If you’re having trouble installing Malwarebytes, here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
1. Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running Malwarebytes.
2. Temporarily disable your antivirus software as it may interfere with the installation of Malwarebytes.
3. Right-click the Malwarebytes setup file and select “Run as administrator” to ensure that you have the necessary permissions to install the software.
4. Boot your computer in Safe mode: Safe mode is a way to start Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This can help identify whether a conflicting program is causing the issue.
5. Sometimes, simply restarting the computer can resolve the issue.
6. Delete any remaining Malwarebytes files from your computer, including folders and registry keys, then try reinstalling the software.