If your antivirus software detects Trojan:win32/dynamer!ac then it indicates that your computer is infected with a previously unknown potentially unwanted software. This unwanted software usually come with some freeware or from malicious web sites that ask users to download and run a Flash Player or Java update. Once started, the Trojan:win32/dynamer!ac will be configured to launch automatically when your personal computer starts. The unwanted software may display large number unwanted pop up ads, inject ads into webpages that you are opening in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, hijack the internet browsers settings such as homepage, new tab page and search engine, and so on.
If you find that Windows Defender or other security software detects the Trojan:win32/dynamer!ac threat onto your PC system, then don’t wait, follow the step-by-step instructions below which will help to remove Trojan:win32/dynamer!ac and any associated malware for free.
How to remove Trojan:win32/dynamer!ac
In the step-by-step tutorial below we will have a look at the trojan and how to get rid of Trojan:win32/dynamer!a from your computer with Windows OS, natively or by using a few free removal utilities and programs.
- Scan your computer with MalwareBytes Anti-malware
- Scan your computer with AdwCleaner
- Scan your computer with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
- Disinfect browser’s shortcuts
- Reset web-browser’s settings
- Protect your computer from annoying ads and malicious sites
Scan your computer with MalwareBytes Anti-malware
We recommend using the Malwarebytes Free. You can download and install Malwarebytes to detect and get rid of Trojan:win32/dynamer!a from your computer. When installed and updated, the free malware remover will automatically scan and detect all threats present on the machine.
Download Malwarebytes Free from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
Once installed, the Malwarebytes will try to update itself and when this procedure is finished, press the “Scan Now” button to perform a scan of your personal computer. During the scan it will detect all threats present on your system. In order to remove all threats, simply click “Quarantine Selected” button.
The Malwarebytes is a free program that you can use to get rid of all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malware removal utility, we recommend you to read and follow the guide or the video guide below.
Scan your computer with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a free removal tool that can be downloaded and run to remove browser hijackers, adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software), malicious software, PUPs, toolbars and other threats from your PC. You can use this tool to scan for threats even if you have an antivirus or any other security program.
Download AdwCleaner by clicking on the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: June 18, 2020
After downloading is complete, open the file location. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once the tool is launched, you will see a screen as shown on the screen below.
Further, click “Scan” button to start checking your system for the Trojan:win32/dynamer!a and browser’s malicious extensions. When it has finished scanning, it will display a scan report like below.
Review the report and then click “Clean” button. It will show a dialog box like below.
You need to press “OK”. When the clean up is complete, the AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your computer. When your system is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
These steps are shown in detail in the following video guide.
Scan your computer with Kaspersky virus removal tool
Kaspersky virus removal tool is a well-known free security tool. It uses the Kaspersky Anti-Virus engine to detect and remove viruses, trojans and malware.
- Download Kaspersky virus removal tool from the following link and save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Kaspersky virus removal tool
Author: Kaspersky® lab
Category: Security tools
Update: March 5, 2018
- Double-click on the KVRT icon found on your desktop. Once initialization process is finished, you will see the Kaspersky virus removal tool screen.
- Click Change Parameters and set a check near all your drives. Click OK to close the Parameters window.
- Press Start scan button. Kaspersky virus removal tool will now start scanning your computer for Trojan:win32/dynamer!a and other known infections. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When KVRT has finished scanning, click on Continue to start a cleaning process.
Disinfect browser’s shortcuts
The Trojan:win32/dynamer!ac may also change a desktop shortcut for Chrome, Firefox and IE. Due to this, every time you start the browser, it will open an unwanted web-site.
Right click on the web-browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://site.address” that has been added here. Remove everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe.
To save changes, click OK . You need to clean all web-browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge.
Reset web-browser’s settings
Use the Reset internet browser utility of the Chrome to reset all its settings such as start page and search provider by default to original defaults.
- First, start the Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Show advanced settings” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will open the reset settings dialog box as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the web browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
If the Firefox browser application is hijacked, then resetting its settings can help. The Reset feature is available on all modern version of Firefox. A reset can fix many issues by restoring Firefox settings such as homepage, new tab page and search engine by default to its default state. It will save your personal information like saved passwords, bookmarks, and open tabs.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as shown on the screen below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, press “Refresh Firefox” button as on the image below.
Follow the onscreen procedure to revert back your FF browser settings to its original state.
First, run the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as shown on the screen below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Protect your computer from annoying ads and malicious sites
We suggest to install an ad-blocker program that can block malicious and other unwanted pages. The ad-blocker utility such as AdGuard is a program that basically removes advertising from the World Wide Web and blocks access to malicious pages. Moreover, security experts says that using adblock software is necessary to stay safe when surfing the Web.
- Download AdGuard program from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once downloading is complete, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the setup is complete, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop annoying pop-ups, unwanted ads, as well as other dangerous or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
Tips to prevent Trojan:win32/dynamer!a and other unwanted programs
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
After completing the tutorial shown above, your computer should be clean from malware and browser hijackers. If the tutorial does not help you, then you have caught a new version of Trojan:win32/dynamer!a, and then the best way – ask for help.
- Download HijackThis by clicking on the link below and save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon. Next press “Do a system scan only” button.
- When it has finished scanning, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop.
- Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the Trojan:win32/dynamer!a.