Becausenightisbetter.com is a dubious website which uses social engineering to fool users into registering for its spam notifications to deliver unwanted adverts directly to your screen. When you visit the Becausenightisbetter.com web page which wants to send you spam notifications, you will be greeted with a prompt that asks whether you want to agree to them or not. Your options will be ‘Block’ and ‘Allow’.
If you click the ‘Allow’, then you will start seeing unwanted adverts in form of pop up windows on your web-browser. The push notifications will promote ‘free’ online games, prize & lottery scams, dubious web browser add-ons, adult web-sites, and adware software bundles as displayed on the image below.
The best method to unsubscribe from Becausenightisbetter.com spam notifications open your browser’s settings and complete the Becausenightisbetter.com removal instructions below. Once you remove Becausenightisbetter.com subscription, the push notifications will no longer appear on the screen.
How does your system get infected with Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups
These Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups are caused by suspicious ads on the websites you visit or adware software. Adware is type of apps created to inject adverts into your Net surfing or even desktop experience. Adware can be created to change your homepage, search provider, search results, or even add toolbars to your web-browser. Adware run in the background when browse the Web, and adware can slow down your PC system and affect its performance.
|Type||push notifications advertisements, pop-ups, popup advertisements, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||PUPs, adwares, social engineering attack, malicious pop-up ads|
|Removal||Becausenightisbetter.com removal guide|
Instructions that is shown below, will allow you to clean your PC system from the adware as well as get rid of Becausenightisbetter.com unwanted pop-up advertisements from the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and other web browsers.
How to remove Becausenightisbetter.com ads from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
In the steps below, we’ll try to cover the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge and provide general advice to remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups. You may find some minor differences in your Microsoft Windows install. No matter, you should be okay if you follow the steps outlined below: remove all suspicious and unknown software, reset internet browsers settings, fix internet browsers shortcuts, delete malicious scheduled tasks, run free malware removal tools. Read this manual carefully, bookmark it or open this page on your smartphone, because you may need to close your browser or reboot your machine.
To remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop ups, execute the steps below:
- How to manually remove Becausenightisbetter.com
- Removing the Becausenightisbetter.com, check the list of installed apps first
- Remove Becausenightisbetter.com notifications from browsers
- Remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups from IE
- Get rid of Becausenightisbetter.com advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
- Remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups from Chrome
- How to completely remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop ups using free utilities
- Block Becausenightisbetter.com and other intrusive websites
- To sum up
How to manually remove Becausenightisbetter.com
This part of the blog post is a step-by-step instructions that will help you to remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop-up ads manually. You just need to carefully complete each step. In this case, you do not need to download any additional tools.
Removing the Becausenightisbetter.com, check the list of installed apps first
The main cause of Becausenightisbetter.com pop-up advertisements could be PUPs, adware or other unwanted applications that you may have accidentally installed on the personal computer. You need to find and delete all suspicious applications.
Make sure you have closed all browsers and other software. Next, remove any unknown and suspicious applications from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Choose “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of applications installed on your computer. Most probably, one of them is the adware that causes annoying Becausenightisbetter.com popup ads. Choose the questionable program or the application that name is not familiar to you and delete it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in MS Windows, choose “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, select “Uninstall a program”.
Select the suspicious or any unknown apps, then press “Uninstall/Change” button to remove this undesired application from your system.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an undesired program, then press “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove Becausenightisbetter.com notifications from browsers
if you became a victim of cyber frauds and clicked on the “Allow” button, then your internet browser was configured to show intrusive ads. To remove the ads, you need to delete the notification permission that you gave the Becausenightisbetter.com web-site to send browser notification spam.
- Click the Menu button (three dots) on the top-right corner
- Select ‘Settings’. Then, scroll down to the bottom where it says ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Privacy and Security’ section, click on ‘Site settings’.
- Click on ‘Notifications’.
- Locate the Becausenightisbetter.com URL and click the three vertical dots button next to it, then click on ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the web-browser which shows Becausenightisbetter.com spam notifications ads.
- Locate Becausenightisbetter.com site, other questionable sites and set the toggle button to ‘OFF’ on them one-by-one.
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- Go to ‘Options’, and Select ‘Privacy & Security’ on the left side of the window.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ section and click ‘Settings…’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- In the opened window, locate Becausenightisbetter.com, other suspicious URLs, click the drop-down menu and select ‘Block’.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ button.
- In the top-right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Click ‘Settings’. Click ‘Advanced’ on the left side of the window.
- In the ‘Website permissions’ section click ‘Manage permissions’.
- Disable the on switch for the Becausenightisbetter.com site.
- Click the Gear button on the top right corner of the Internet Explorer.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Locate the Becausenightisbetter.com and click the ‘Remove’ button to delete the site.
- Go to ‘Preferences’ in the Safari menu.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Locate the Becausenightisbetter.com domain and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups from IE
In order to restore all web browser startpage, newtab and default search provider you need to reset the IE to the state, that was when the Windows was installed on your PC system.
First, launch the IE. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The IE will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your machine for the changes to take effect.
