View Live News Promos is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that belongs to the adware family. Is Adware dangerous? Adware’s basic purpose is to present advertisements. These advertisements are often displayed as sponsored links, pop-ups or different offers and deals. Clicks on the ads produce a monetary payoff for the software producers. Adware software can work like Spyware, since it sends sensitive information such as searches and trends to advertisers.
The worst is, adware has the ability to collect confidential information to get profit. Adware can analyze your browsing, and gain access to your sensitive information and, subsequently, can share it with third-parties. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to remove adware from your PC.
|Name||View Live News Promos|
|Type||adware, PUP (potentially unwanted program), pop ups, pop up advertisements, pop-up virus|
|Removal||View Live News Promos removal guide|
How does Adware get on your computer
If you would like to free your personal computer of adware and thereby remove View Live News Promos adware software and are unable to do so, you can follow the instructions below to find and delete adware and any other malicious software for free.
How to remove View Live News Promos from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
We advise opting for automatic View Live News Promos adware software removal in order to remove all adware related entries easily. This way requires scanning the computer with reputable antimalware, e.g. Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM), MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) or Hitman Pro. However, if you prefer manual removal steps, you can follow the tutorial below in this post. Read it once, after doing so, please bookmark this page (or open it on your smartphone) as you may need to exit your browser or restart your personal computer.
To remove View Live News Promos, execute the steps below:
- Manual View Live News Promos adware software removal
- Automatic Removal of View Live News Promos adware
- Stop View Live News Promos
- To sum up
Manual View Live News Promos adware software removal
This part of the post is a step-by-step tutorial that will show you how to remove View Live News Promos adware manually. You just need to carefully complete each step. In this case, you do not need to install any additional software.
Uninstall questionable software using MS Windows Control Panel
First of all, check the list of installed programs on your machine and uninstall all unknown and newly installed apps. If you see an unknown program with incorrect spelling or varying capital letters, it have most likely been installed by malicious software and you should clean it off first with malware removal tool like Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM).
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, press “Uninstall a program”
It will show a list of all applications installed on your personal computer. Scroll through the all list, and remove any suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed apps, we recommend sort apps by date in the Control panel.
Remove View Live News Promos adware software from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome will assist you to delete View Live News Promos from your internet browser as well as to restore web-browser settings affected by adware software. All unwanted, harmful and ‘ad-supported’ extensions will also be uninstalled from the browser. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
- First start the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Google Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is done, your browser’s search engine, newtab page and homepage will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Delete View Live News Promos adware from Internet Explorer
By resetting IE web-browser you revert back your web-browser settings to its default state. This is good initial when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by View Live News Promos.
First, open the IE. Next, press the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as displayed on the screen below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your personal computer for the changes to take effect.
Delete View Live News Promos from Firefox by resetting web browser settings
Resetting your Mozilla Firefox is first troubleshooting step for any issues with your browser program, including unwanted View Live News Promos ads. Essential information like bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, cookies, auto-fill data and personal dictionaries will not be removed.
First, open the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button such as the one below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Automatic Removal of View Live News Promos adware
If you are not expert at computers, then we suggest to run free removal tools listed below to get rid of View Live News Promos for good. The automatic way is highly recommended. It has less steps and easier to implement than the manual method. Moreover, it lower risk of system damage. So, the automatic View Live News Promos removal is a better option.
Use Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) to delete View Live News Promos
Zemana is a complete package of anti malware tools. Despite so many features, it does not reduce the performance of your PC system. Zemana Anti-Malware is able to delete almost all the forms of unwanted software including adware, hijackers, potentially unwanted software and harmful internet browser extensions. Zemana Free has real-time protection that can defeat most malware. You can use Zemana Free with any other antivirus software without any conflicts.
- Installing the Zemana Free is simple. First you’ll need to download Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) from the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the setup file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana Free installation on your PC system.
- Select installation language and click ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply click the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the setup is done, Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) will start automatically. Else, if does not then double-click on the Zemana icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM), let’s see How to use Zemana Free to get rid of View Live News Promos from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana Free, you’ll see a window like the one below, just click ‘Scan’ button to perform a system scan for the adware.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) scans your computer.
- After Zemana has completed scanning your system, Zemana Anti-Malware will display a scan report. All found items will be marked. You can delete them all by simply click ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) may require a reboot system in order to complete the View Live News Promos adware removal procedure.
- If you want to permanently remove adware from your personal computer, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malicious software, adware software, PUPs and other threats and click Delete.
- Reboot your machine to complete the adware removal process.
Use Hitman Pro to delete View Live News Promos adware
Hitman Pro is a completely free (30 day trial) utility. You don’t need expensive solutions to remove View Live News Promos and other unsafe software. Hitman Pro will uninstall all the unwanted software like adware and hijackers at zero cost.
Click the following link to download Hitman Pro. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
After the download is finished, open the file location. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the Hitman Pro desktop icon. When the tool is started, you will see a screen as shown on the image below.
Further, click “Next” button to perform a system scan for the View Live News Promos adware. After HitmanPro has finished scanning, it will show the Scan Results as displayed on the screen below.
Once you have selected what you wish to delete from your PC system click “Next” button. It will display a prompt, click the “Activate free license” button.
Use MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) to get rid of View Live News Promos
We suggest using the MalwareBytes Free that are fully clean your computer of the adware software. The free tool is an advanced malicious software removal program designed by (c) Malwarebytes lab. This program uses the world’s most popular anti-malware technology. It’s able to help you delete intrusive View Live News Promos ads from your web browsers, potentially unwanted programs, malware, browser hijacker infections, toolbars, ransomware and other security threats from your system for free.
- Visit the following page to download MalwareBytes Free. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- Once downloading is complete, close all programs and windows on your personal computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, press Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is finished, press the “Scan Now” button . MalwareBytes Anti Malware utility will start scanning the whole PC to find out View Live News Promos adware. While the MalwareBytes is scanning, you may see number of objects it has identified either as being malicious software.
- After the scanning is complete, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will open a scan report. Next, you need to click “Quarantine Selected”. Once the task is finished, you can be prompted to restart your system.
The following video offers a step-by-step guide on how to get rid of browser hijacker infections, adware software and other malicious software with MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM).
How to stay safe online
Enabling an adblocker application such as AdGuard is an effective way to alleviate the risks. Additionally, ad blocking programs will also protect you from harmful advertisements and web sites, and, of course, stop redirection chain to misleading and similar web-pages.
- Download AdGuard by clicking on the link below. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the setup is done, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block harmful or misleading webpages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, that can be found on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your computer should be clean of the View Live News Promos ads. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted popup ads and undesired malicious webpages) and Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your PC system for new malicious software, hijacker infections and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for MS Windows operating system. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijacker infections, harmful apps and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to get rid of View Live News Promos adware from your internet browser, then ask for help here.