If you find that your web-browser is being rerouted to the web page named the Ajkzd9h.com then most likely that your web-browser is infected by the obnoxious adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software). The ad supported software is a form of undesired software which can open a lot of pop-ups without a user’s permission. Moreover, it can reroute the internet browser on malicious and misleading web-pages. Also, if you seeing that the Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox tries to load an unknown site, when you try to open a long-known site, then you don’t need to wait! Press the stop button in internet browser’s address bar. You need to follow the instructions below and clean your computer from adware without a wait. It will help you to get rid of reroute to Ajkzd9h.com site and other annoying ad web-sites.
What is more, the ‘ad supported’ software that responsible for the appearance of Ajkzd9h.com popup ads, may open advertisements depend on a web page that you are visiting. That is, it’s clear that this adware, without your permission, steals your confidential data such as: your ip address, what is a web site you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking, and much, much more. Even worse, the ‘ad supported’ software may monetize its functionality by collecting confidential data from your surfing sessions. This privacy data, later, can be easily transferred third party companies. This puts your privacy data at a security risk.
The ad supported software can change the settings of the IE, Firefox, MS Edge and Chrome, but often that a harmful software like this can also hijack all types of browsers by changing their desktop shortcut files. Thus forcing the user each time launch the browser to see the annoying Ajkzd9h.com site.
Thus, it is clear that the presence of ad supported software on your system is not desirable, and you need to clean up your system ASAP. Follow the steps below in order to delete Ajkzd9h.com pop-up ads.
Remove Ajkzd9h.com redirect
When the adware gets installed on your computer without your knowledge, it is not easy to remove. Most commonly, there is no Uninstall program that simply delete the adware that responsible for the appearance of Ajkzd9h.com pop-up advertisements from your system. So, we recommend using several well-proven free specialized utilities such as Zemana Free, MalwareBytes or HitmanPro. But the best method to remove Ajkzd9h.com pop-up advertisements will be to perform several manual steps, after that additionally run antimalware utilities.
To remove Ajkzd9h.com, use the steps below:
- Remove Ajkzd9h.com advertisements without any tools
- Remove PUPs through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
- Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Get rid of Ajkzd9h.com from Mozilla Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
- Remove Ajkzd9h.com pop ups from Internet Explorer
- Remove Ajkzd9h.com pop up ads from Google Chrome
- Disinfect the internet browser’s shortcuts to get rid of Ajkzd9h.com redirect
- Remove Ajkzd9h.com advertisements with free applications
- Stop Ajkzd9h.com ads and other intrusive websites
- How to Ajkzd9h.com popup advertisements get installed onto PC
- To sum up
Remove Ajkzd9h.com advertisements without any tools
The useful removal guidance for the Ajkzd9h.com popup ads. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to get rid of Ajkzd9h.com pop-up ads let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
Remove PUPs through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
First of all, check the list of installed applications on your PC system and uninstall all unknown and recently installed programs. If you see an unknown application with incorrect spelling or varying capital letters, it have most likely been installed by malicious software and you should clean it off first with malware removal tool such as Zemana Anti-malware.
Press Windows button , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will show the Windows Control Panel as on the image below.
Further, click “Uninstall a program”
It will show a list of all programs installed on your PC system. Scroll through the all list, and remove any dubious and unknown apps.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the undesired Ajkzd9h.com web page opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all tasks which have been created by ‘ad-supported’ software.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard simultaneously. It will show a prompt which titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, press “Task Scheduler Library”, like below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it’s a component of the unwanted programs, then this task also should be removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as displayed on the image below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by unwanted programs. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
Get rid of Ajkzd9h.com from Mozilla Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
If the Firefox web-browser program is hijacked, then resetting its settings can help. The Reset feature is available on all modern version of Firefox. A reset can fix many issues by restoring Mozilla Firefox settings like startpage, default search provider and new tab to their default values. It will keep your personal information like browsing history, bookmarks, passwords and web form auto-fill data.
Start the Mozilla Firefox and press the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the internet browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will open the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you are unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown on the image below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The Firefox will begin a process to fix your problems that caused by the ad-supported software that causes web browsers to display undesired Ajkzd9h.com pop-ups. When, it’s finished, click the “Finish” button.
Remove Ajkzd9h.com pop ups from Internet Explorer
In order to recover all browser newtab, home page and search engine by default you need to reset the Internet Explorer to the state, that was when the Windows was installed on your computer.
First, start the IE, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will display the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button as displayed on the screen below.
When the task is finished, press “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and restart your computer for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your web-browser’s search provider by default, new tab page and startpage to default state.
Remove Ajkzd9h.com pop up ads from Google Chrome
Run the Reset browser tool of the Chrome to reset all its settings such as startpage, newtab page and default search engine to original defaults. This is a very useful utility to use, in the case of web browser redirects to unwanted ad sites like Ajkzd9h.com.
- First start the Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next press the “Reset” button.
- Once this procedure is done, your web-browser’s start page, search provider and new tab will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Disinfect the internet browser’s shortcuts to get rid of Ajkzd9h.com redirect
The ‘ad supported’ software that causes multiple unwanted ads, may hijack various Windows shortcut files on your desktop (most often, all web-browsers shortcuts), so in this step you need to check and clean them by removing the argument such as http://site.address/.
Open the properties of the internet browser shortcut file. Right click on the shortcut file of affected browser and choose the “Properties” option and it will show the properties of the shortcut file. Next, choose the “Shortcut” tab and have a look at the Target field as displayed below.