Get rid of Becausenightisbetter.com advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
If Firefox settings are hijacked by the adware software, your web-browser displays undesired popup advertisements, then ‘Reset Mozilla Firefox’ could solve these problems. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
First, run the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will display the drop-down menu on the right-part of the browser. Further, click the Help button () as displayed in the following example.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the web browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown in the figure below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will show the confirmation dialog box. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a task to fix your problems that caused by the Becausenightisbetter.com adware. After, it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
Remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups from Chrome
Annoying Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups or other symptom of having adware in your web browser is a good reason to reset Chrome. This is an easy method to recover the Chrome settings and not lose any important information.
First open the Google Chrome. Next, press the button in the form of three horizontal dots ().
It will display the Google Chrome menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions. Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension signed with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Google Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
Open the Google Chrome menu once again. Further, click the option named “Settings”.
The web-browser will display the settings screen. Another solution to open the Google Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the web browser adress bar and press Enter
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset” section is visible, as displayed in the figure below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
The Google Chrome will show the confirmation dialog box as displayed on the screen below.
You need to confirm your action, press the “Reset” button. The web browser will start the process of cleaning. When it is finished, the browser’s settings including new tab page, search engine by default and startpage back to the values that have been when the Google Chrome was first installed on your PC system.
How to completely remove Becausenightisbetter.com pop ups using free utilities
Manual removal guidance may not be for an unskilled computer user. Each Becausenightisbetter.com removal step above, such as deleting dubious programs, restoring infected shortcut files, deleting the adware from system settings, must be performed very carefully. If you are have doubts about the steps above, then we suggest that you follow the automatic Becausenightisbetter.com removal tutorial listed below.
Get rid of Becausenightisbetter.com advertisements with Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM)
You can download and use the Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) for free. This anti malware tool will scan all the Microsoft Windows registry keys and files in your computer along with the system settings and web browser extensions. If it finds any malware, adware or harmful extension that is related to Becausenightisbetter.com advertisements then the Zemana Free will get rid of them from your computer completely.
Now you can setup and use Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) to remove Becausenightisbetter.com advertisements from your browser by following the steps below:
Please go to the following link to download Zemana Anti-Malware installer named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup on your computer. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Start the setup file after it has been downloaded successfully and then follow the prompts to set up this utility on your PC system.
During installation you can change certain settings, but we recommend you don’t make any changes to default settings.
When installation is finished, this malware removal utility will automatically start and update itself. You will see its main window as shown on the screen below.
Now click the “Scan” button to start checking your system for the adware that causes undesired Becausenightisbetter.com popups. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your PC system and the speed of your personal computer. While the Zemana Free utility is scanning, you may see how many objects it has identified as being affected by malware.
When the system scan is finished, Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) will open a list of all items found by the scan. Make sure all items have ‘checkmark’ and press “Next” button.
The Zemana Anti Malware will remove adware responsible for Becausenightisbetter.com popups and add threats to the Quarantine. Once disinfection is done, you may be prompted to reboot your computer to make the change take effect.
Get rid of Becausenightisbetter.com advertisements and harmful extensions with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a free removal tool that can scan your computer for a wide range of security threats like malware, adware softwares, PUPs as well as adware software that cause unwanted Becausenightisbetter.com ads. It will perform a deep scan of your system including hard drives and Microsoft Windows registry. When a malware is found, it will help you to delete all found threats from your computer with a simple click.
- Click the link below to download HitmanPro. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After downloading is finished, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this tool is opened, click “Next” button for scanning your machine for the adware software that causes multiple annoying pop ups. A system scan may take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your system.
- Once that process is finished, you’ll be shown the list of all detected threats on your personal computer. When you’re ready, press “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Run MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) to get rid of Becausenightisbetter.com pop-ups
If you are having problems with Becausenightisbetter.com popup advertisements removal, then check out MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM). This is a tool that can help clean up your personal computer and improve your speeds for free. Find out more below.
- Download MalwareBytes AntiMalware by clicking on the link below. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the download is complete, please close all programs and open windows on your PC system. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes AntiMalware will start and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button . MalwareBytes program will scan through the whole PC system for the adware which causes annoying Becausenightisbetter.com advertisements. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient. When a threat is detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is done.
- Once MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) has finished scanning, MalwareBytes AntiMalware will produce a list of unwanted apps and adware software.
- Review the scan results and then press the “Quarantine Selected” button. When the clean-up is complete, you may be prompted to restart the PC system.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Block Becausenightisbetter.com and other intrusive websites
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot stop all those annoying web-pages such as Becausenightisbetter.com using only built-in MS Windows capabilities. However, there is a program out that you can use to block annoying web browser redirections, ads and pop ups in any modern web browsers including Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE. It is named Adguard and it works very well.
First, please go to the link below, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of AdGuard.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as on the image below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick tutorial as on the image below.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick guidance that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Becausenightisbetter.com, as well as other malicious or misleading webpages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your system should be clean of the adware software that causes multiple unwanted pop-ups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop up advertisements and unwanted harmful web-pages) and Zemana (to periodically scan your computer for new malware, hijacker infections and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows operating system. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijacker infections, harmful software and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to delete Becausenightisbetter.com advertisements from your browser, then ask for help here.