Videolive.best pop up is a browser-based scam that uses social engineering to deceive computer users into allowing its push notifications that go directly to the desktop or the browser. This web-site delivers the message stating that you should click ‘Allow’ button in order to access the content of the web-page, confirm that you are 18+, connect to the Internet, download a file, enable Flash Player, verify that you are not a robot, watch a video, and so on.
Once you press the ‘Allow’, then your internet browser will be configured to show pop up adverts in the right bottom corner of Windows or Mac. The creators of Videolive.best use these push notifications to bypass protection against pop ups in the internet browser and therefore display lots of unwanted ads. These ads are used to promote dubious web browser extensions, prize & lottery scams, adware bundles, and adult web sites.
In order to remove Videolive.best spam notifications open the internet browser’s settings and follow the Videolive.best removal tutorial below. Once you delete Videolive.best subscription, the push notifications will no longer appear on your screen.
|Name||Videolive.best pop up|
|Type||push notifications advertisements, pop-up virus, pop-up ads, pop ups|
|Distribution||dubious popup advertisements, social engineering attack, potentially unwanted programs, adwares|
|Removal||Videolive.best removal guide|
Where the Videolive.best pop ups comes from
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to Videolive.best from malicious ads or by PUPs and adware. Adware can make big problem to your computer. Adware sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software is harmful program that shows lots of adverts in form of pop ups, coupons, banners or even fake alerts on the web browser. Adware software can seriously affect your privacy, your computer’s performance and security. Adware can be installed onto your system without a full disclosure.
In many cases, the free software installer includes bundled applications like this adware. So, be very careful when you agree to install anything. The best way – is to choose a Custom, Advanced or Manual installation type. Here reject all bundled apps in which you are unsure or that causes even a slightest suspicion. The main thing you should remember, you don’t need to install any optional apps which you do not trust!
In this blog post we will discuss how can you delete Videolive.best ads from the Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, IE and Chrome manually or with free adware removal utilities compatible with MS Windows 10 (8, 7 and XP).
How to remove Videolive.best ads (removal tutorial)
In order to remove Videolive.best pop-up ads from the Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge, you need to reset the web browser settings. Additionally, you should look up for other suspicious entries, such as files, programs, web-browser extensions and shortcut files. However, if you want to remove Videolive.best advertisements easily, you should use reputable anti malware utility and let it do the job for you.
To remove Videolive.best pop ups, use the steps below:
- How to remove Videolive.best pop-ups without any software
- Automatic Removal of Videolive.best advertisements
- Block Videolive.best and other intrusive websites
- To sum up
How to remove Videolive.best pop-ups without any software
In this section of the blog post, we have posted the steps that will help to delete Videolive.best ads manually. Although compared to removal utilities, this solution loses in time, but you don’t need to install anything on your machine. It will be enough for you to follow the detailed guidance with images. We tried to describe each step in detail, but if you realized that you might not be able to figure it out, or simply do not want to change the Microsoft Windows and internet browser settings, then it’s better for you to run tools from trusted developers, which are listed below.
Uninstall dubious programs using Windows Control Panel
First, you should try to identify and uninstall the program that causes the appearance of intrusive advertisements or web browser redirect, using the ‘Uninstall a program’ which is located in the ‘Control panel’.
Make sure you have closed all internet browsers and other programs. Next, uninstall any unknown and suspicious software from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, press the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Choose “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of apps installed on your computer. Most likely, one of them is the adware. Select the questionable program or the program that name is not familiar to you and delete it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in MS Windows, choose “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, choose “Uninstall a program”.
Select the questionable or any unknown apps, then press “Uninstall/Change” button to delete this undesired application from your PC system.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Choose an unwanted program, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove Videolive.best notifications from web-browsers
If you’re getting spam notifications from the Videolive.best or another intrusive web site, you’ll have previously pressed the ‘Allow’ button. Below we will teach you how to turn them off.
- Just copy and paste the following text into the address bar of Google Chrome.
- Press Enter.
- Delete the Videolive.best URL and other dubious URLs by clicking three vertical dots button next to each and selecting ‘Remove’.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, find and tap the Chrome menu (three dots).
- In the menu tap ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Site Settings’, tap on ‘Notifications’, locate the Videolive.best site and tap on it.
- Tap the ‘Clean & Reset’ button and confirm.
- In the top right hand corner, click the Firefox menu (three bars).
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Options’. In the left side select ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ and then to ‘Settings’ next to ‘Notifications’.
- Locate sites you down’t want to see notifications from (for example, Videolive.best), click on drop-down menu next to each and select ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- Click the More button (three dots) in the right upper corner of the Edge.
- Click ‘Settings’. Click ‘Advanced’ on the left side of the window.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button under ‘Website permissions’.
- Right-click the Videolive.best. Click ‘Delete’.
- Click ‘Tools’ button in the right upper corner of the window.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Select the Videolive.best and other suspicious sites below and delete them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- Click ‘Safari’ button on the top-left corner of the window and select ‘Preferences’.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Check for Videolive.best site, other suspicious URLs and apply the ‘Deny’ option for each.
