Have you tried to open a well-known web-page and found that your browser is redirected to a previously unseen web site called pincae.com? If you answered ‘Yes’ then your need to know that your system is infected with an ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware). The adware is a type of malicious software that modifies your PC’s browser settings so that you will be randomly redirected to an annoying advertisements. Complete the few simple steps below as soon as possible It will clean your PC system from the adware and thereby remove unwanted pincae.com advertisements. Moreover, the instructions will help you to stop the ability to penetrate of more malicious viruses and trojans on your personal computer.
Most often, the adware affects the most common web-browsers like the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge. But such the malicious software as well may infect another internet browsers by changing its shortcuts (adding an argument like ‘http://site.address’ into Target field of a browser’s shortcut). So every time you run the browser, it will reroute to the unwanted pincae.com web-page. Even if you setup a new start page, an annoying web page will be the first thing you see when you start the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge.
What is more, the ‘ad-supported’ software may open ads depend on a web-site that you are visiting. That is, it is clear that this ‘ad-supported’ software, without your permission, steals your private information such as: your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking, and much, much more. The ‘ad-supported’ software may monetize its functionality by collecting data from your browsing sessions and selling it to third party companies. This puts your personal information at a security risk.
We recommend to remove the ad-supported software, which redirects your internet browser on the pincae.com unwanted site, as soon as you found this problem, as it can direct you to web-resources which may load other dangerous software on your system.
How does pincae.com ads get installed onto PC system
How to manually remove pincae.com popup ads
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually remove pincae.com ads from the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge.
- Delete suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Get rid of pincae.com pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Remove pincae.com advertisements from Firefox
- Uninstall pincae.com redirect from Internet Explorer
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to get rid of pincae.com redirect
- Uninstall unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Delete suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you start the computer cleaning process by checking the list of installed programs and remove all unknown or suspicious applications. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious software such as adware and browser hijackers may be bundled with freeware. Uninstall the unwanted software may remove the unwanted advertisements or web-browser redirect to unknown or annoying web sites.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Click “Uninstall a program” It will display a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort applications by date in the Control panel.
Get rid of pincae.com pop-up ads from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a simple way to remove the malicious and ad-supported extensions, as well as to restore the browser’s startpage, new tab page and default search engine that have been modified by adware.
- Open the Google Chrome and click on the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will show the Google Chrome main menu. Click the “Settings” menu.
- Click “Show advanced settings” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Click the “Reset settings” button, that located at the bottom of the Advanced settings page.
- The Google Chrome will open the reset settings box as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the internet browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the guide How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove pincae.com advertisements from Firefox
If the Mozilla Firefox settings have been changed by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help you to remove the redirect onto pincae.com advertisements.
Run the Firefox and press button to open the Tools menu. It displays the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web-browser. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type about:support in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. It will display the confirmation dialog box. Click on the “Refresh Firefox” button. The FF will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the ad supported software. Once, it’s done, press the “Finish” button
Uninstall pincae.com redirect from Internet Explorer
Run Microsoft Internet Explorer, press . Click “Internet Options” as shown below. In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next press Reset button. The IE will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and press Reset button. You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. It will restore the IE’s settings to default state, disable ad-supported browser’s extensions and remove the redirect to the pincae.com unwanted web site.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to get rid of pincae.com redirect
Now you need to clean up the web-browser shortcuts. Check that the shortcut referring to the right exe-file of the browser, and not on any unknown file. Right click to a desktop shortcut for your web-browser. Choose the “Properties” option.
It will open the Properties window. Select the “Shortcut” tab here, after that, look at the “Target” field. The adware can replace it. If you are seeing something like “…exe http://web.site.address” then you need to remove “http…” and leave only, depending on the browser you are using:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
Look at the example on the screen below. Once is done, press the “OK” button to save the changes. Please repeat this step for internet browser shortcuts which redirects to an unwanted pages. When you have completed, go to next step.
Uninstall unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the adware can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you start your PC, it will open the pincae.com unwanted web site. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all tasks that have been created by malicious software.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard simultaneously. This opens a prompt that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and press Enter. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown on the image below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something such as “explorer.exe http://pincae.com” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need uninstall this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it is a component of the malicious applications, then this task also can be safely removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ program. Once is done, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to remove pincae.com with free malware removal program
Manual removal pincae.com requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the ‘ad-supported’ software may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the Malwarebytes Free which are completely clean your system. Moreover, the freeware will help you to get rid of malware, internet browser hijackers and toolbars that your computer may be infected too.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop by clicking on the following link. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- At the download page, click the Download button. Your internet browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- Once the download process is complete, please close all applications and open windows on your PC system. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will start the Setup wizard of Malwarebytes onto your PC system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has complete installing, the malware remover will start and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button for adware removal scan. It will begin scanning your personal computer for the ad supported software that redirects your internet browser to the pincae.com annoying web site. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- When the Malwarebytes has finished scanning, it will show a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been found.
- When you are ready, click on “Quarantine Selected” button to start cleaning your system. Once the procedure is complete, you may be prompted to Restart.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to block pincae.com
To increase your security and protect your computer against new unwanted ads and malicious web pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to malicious advertisements and web sites. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, pincae.com redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon , which is located on your Windows desktop.
If the problem with pincae.com ads is still remained
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot delete pincae.com ads, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below. AdwCleaner download
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: January 30, 2020
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that generates the pincae.com ads.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will show a scan report. Review the report and then click “Clean” button. It will open a prompt, click “OK” button.
The following video explains the guide above on how to uninstall adware with AdwCleaner.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for pincae.com redirect removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the annoying pincae.com .