If your antivirus detects Riskware/DealPly or Adware.DealPly then it indicates that your computer is infected with a previously unknown potentially unwanted software. This unwanted program usually come with some freeware or from malicious websites that ask users to download and run a Flash Player or Java update. Once started, the Riskware/DealPly will be configured to start automatically when Windows starts. The unwanted software may display large number unwanted popups, inject ads into web-pages that you are opening in the Internet browser, hijack the web-browser’s settings such as homepage and search engine, and so on.
If you find that your antivirus detects the Riskware/DealPly threat, then don’t wait, follow the step-by-step guide below which will help to remove Riskware/DealPly and any associated malware for free.
Common symptoms of Riskware/DealPly
If you still are not sure that your computer is infected with this parasite, then check your computer for the common symptoms of the infection:
- Your browser displays banner ads where previously you have never seen.
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer (Edge) shows a lot of annoying advertisements.
- Web browser’s settings such as homepage and default search engine are hijacked
- Your an antivirus or antispyware software detects an infection.
- Internet connection may be slow.
How to remove Riskware/DealPly
This useful removal guide for the Riskware/DealPly unwanted software. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to get rid of Riskware/DealPly let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
- Uninstall suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Scan your computer with MalwareBytes Anti-malware
- Scan your computer with AdwCleaner
- Scan your computer with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
- Disinfect browser’s shortcuts
- Reset web-browser’s settings
- Protect your computer from annoying ads and malicious sites
Uninstall suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you start the machine cleaning procedure by checking the list of installed software and uninstall all unknown or suspicious software. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious software such as adware and browser hijackers may be bundled with free software. Delete the unwanted applications may remove the unwanted advertisements or web-browser redirect to unknown or unwanted web sites.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, press “Uninstall a program” It’ll display a list of all applications. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort applications by date of installation in the Control panel.
Scan your computer with MalwareBytes Anti-malware
Delete Riskware/DealPly manually is difficult and often the unwanted program is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the Malwarebytes Free which are completely clean your computer. The Malwarebytes is a reputable malware removal program. It can automatically detect and remove the adware (sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software) of the your system. Moreover, this free application will help you to delete internet browser hijackers, malware and toolbars that your system may be infected too. You can follow the steps below to delete the Riskware/DealPly unwanted software completely.
Download Malwarebytes Free from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: December 21, 2016
Once downloaded, close all software and windows on your system. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup like below.
When the installation starts, you will see the “Setup wizard” which will help you install Malwarebytes on your personal computer.
When setup is finished, you will see window as shown on the screen below.
Now click on the “Scan Now” button for checking your system for the adware, riskware and malware. This task can take some time, so please be patient.
When the system scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Quarantine Selected” button. The Malwarebytes will begin removing the adware related files, folders, registry keys. When the disinfection is finished, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
The following video explains the steps above on how to remove adware with Malwarebytes Anti-malware.
Scan your computer with AdwCleaner
If MalwareBytes cannot delete the annoying Riskware/DealPly from your machine, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for ad supported software, browser hijackers, PUPs and toolbars.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: January 8, 2017
When the download is finished, open the directory in which you saved it. Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is opened, you will see a screen such as below.
Now, click the “Scan” button for scanning your system for the Riskware/DealPly, malicious browser’s extensions and other adware. When the system scan is finished, it will display a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then press “Clean” button. It will open a prompt. Click “OK”. Once the cleaning process is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your machine.
Look at the following video, which completely explains the process of using the AdwCleaner to get rid of ad-supported software, browser hijackers and other malicious software.
Scan your computer with Kaspersky virus removal tool
Kaspersky virus removal tool is a well-known free security tool. It uses the Kaspersky Anti-Virus engine to detect and remove viruses, trojans and malware.
- Download Kaspersky virus removal tool from the following link and save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Kaspersky virus removal tool
Author: Kaspersky® lab
Category: Security tools
Update: November 3, 2015
- Double-click on the KVRT icon found on your desktop. Once initialization process is finished, you will see the Kaspersky virus removal tool screen.
- Click Change Parameters and set a check near all your drives. Click OK to close the Parameters window.
- Press Start scan button. Kaspersky virus removal tool will now start scanning your computer for known infections. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When KVRT has finished scanning, click on Continue to start a cleaning process.
Disinfect browser’s shortcuts
The Riskware/DealPly may also change a desktop shortcut for Chrome, Firefox and IE. Due to this, every time you start the browser, it will open an unwanted web-site.
To clear a browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that has been added here. You need to remove it.
When the text is removed, press the OK button. You need to clean all desktop shortcuts for all web-browsers, as they may be infected too.
Reset web-browser’s settings
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown in the figure below and click the “Reset settings” button.
Confirm your action, press the “Reset” button.
In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on Refresh Firefox button.
Confirm your action. Click on the Refresh Firefox.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer” settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your PC for the changes to take effect. It will restore the IE’s settings like start page and search provider by default to default state, disable ad-supported and malicious internet browser’s extensions.
Protect your computer from annoying ads and malicious sites
To increase your security and protect your computer against new annoying ads and malicious web sites, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous ads and web-pages. Moreover, the software can block the display of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of websites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.Adguard download
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: August 16, 2016
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the Setup Wizard program window. Follow the prompts.
- After installation is complete, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, sites such Riskware/DealPly, as well as other malicious or misleading web page. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Once you have finished the few simple steps above, your personal computer should be clean from malware, Riskware/DealPly and other unwanted software. Unfortunately, if the instructions does not help you, then you have caught a new type of unwanted software, and then the best way – ask for help.
- Download HijackThis by clicking on the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon. Next click “Do a system scan only” button.
- Once the scan is finished, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop.
- Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the Riskware/DealPly unwanted program.