In the last few days, many users have encountered unexpected Usync.nexage.com pop-ups suggesting downloading a questionable files named like “mapuser?providerid=29472userid=”. In the article below we’ll look at some of the easiest ways to get rid of these Usync.nexage.com pop-ups, check your computer for malware and restore normal system settings.
To remove Usync.nexage.com Mapuser pop-ups, follow the steps below:
- Use AdBlocker to stop Usync.nexage.com pop-ups
- If the problem with Usync.nexage.com pop-ups is still remained
- How to remove Usync.nexage.com pop ups with Zemana Anti-malware
Use AdBlocker to stop Usync.nexage.com pop-ups
To put it simply, you need to use an ad blocking utility (AdGuard, for example). It will block and protect you from all undesired web pages such as Usync.nexage.com, advertisements and pop-ups. To be able to do that, the ad-blocker application uses a list of filters. Each filter is a rule that describes a malicious web site, an advertising content, a banner and others. The ad blocker program automatically uses these filters, depending on the webpages you are visiting.
Visit the following page to download the latest version of AdGuard for MS Windows. Save it directly to your Microsoft Windows Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2017
After the downloading process is complete, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as shown on the image below.
Follow the prompts. When the installation is done, you will see a window as on the image below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your PC, AdGuard will start automatically and block popups, Usync.nexage.com redirect, as well as other harmful or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which may be found on your desktop.
If the problem with Usync.nexage.com pop-ups is still remained
After completing the steps above all Usync.nexage.com pop ups should be removed. If the problem with Usync.nexage.com pop-ups is still remained, then we suggest to scan your system for adware and malware. Use recommended free adware removal apps below.
How to remove Usync.nexage.com pop ups with Zemana Anti-malware
You can download and use the Zemana for free. This antimalware utility will scan all the MS Windows registry keys and files in your computer along with the system settings and web-browser extensions. If it finds any malware, ad-supported software or harmful extension that is responsible for redirecting your browser to Usync.nexage.com site then the Zemana Free will remove them from your computer completely.
- Download Zemana Anti Malware on your PC system from the following link.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will show the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is done, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Next, start a file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Free onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana will start and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button . Zemana Anti-Malware tool will begin scanning the whole computer to find out ad supported software responsible for unwanted Usync.nexage.com pop-ups. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC system. While the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) tool is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified as being infected by malicious software.
- Once finished, a list of all threats detected is created.
- Review the results once the utility has done the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply press the “Next” button. The tool will get rid of adware related to Usync.nexage.com ads. After finished, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Zemana Free and continue with the next step.
To sum up
Once you’ve finished the step-by-step guide shown above, your PC system should be clean from adware and other malware. The Microsoft Edge will no longer open annoying Usync.nexage.com pop-ups when you surf the Internet. Unfortunately, if the guide does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please create a new question by using the “Ask Question” button in the Questions and Answers. Try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the annoying Usync.nexage.com ads.