Have you become that your browser randomly shows b.front-ads.men, instead of the one you want to see? It is a sign that you have an installed adware (sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software) on your machine. The adware is a part of dangerous software that created to show a lot of unwanted pop-up ads. Complete the guide below as soon as possible. It will clear your PC from ad supported software that generates tons of pop-ups in the browser and thereby delete the redirect to b.front-ads.men page.
The adware usually affects only the Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer by changing the web browser’s settings or installing a dangerous extensions (addons). Moreover, possible situations, when any other web browsers will be affected too. The ad-supported software will perform a scan of the system for web browser shortcuts and modify them without your permission. When it infects the web browser shortcuts, it will add the argument such as ‘http://site.address’ into Target property. So, each time you open the browser, you will see an unwanted b.front-ads.men web site.
While your personal computer is infected with the adware, the Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and IE may be rerouted to b.front-ads.men unwanted web-page. Of course, the ad-supported software may not cause damages to your files or Windows system, but it may show tons of unwanted ads. These ads will be injected within the content of web-pages that are you opening in your web-browser and can be varied: pop-up ads, in-text ads, different sized banners, offers to install an questionable software. The advertisements will appear on all web sites, including web-pages where previously you have never seen any advertising links. In this case, when you open any web site, you may see in your web-browser’s status bar the following messages: ‘Waiting for b.front-ads.men’, ‘Transferring data from b.front-ads.men’, ‘Looking up b.front-ads.men’, ‘Read b.front-ads.men’, ‘Connected to b.front-ads.men’.
So, obviously, you need to delete the ad-supported software ASAP. Use the free instructions below. This guide will help you clean your machine and thereby get rid of the b.front-ads.men annoying pop-up ads.
How can you prevent the b.front-ads.men popup ads
How to manually remove b.front-ads.men redirect
This useful removal guide for the b.front-ads.men pop-ups. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to get rid of b.front-ads.men pop-ups let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
- Uninstall suspicious and unknown applications by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove b.front-ads.men redirect
- Delete b.front-ads.men pop-ups from Google Chrome
- Delete b.front-ads.men from Firefox
- Remove b.front-ads.men pop-up ads from IE
- Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Uninstall suspicious and unknown applications by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you begin the computer cleaning procedure by checking the list of installed applications and uninstall all unknown or suspicious programs. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious applications such as ‘ad supported’ software and browser hijackers may be bundled with free applications. Uninstall the unwanted applications may remove the annoying ads or web-browser redirect to unknown or unwanted sites.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, press “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort software by date of installation in the Control panel.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove b.front-ads.men redirect
When the adware is started, it can also modify the internet browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument such as “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you start the browser, it will be redirected to an annoying ads.
To clear the browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that starts with “http://” which has been added here. You need to remove it.
When the argument is removed, click the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your web browsers, as they may be infected too.
Delete b.front-ads.men pop-ups from Google Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a simple way to get rid of the malware and adware, as well as to restore the web-browser’s settings that have been changed by adware.
- Now start the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset settings” button.
- The Google Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as on the image above.
- Next, click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is done, your browser’s settings will be restored to their original defaults. This will reset your homepage, new tab and default search engine.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Delete b.front-ads.men from Firefox
First, launch the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will display the drop-down menu. Next, press the “Help” button ().
In the Help menu, press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page, click “Refresh Firefox” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove b.front-ads.men pop-up ads from IE
First, run the Microsoft Internet Explorer, then click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu as on the image below. Next, press the “Internet Options”.
In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press on “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your PC system for the changes to take effect.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the ad-supported software can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you start your computer, it will open b.front-ads.men unwanted web-site. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all tasks that have been created by adware.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard together. It will open a prompt which titled with Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and press OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as on the image below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need delete this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it is a component of the ‘ad-supported’ program, then this task also should be removed.
Further press on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown on the screen below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by adware. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to delete b.front-ads.men pop-ups with free malware remover
Get rid of b.front-ads.men advertisements manually is difficult and often the ‘ad supported’ software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the Malwarebytes Free which are completely clean your computer. Moreover, the free program will help you to remove malware, browser hijacker and toolbars that your personal computer may be infected too.
- Download Malwarebytes by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- Close all programs and windows on your PC system. Open the directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will launch the install of Malwarebytes. Next, press Next button and follow the prompts.
- When install is done, click on the “Scan Now” button to begin checking your system for the ‘ad supported’ software which redirects your browser to the b.front-ads.men annoying web-site. This process can take some time, so please be patient.
- When it has finished scanning, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Quarantine Selected”. Once the disinfection is done, you may be prompted to restart your system.
These steps above are shown in detail in the following video guide.
How to block b.front-ads.men advertisements
To increase your security and protect your PC system against new annoying ads and malicious web pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to malicious ads and web-sites. Moreover, the program can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard application by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After the download is finished, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the install is finished, press “Skip” to close it and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see a quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will start automatically and stop popup ads, b.front-ads.men redirects, as well as other dangerous or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your Windows desktop.
Delete b.front-ads.men and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes cannot remove the annoying b.front-ads.men pop-ups from the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge and Internet Explorer, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs and toolbars.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: July 23, 2019
When downloading is finished, open the file location. Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is launched, you will see a screen like below.
Now, press the “Scan” button to start scanning your system for the malicious extensions and ad supported software which shows ads from b.front-ads.men site. Once the system scan is done, it will display a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Clean” button. It will show a prompt. Click “OK”. When the clean up is complete, AdwCleaner may ask you to restart your computer.
Look at the following video, which completely explains the procedure of using the AdwCleaner to delete adware, browser hijackers and other malicious software.
After completing the steps outlined above, your PC should be free from malware and adware. The Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge will no longer display b.front-ads.men annoying pop-up ads or redirect you to unwanted web sites. Unfortunately, if the step-by-step guide does not help you, then you have caught a new type of adware, and then the best way – ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.