If the browser keep redirecting to the Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com, every time when you open your browser, then it could mean your PC is infected with a malware from the browser hijacker family. Once started, it will change the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge’s settings such as home page, newtab page and search provider by default. So, while your PC is infected, you will see this annoying page instead of your startpage. To clean you system and get rid of Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com homepage , you need to perform the guide below as soon as possible. It will remove infection and protect your computer from more malicious software and trojans.
A malicious software that changes the settings of web-browsers on Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com search usually affects only Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. However, possible situations, when any other browsers will be affected too. The Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com hijacker may change the Target property of internet browser’s shortcuts, so every time you start the web-browser, instead of your homepage, you will see a completely different page.
In addition, the Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com browser hijacker infection can also change the search engine selected in the web-browser. When you try to search on the infected internet browser, you will be presented with a fake search results, consisting of advertisements and Google (or Yahoo, or Bing) search results for your query. Among these search results can occur very dangerous links that lead to malicious and misleading web-sites.
Often, the system, that has been infected with Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com browser hijacker, will be also infected with an adware, which will open a lot of various advertisements. This may be pop-ups, text links in the sites, banners where they never had. What is more, the adware may replace the legitimate advertising links with malicious ads that will offer to download and install malware and unwanted programs or visit the various dangerous and misleading web pages.
How to Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com browser hijacker get installed onto system
How to manually remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com
This useful removal guide for the Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com search. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to uninstall Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com search let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
- Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com startpage
- Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com search from Chrome
- Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com from Firefox
- Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com from IE
Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to begin the computer cleanup is to delete unknown and suspicious software. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, for one simple reason, many free applications at its installation additionally set various unneeded applications that most often generate annoying advertising links and redirect your browser to unknown web-sites. So, remove the unneeded software may cleanup your browser from popups, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed programs.
- Scroll through the all list, and remove suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed applications, we recommend sort applications by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com redirect
Once installed, this hijacker infection may add “http://search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com/” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Due to this, every time you launch the browser, it will display the unwanted homepage.
Right click on the browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com/” that has been added here. Remove everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe. Click OK to save changes. You need to clean all web-browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com search from Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a simple way to remove the malware and adware extensions, as well as to restore the internet browser’s settings that have been modified by hijacker.
- Open the Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again. Press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Click on the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is done, your web-browser’s settings will be restored to their original defaults. This will reset your start page and search provider by default.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com from Firefox
Open the Mozilla Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com from IE
Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the “Internet Options”. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button. You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com with MalwareBytes Anti-malware.
Remove Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com manually is difficult and often the browser hijacker is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your computer. Moreover, the free software will help you to get rid of adware and toolbars that your computer may be infected too.
Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: February 5, 2019
When the installation begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you install MalwareBytes Anti-malware on your system.
Once installation is complete, you will see window similar to the one below.
Now click on the “Scan Now” button to begin scanning your system for the browser hijacker that cause a redirect to Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected” button. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware will begin removing Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com hijacker related files, folders, registry keys. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
Stop Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com and other annoying web-pages
To increase your security and protect your personal computer against new unwanted advertising and malicious web sites, you need to use an program that stops access to dangerous advertising banners and sites. Moreover, the software can block the display of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
Follow the prompts. After installation is complete, you will see a window as shown in the figure below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your PC, AdGuard will run automatically and block pop-up ads, pages such Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com, as well as other malicious or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
If the problem with Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com homepage is still remained
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot get rid of this hijacker, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for browser hijackers, adware, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below. AdwCleaner download
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: April 4, 2019
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com browser hijacker.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will display a scan report. Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will show a prompt. Click “OK”.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with Search.easyvideoconverteraccess.com removal.