The win123.com-allsites3.xyz is a ad page which is loaded into your browser with the help of adware. The ad supported software may modify the settings of browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge or install a malicious browser extension, which created to generate a huge number of annoying pop-up ads. It will lead to the fact that when you start the internet browser or surfing the Internet, it will always be forced to open win123.com-allsites3.xyz ads, even when your browser is configured to block pop-up ads or your computer has a program that stops advertising. On current date, the adware continues to increase the number of PCs that have been infected.
The adware usually affects only the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge by changing the browser’s settings or installing a dangerous extensions (addons). Moreover, possible situations, when any other internet browsers will be affected too. The ad supported software will perform a scan of the system for internet browser shortcuts and modify them without your permission. When it infects the web-browser shortcuts, it will add the argument like ‘http://site.address’ into Target property. So, each time you launch the browser, you will see an unwanted win123.com-allsites3.xyz web page.
Technically, the adware is not a virus, but it does bad things, it generates a tons of ads, hindering or completely blocking the work in the browser. It may install other unknown and unwanted software without your permission, force you to visit malicious sites. Moreover, with the adware, a browser hijacker can be additionally installed on to your computer, that will replace your homepage with an unwanted site.
So, obviously, you need to remove the ad supported software as soon as possible. Use the free instructions below. This guide will help you clean your computer and delete the win123.com-allsites3.xyz annoying ads.
How does win123.com-allsites3.xyz advertising get installed onto system
Disregarding the basic computer security practices such as no antivirus software installed, installation of unknown applications and free programs which may be bundled with ad supported software, as well as computer virus infection are the possible causes of huge number of advertising within the screen of the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge. Moreover, random visits to an unknown and untrusted sites, when you click on the search results from Google (Yahoo, Bing) or links on the Internet, when the system is not protected with a software that may block access to malicious sites, it can also lead to the fact that instead of your home page, the browser will be redirected to win123.com-allsites3.xyz or other advertising web pages.
How to manually remove win123.com-allsites3.xyz
If you perform exactly the step-by-step instructions below you should be able to remove the win123.com-allsites3.xyz . Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to close your internet browser or reboot your personal computer.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete win123.com-allsites3.xyz redirect
- Delete win123.com-allsites3.xyz pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Remove win123.com-allsites3.xyz pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
- Remove win123.com-allsites3.xyz pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
Press Windows key , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete win123.com-allsites3.xyz redirect
Now you need to clean up the web-browser shortcuts. Check that the shortcut referring to the right exe-file of the browser, and not on any unknown file. Right click to a desktop shortcut for your internet browser. Choose the “Properties” option.
It will open the Properties window. Select the “Shortcut” tab here, after that, look at the “Target” field. The adware can replace it. If you are seeing something like “…exe http://web.site.address” then you need to remove “http…” and leave only, depending on the internet browser you are using:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
Look at the example on the screen below. Once is done, press the “OK” button to save the changes. Please repeat this step for browser shortcuts which redirects to an annoying web pages. When you have completed, go to next step.
Delete win123.com-allsites3.xyz pop-up ads from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a simple way to remove the malware and adware extensions, as well as to restore the internet browser’s settings that have been modified by adware.
- Open the Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again. Press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Click on the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is done, your internet browser’s settings will be restored to their original defaults. This will reset your homepage, new tab page and search engine by default.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove win123.com-allsites3.xyz pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
Open the FF menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove win123.com-allsites3.xyz pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
Open the Internet Explorer tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the “Internet Options”. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The IE will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button. You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How to remove win123.com-allsites3.xyz with Anti-malware
Manual removal win123.com-allsites3.xyz requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your computer. Moreover, the free applications will help you to get rid of malware, browser hijackers and toolbars that your PC may be infected too.
- Please download MalwareBytes Anti-malware to your desktop from the following link. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- Once the download process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your PC system. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- This will start the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes Anti-malware onto your system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Anti-malware will start and show the main window.
- Click on the “Scan Now” button for adware removal scan. It will start scanning your system for the ad supported software which redirects your internet browser to the win123.com-allsites3.xyz unwanted web-page. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- When the MalwareBytes Anti-malware has finished scanning, it will show a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been found.
- When you are ready, click on “Remove Selected” button to start cleaning your PC system. Once the process is done, you may be prompted to Restart.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Block win123.com-allsites3.xyz and other similar malicious sites
To increase your security and protect your computer against new annoying ads and malicious sites, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous ads and sites. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as shown below.
Follow the prompts. After installation is complete, you will see a window as shown in the figure below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your PC system, AdGuard will run automatically and block pop-up ads, web sites such win123.com-allsites3.xyz, as well as other malicious or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
If the problem with win123.com-allsites3.xyz ads is still remained
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the redirect to win123.com-allsites3.xyz ads, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below. AdwCleaner download
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: February 25, 2021
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that generates the win123.com-allsites3.xyz advertising.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report. Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt. Click “OK”.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for win123.com-allsites3.xyz advertisements removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the annoying win123.com-allsites3.xyz advertising.