What is Forgoprokick.icu?
Forgoprokick.icu is a webpage which attempts to trick you into subscribing to browser notification spam. The spam notifications will essentially be advertisements for ‘free’ online games, prize & lottery scams, suspicious browser add-ons, adult web-pages, and fake downloads.
Forgoprokick.icu will ask you to click on the ‘Allow’ to watch a video, connect to the Internet, access the content of the web page, enable Flash Player, download a file, and so on. Once you click ALLOW, then your web-browser will be configured to show pop-up advertisements in the bottom right corner of the screen.
You can get rid of Forgoprokick.icu subscription by going into your browser’s settings and following the simple steps below. Once you disable Forgoprokick.icu notifications in your internet browser, you will never see any unwanted advertisements being displayed on your desktop.
|Type||spam push notifications, browser notification spam, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||dubious pop-up advertisements, PUPs, social engineering attack, adware|
|Removal||Forgoprokick.icu removal guide|
How did you get infected with Forgoprokick.icu pop-ups
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to Forgoprokick.icu from dubious advertisements or by PUPs and adware. Adware is a form of software related to unwanted advertising. Some adware will bring up ads when you is browsing the Net, while other will build up a profile of your surfing habits in order to target adverts. In general, adware software have to be installed on your device, so it will tend to be bundled with other software in much the same way as potentially unwanted applications.
These days some free applications authors bundle potentially unwanted apps or adware with a view to making some money. So whenever you install a new freeware that downloaded from the World Wide Web, be very careful during setup. Carefully read the EULA (a text with I ACCEPT/I DECLINE button), choose custom or manual installation mode, reject all third-party apps.
If you are unfortunate have adware software or malicious software running on your computer, you can follow the steps here to get rid of Forgoprokick.icu pop up advertisements from your web browser.
How to remove Forgoprokick.icu popups (removal steps)
In order to get rid of Forgoprokick.icu pop-ups from the Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox, you need to reset the browser settings. Additionally, you should look up for other suspicious entries, such as files, programs, web-browser extensions and shortcuts. However, if you want to remove Forgoprokick.icu pop-up advertisements easily, you should use reputable anti malware utility and let it do the job for you.
To remove Forgoprokick.icu pop ups, follow the steps below:
- Manual Forgoprokick.icu pop-ups removal
- Automatic Removal of Forgoprokick.icu advertisements
- How to block Forgoprokick.icu
- Finish words
Manual Forgoprokick.icu pop-ups removal
Most adware can be removed manually, without the use of antivirus software or other removal utilities. The manual steps below will guide you through how to delete Forgoprokick.icu pop-ups step by step. Although each of the steps is simple and does not require special knowledge, but you are not sure that you can complete them, then use the free utilities, a list of which is given below.
Remove PUPs using Windows Control Panel
Some PUPs, browser hijacking programs and adware may be removed by uninstalling the free applications they came with. If this way does not succeed, then looking them up in the list of installed apps in Microsoft Windows Control Panel. Use the “Uninstall” command in order to get rid of them.
|Windows 7||Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Mac OS|
Remove Forgoprokick.icu notifications from browsers
If you are in situation where you don’t want to see notifications from the Forgoprokick.icu web-page. In this case, you can turn off web notifications for your browser in MS Windows/Mac/Android. Find your web browser in the list below, follow step-by-step guide to remove browser permissions to show browser notifications.
- Click on ‘three dots menu’ button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu go to ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’ settings.
- Scroll down to the ‘Privacy and security’ section, select ‘Site settings’.
- Click on ‘Notifications’.
- Click ‘three dots’ button on the right hand side of Forgoprokick.icu URL or other rogue notifications and click ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the internet browser that shows Forgoprokick.icu notifications advertisements.
- Locate Forgoprokick.icu in the list and disable it.
- Click on ‘three horizontal stripes’ button at the top right hand corner of the browser window.
- In the menu go to ‘Options’, in the menu on the left go to ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ and then to ‘Settings’ next to ‘Notifications’.
- Find Forgoprokick.icu site, other rogue notifications, click the drop-down menu and select ‘Block’.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ button.
- In the top right hand corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down, locate and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button, located beneath ‘Website permissions’.
- Click the switch below the Forgoprokick.icu URL and each suspicious site.
- In the right upper corner of the browser, click on the menu button (gear icon).