Normally, if the last word in the Target field is chrome.exe, iexplore.exe, firefox.exe. Be sure to pay attention to the extension, should be “exe”! All shortcut files which have been altered by ‘ad supported’ software responsible for Ajkzd9h.com pop ups, usually point to .bat, .cmd or .url files instead of .exe as displayed in the following example
Another variant, an address has been added at the end of the line. In this case the Target field looks like …Application\chrome.exe” http://site.address as on the image below.
In order to fix the infected shortcut file, you need to insert right path to the Target field or remove an address (if it has been added at the end). You can use the following information to fix your shortcut files which have been altered by adware which created to redirect your web browser to various ad sites like Ajkzd9h.com.
|Chrome||C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe|
|Firefox||C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe|
|IE||C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe|
|C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe|
|Opera||C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe|
Once is finished, click OK to save changes. Repeat the step for all web-browsers that are re-directed to the Ajkzd9h.com intrusive web-site.
Remove Ajkzd9h.com advertisements with free applications
Many antivirus companies have created applications that help detect adware and thereby delete Ajkzd9h.com from the Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome and Firefox web browsers. Below is a a few of the free programs you may want to use. Your PC may have lots of potentially unwanted apps, adware and browser hijacker infections installed at the same time, so we suggest, if any unwanted or malicious program returns after rebooting the system, then launch your machine into Safe Mode and run the anti-malware utility again.
Remove Ajkzd9h.com pop up advertisements with Zemana Anti-malware
We recommend using the Zemana Anti-malware which are completely clean your personal computer of the ad-supported software. The utility is an advanced malicious software removal program created by (c) Zemana lab. It’s able to help you remove potentially unwanted software, hijackers, malicious software, toolbars, ransomware and ‘ad supported’ software that responsible for internet browser reroute to the undesired Ajkzd9h.com web-page.
- Installing the Zemana is simple. First you will need to download Zemana Anti Malware by clicking on the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will open the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the download is finished, please close all applications and open windows on your computer. Next, launch a file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Anti Malware onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will start and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button . Zemana AntiMalware tool will start scanning the whole computer to find out ad supported software that causes multiple intrusive ads. Depending on your system, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a malicious software, adware or PUPs are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is done.
- Once Zemana Free has finished scanning, Zemana Anti Malware will show a list of all threats detected by the scan.
- In order to get rid of all threats, simply click the “Next” button. The utility will delete adware that responsible for the appearance of Ajkzd9h.com ads and add items to the Quarantine. When that process is finished, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) and continue with the next step.
Use HitmanPro to delete Ajkzd9h.com popup advertisements from web-browser
HitmanPro is a free application which developed to delete malware, potentially unwanted apps, browser hijacker infections and adware from your machine running Windows 10, 8, 7, XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It’ll allow to identify and get rid of adware that responsible for browser reroute to the annoying Ajkzd9h.com web site, including its files, folders and registry keys.
Download Hitman Pro by clicking on the following link. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
After downloading is finished, open the file location. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the HitmanPro desktop icon. Once the tool is started, you will see a screen as displayed in the figure below.
Further, click “Next” button . HitmanPro utility will start scanning the whole computer to find out adware that causes multiple intrusive popups. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your system and the speed of your computer. After that process is finished, you’ll be shown the list of all detected threats on your computer as shown in the figure below.
Review the report and then click “Next” button. It will display a dialog box, press the “Activate free license” button.
How to delete Ajkzd9h.com with Malwarebytes
We suggest using the Malwarebytes Free. You can download and install Malwarebytes to detect ad supported software and thereby get rid of Ajkzd9h.com ads from your internet browsers. When installed and updated, the free malicious software remover will automatically check and detect all threats exist on the machine.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti Malware from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- Once the downloading process is finished, close all apps and windows on your PC. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once setup is done, press the “Scan Now” button for checking your computer for the adware that responsible for web browser reroute to the undesired Ajkzd9h.com web-page. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. During the scan MalwareBytes will search for threats exist on your PC.
- Once finished, MalwareBytes Free will display a scan report. Review the results once the tool has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply press “Quarantine Selected”. Once finished, you can be prompted to restart your personal computer.
The following video offers a step-by-step instructions on how to get rid of hijackers, adware and other malware with MalwareBytes Anti Malware.
Stop Ajkzd9h.com ads and other intrusive websites
If you surf the Web, you cannot avoid malicious advertising. But you can protect your web browser against it. Download and run an ad-blocker program. AdGuard is an ad blocker which can filter out a huge count of of the malvertising, stoping dynamic scripts from loading malicious content.
Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you will need to download AdGuard on your MS Windows Desktop by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After the download is done, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as displayed below.
Follow the prompts. Once the installation is complete, you will see a window like below.
You can click “Skip” to close the install program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your system, AdGuard will run automatically and stop pop ups, Ajkzd9h.com redirect, as well as other harmful or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
How to Ajkzd9h.com popup advertisements get installed onto PC
These days certain free programs developers bundle optional programs which could be PUPs like this adware, with a view to making some money. These are not freeware as install an unwanted software on to your Microsoft Windows personal computer. So whenever you install a new free program that downloaded from the Internet, be very careful during installation. Carefully read the EULA (a text with I ACCEPT/I DECLINE button), choose custom or manual setup method, uncheck all optional software.
To sum up
Once you’ve finished the steps shown above, your personal computer should be clean from this ad supported software and other malicious software. The Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer will no longer open intrusive Ajkzd9h.com website when you surf the Web. Unfortunately, if the step-by-step guide does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the annoying Ajkzd9h.com redirect.