Have you become that your internet browser randomly shows w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website, instead of the one you want to see? it is a sign that you have an installed ad supported software on your computer. The ad supported software is a part of malicious software that created to show a large number of unwanted advertising. You need to perform the tutorial below as soon as possible. It will clear your PC system from advertising software that generates a large number of advertising in the internet browser and thus remove the redirect to the w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website web site.
The ad supported software can change the settings of the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but often that a malicious software like this can also infect all types of internet browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time run the browser to see w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website unwanted ads.
What is more, the adware may show ads depend on a web site that you are visiting. That is, it is clear that this adware, without your permission, steals your private information such as: your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking, and much, much more. The adware may monetize its functionality by collecting data from your browsing sessions and selling it to third party companies. This puts your personal information at a security risk.
So, obviously, you need to remove the adware as soon as possible. Use the free tutorial below. This guide will help you clean your PC system and remove the w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website unwanted ads.
How does w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website ads get installed onto system
How to manually remove w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website
If you perform exactly the few simple steps below you should be able to get rid of the w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website advertisements. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to close your browser or reboot your computer.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website redirect
- Delete w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website ads from Google Chrome
- Get rid of w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website popup ads from Firefox
- Remove w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
Press Windows key , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website redirect
During the installation, the ad supported software may also change the browser’s shortcuts, adding “http://w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you start the browser, it will reroute to an annoying advertisements.
To clear the web-browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website” that has been added here. You need to remove it. When the text is removed, press the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your web-browsers, as they may be infected too.
Delete w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website ads from Google Chrome
Like other modern browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thus remove the redirect to w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website annoying advertisements which is caused by the adware.
Start the Google Chrome. Click on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will appear the main menu. Click on the option named “Settings”. Another way to open the Google Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter. The web-browser will open the settings screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset settings” section is visible, as shown below and click on the “Reset settings” button. The Chrome will open the confirmation dialog box. You need to confirm your action. Press on the “Reset” button. The program will start the process of cleaning and when it is finished, the internet browser settings including the ‘block pop-ups’ option back to the values that have been when the Chrome was first installed on your computer.
Get rid of w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website popup ads from Firefox
Open the Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
Open the Internet Explorer tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the “Internet Options”. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button. You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Remove w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website advertising with MalwareBytes Anti-malware
Remove w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website advertisements manually is difficult and often the ad supported software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your system. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware is a reputable malware removal software. It can automatically detect and remove the adware of the your personal computer. Moreover, this free software will help you to remove web-browser hijackers, malware and toolbars that your system may be infected too. You can follow these simple steps below to eliminate the w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website annoying advertisements completely.
Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: December 21, 2016
Once downloaded, close all programs and windows on your personal computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup like below.
When the installation begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you install MalwareBytes Anti-malware on your PC system.
Once installation is complete, you will see window similar to the one below.
Now click on the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your PC for the ad supported software which causes the redirect to w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website page. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected” button. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware will start to remove the adware related files, folders, registry keys. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to block w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website
To increase your security and protect your personal computer against new annoying ads and malicious sites, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous advertising and sites. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: August 16, 2016
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
If the problem with w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website ads is still remained
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the redirect to w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website advertisements, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below. AdwCleaner download
Category: Security tools
Update: January 8, 2017
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that generates the w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website advertising.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report. Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt. Click “OK”.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website advertising removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the unwanted w.hot-and-crazygift4u.website advertisements.
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.