tap the ‘Clean & Reset’ button and confirm.
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three bars).
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Options’. In the left side select ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section and click the ‘Settings’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Select the Yourniceposts.com domain from the list and change the status to ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the right upper corner, click the Edge menu button (it looks like three dots).
- Scroll down, find and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Website permissions’ section click ‘Manage permissions’.
- Right-click the Yourniceposts.com site. Click ‘Delete’.
- Click ‘Tools’ button in the top-right corner.
- Select ‘Internet options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Select the Yourniceposts.com domain and other suspicious sites under and delete them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- Go to ‘Preferences’ in the Safari menu.
- Select the ‘Websites’ tab and then select ‘Notifications’ section on the left panel.
- Locate the Yourniceposts.com site and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Remove Yourniceposts.com from Mozilla Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
If Firefox settings are hijacked by the adware, your web browser shows intrusive pop up ads, then ‘Reset Firefox’ could solve these problems. Your saved bookmarks, form auto-fill information and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
First, run the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button like the one below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Yourniceposts.com advertisements from Google Chrome
If adware, other program or addons modified your Chrome settings without your knowledge, then you can remove Yourniceposts.com popups and restore your internet browser settings in Chrome at any time. When using the reset feature, your personal information like passwords, bookmarks, browsing history and web form auto-fill data will be saved.
Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will display the drop-down menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Google Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, press to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown in the following example and press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Delete Yourniceposts.com advertisements from Internet Explorer
By resetting IE web-browser you restore your web-browser settings to its default state. This is good initial when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware software that causes multiple annoying pop ups.
First, launch the IE, press ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown in the following example.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your PC for the changes to take effect. It will delete adware which cause intrusive Yourniceposts.com pop up ads, disable malicious and ad-supported internet browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings like search engine by default, new tab and startpage to default state.
Automatic Removal of Yourniceposts.com pop ups
Manual removal tutorial does not always allow to fully remove the adware, as it’s not easy to identify and remove components of adware and all malicious files from hard disk. Therefore, it’s recommended that you use malicious software removal tool to fully remove Yourniceposts.com off your web-browser. Several free malware removal tools are currently available that may be used against the adware. The optimum solution would be to use Zemana, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and Hitman Pro.
Use Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) to remove Yourniceposts.com advertisements
You can download and use the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) for free. This anti malware utility will scan all the registry keys and files in your computer along with the system settings and web-browser add-ons. If it finds any malware, adware or malicious add-on that is causing redirect in your internet browsers to the Yourniceposts.com then the Zemana Free will get rid of them from your personal computer completely.
- Visit the following page to download Zemana. Save it directly to your Microsoft Windows Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the installation file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana Free installation on your machine.
- Select install language and click ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply click the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the install is complete, Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will launch automatically. Else, if doesn’t then double-click on the Zemana icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware, let’s see How to use Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) to remove Yourniceposts.com pop-up advertisements from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM), you’ll see a window as on the image below, just click ‘Scan’ button . Zemana Anti-Malware program will scan through the whole PC system for the adware.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana scans your system.
- When the system scan is finished, it will display the Scan Results. Once you have selected what you want to delete from your computer click ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana may require a restart PC system in order to complete the Yourniceposts.com pop-up ads removal procedure.
- If you want to completely delete adware from your system, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malware, adware software, PUPs and other threats and click Delete.
- Reboot your computer to complete the adware removal procedure.
Delete Yourniceposts.com advertisements from internet browsers with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro is a free application that created to delete malicious software, PUPs, hijackers and adware from your computer running MS Windows 10, 8, 7, XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It’ll help to identify and remove adware that causes multiple unwanted popups, including its files, folders and registry keys.
- Installing the Hitman Pro is simple. First you will need to download HitmanPro on your MS Windows Desktop from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- Once the downloading process is complete, double click the HitmanPro icon. Once this tool is launched, click “Next” button . HitmanPro tool will begin scanning the whole computer to find out adware which causes annoying Yourniceposts.com popups. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC.
- When Hitman Pro has finished scanning your PC, you will be displayed the list of all found threats on your computer. Make sure to check mark the threats which are unsafe and then click “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to delete all malware found.
Get rid of Yourniceposts.com pop-ups with MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM)
If you’re having issues with Yourniceposts.com advertisements removal, then check out MalwareBytes Free. This is a tool that can help clean up your PC system and improve your speeds for free. Find out more below.
- MalwareBytes can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will show the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the download is complete, please close all applications and open windows on your PC. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBSetup.
- This will run the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Free will launch and display the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button to scan for adware software related to the Yourniceposts.com ads. This task may take quite a while, so please be patient. While the tool is checking, you may see count of objects and files has already scanned.
- After MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) has finished scanning, a list of all threats found is created.
- Once you’ve selected what you wish to remove from your PC press the “Quarantine” button. Once disinfection is done, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to stop Yourniceposts.com pop ups
We recommend to install an ad blocking program which can stop Yourniceposts.com and other undesired web pages. The ad-blocking tool like AdGuard is a program that basically removes advertising from the World Wide Web and blocks access to malicious web sites. Moreover, security experts says that using adblocker programs is necessary to stay safe when surfing the World Wide Web.
Download AdGuard by clicking on the following link. Save it on your MS Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen like the one below.
Follow the prompts. Once the setup is complete, you will see a window as shown on the image below.
You can press “Skip” to close the install application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Yourniceposts.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your machine should be clean of the adware software that causes annoying Yourniceposts.com advertisements. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop up advertisements and undesired harmful webpages) and Zemana AntiMalware (to periodically scan your system for new malicious software, hijacker infections and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for MS Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijacker infections, harmful software and adware software are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Yourniceposts.com pop ups from your web browser, then ask for help here.