Get rid of Videolive.best ads from Microsoft Internet Explorer
If you find that Internet Explorer web-browser settings like new tab, home page and search engine had been modified by adware that causes multiple intrusive popups, then you may revert back your settings, via the reset web-browser procedure.
First, run the Internet Explorer, then press ‘gear’ icon . It will show the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as shown on the screen below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Further, press the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, click the “Reset” button as on the image below.
After the procedure is finished, press “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and reboot your machine for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your browser’s startpage, newtab and default search engine to default state.
Get rid of Videolive.best from Firefox by resetting web-browser settings
If the Firefox web browser is redirected to Videolive.best and you want to restore the Mozilla Firefox settings back to their original state, then you should follow the step-by-step guidance below. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
First, open the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will display the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web-browser. Further, press the Help button () as shown on the screen below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the browser adress bar and press Enter. It will show the “Troubleshooting Information” page as displayed on the screen below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will display the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will start a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the Videolive.best adware software. When, it’s done, click the “Finish” button.
Remove Videolive.best popups from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings will help you to completely reset your browser. The result of activating this function will bring Chrome settings back to its default state. This can remove Videolive.best advertisements and disable malicious extensions. However, your themes, bookmarks, history, passwords, and web form auto-fill information will not be deleted.
- First, launch the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Google Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed addons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset settings dialog box as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Automatic Removal of Videolive.best advertisements
If you’re unsure how to remove Videolive.best pop up ads easily, consider using automatic adware removal applications that listed below. It will identify the adware that causes Videolive.best pop ups in your web-browser and remove it from your computer for free.
Delete Videolive.best advertisements with Zemana Free
You can download and use the Zemana for free. This anti malware utility will scan all the Windows registry keys and files in your PC along with the system settings and web browser extensions. If it finds any malware, adware or harmful addon that is causing multiple undesired advertisements then the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will delete them from your machine completely.
Now you can install and run Zemana Free to remove Videolive.best pop ups from your web-browser by following the steps below:
Please go to the link below to download Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) setup file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup on your PC system. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Launch the install package after it has been downloaded successfully and then follow the prompts to install this utility on your personal computer.
During install you can change certain settings, but we recommend you don’t make any changes to default settings.
When setup is done, this malware removal tool will automatically start and update itself. You will see its main window as displayed below.
Now press the “Scan” button for scanning your PC for the adware that causes undesired Videolive.best pop-ups. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your machine. During the scan Zemana Anti Malware will find threats exist on your personal computer.
When Zemana is done scanning your PC system, Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will display a scan report. Make sure to check mark the items which are unsafe and then press “Next” button.
The Zemana will delete adware that causes Videolive.best advertisements and add items to the Quarantine. When the procedure is complete, you may be prompted to reboot your PC to make the change take effect.
Remove Videolive.best pop ups from web browsers with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro will help remove adware that causes multiple undesired pop ups that slow down your system. The browser hijacker infections, adware software and other potentially unwanted software slow your internet browser down and try to mislead you into clicking on dubious ads and links. Hitman Pro removes the adware software and lets you enjoy your computer without Videolive.best advertisements.
Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of HitmanPro for MS Windows. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Once the download is finished, open the file location. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the HitmanPro desktop icon. When the utility is launched, you will see a screen as displayed in the following example.
Further, click “Next” button . Hitman Pro program will scan through the whole personal computer for the adware that causes multiple unwanted pop-ups. Once the scan get finished, HitmanPro will open a list of found items as shown on the image below.
In order to remove all items, simply click “Next” button. It will show a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button.
Delete Videolive.best popups with MalwareBytes
If you are having problems with Videolive.best pop-up ads removal, then check out MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM). This is a utility that can help clean up your personal computer and improve your speeds for free. Find out more below.
- First, visit the page linked below, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM).
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- When downloading is complete, close all applications and windows on your system. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once install is done, click the “Scan Now” button . MalwareBytes Free program will scan through the whole system for the adware that causes Videolive.best popups in your web-browser. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. While the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware is checking, you can see how many objects it has identified either as being malware.
- When MalwareBytes Anti-Malware is finished scanning your system, MalwareBytes will prepare a list of unwanted software and adware software. Once you’ve selected what you wish to delete from your personal computer press “Quarantine Selected”. Once the procedure is complete, you can be prompted to restart your machine.
The following video offers a step-by-step guidance on how to remove hijackers, adware software and other malware with MalwareBytes.
Block Videolive.best and other intrusive websites
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot block all those annoying web sites such as Videolive.best using only built-in Windows capabilities. However, there is a application out that you can use to block unwanted browser redirects, ads and pop-ups in any modern web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE and Edge. It is named Adguard and it works very well.
AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After the downloading process is finished, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as displayed in the following example.
Follow the prompts. Once the setup is complete, you will see a window as displayed in the figure below.
You can click “Skip” to close the setup program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will run automatically and stop undesired ads, block Videolive.best, as well as other harmful or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
To sum up
Once you’ve finished the step-by-step tutorial outlined above, your PC should be clean from this adware software and other malware. The Google Chrome, MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer will no longer display undesired Videolive.best webpage when you browse the Web. Unfortunately, if the step-by-step guide does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please create a new question by using the “Ask Question” button in the Questions and Answers. Try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the undesired Videolive.best pop up advertisements.