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and click ‘Settings below ‘Pop-up Blocker’ section.
- Locate the Forgoprokick.icu site and click the ‘Remove’ button to remove the site.
- Click ‘Safari’ button on the top-left corner of the browser and select ‘Preferences’.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Locate the Forgoprokick.icu URL and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Remove Forgoprokick.icu pop ups from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings to delete Forgoprokick.icu pop-up advertisements. If you’re still experiencing problems with Forgoprokick.icu advertisements removal, you need to reset Google Chrome browser to its original settings. This step needs to be performed only if adware software has not been removed by the previous steps.
Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions. If the list has the plugin labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Google Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, click to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as displayed on the image below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Delete Forgoprokick.icu pop up advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
This step will help you remove Forgoprokick.icu pop up advertisements, third-party toolbars, disable harmful plugins and return your default startpage, newtab page and search engine settings.
First, open the Firefox and click button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, click the Help button () as displayed in the figure below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page similar to the one below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will show the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Firefox will start a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the Forgoprokick.icu adware. Once, it’s finished, press the “Finish” button.
Remove Forgoprokick.icu pop up ads from IE
In order to restore all browser search engine, new tab page and startpage you need to reset the IE to the state, which was when the MS Windows was installed on your PC.
First, open the Internet Explorer, click ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” similar to the one below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your device for the changes to take effect. It will delete adware that causes multiple intrusive pop-ups, disable malicious and ad-supported web browser’s extensions and restore the Microsoft Internet Explorer’s settings like startpage, new tab page and default search provider to default state.
Automatic Removal of Forgoprokick.icu advertisements
Manual removal steps may not be for an unskilled computer user. Each Forgoprokick.icu removal step above, such as uninstalling dubious applications, restoring infected shortcuts, deleting the adware software from system settings, must be performed very carefully. If you’re in doubt during any of the steps listed in the manual removal above, then we suggest that you follow the automatic Forgoprokick.icu removal steps listed below.
How to remove Forgoprokick.icu pop-ups with Zemana AntiMalware
Zemana Free is a free utility that performs a scan of your device and displays if there are existing adware, browser hijackers, viruses, worms, spyware, trojans and other malicious software residing on your computer. If malicious software is detected, Zemana can automatically remove it. Zemana Free does not conflict with other anti-malware and antivirus applications installed on your computer.
- Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of Zemana Anti Malware for Windows. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the installation file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana setup on your device.
- Select setup language and click ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply press the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the installation is complete, Zemana Anti Malware will open automatically. Else, if does not then double-click on the Zemana Free icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM), let’s see How to use Zemana Free to delete Forgoprokick.icu ads from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana Anti Malware, you’ll see a window like the one below, just press ‘Scan’ button to perform a system scan for the adware software.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana scans your computer.
- When the system scan is done, you’ll be shown the list of all found items on your personal computer. Review the report and then press ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana AntiMalware may require a restart device in order to complete the Forgoprokick.icu pop up ads removal process.
- If you want to permanently delete adware software from your personal computer, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malicious software, adware software, potentially unwanted software and other items and press Delete.
- Restart your PC system to complete the adware software removal procedure.
Delete Forgoprokick.icu popup advertisements and malicious extensions with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a portable program which requires no hard install to identify and remove adware which cause annoying Forgoprokick.icu popup advertisements. The application itself is small in size (only a few Mb). HitmanPro does not need any drivers and special dlls. It is probably easier to use than any alternative malicious software removal utilities you’ve ever tried. Hitman Pro works on 64 and 32-bit versions of Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP. It proves that removal utility can be just as effective as the widely known antivirus programs.
Click the link below to download Hitman Pro. Save it on your Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and use Hitman Pro on your computer. Once started, click “Next” button to begin scanning your PC for the adware which causes unwanted Forgoprokick.icu advertisements. This task may take quite a while, so please be patient. While the HitmanPro is checking, you can see how many objects it has identified either as being malicious software..
After the system scan is finished, a list of all threats found is created.
In order to delete all items, simply press Next button.
It will display a dialog box, press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malware found.
How to delete Forgoprokick.icu with MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM)
We recommend using the MalwareBytes Free. You can download and install MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) to look for adware software and thereby remove Forgoprokick.icu popup advertisements from your internet browsers. When installed and updated, this free malicious software remover automatically searches for and removes all threats present on the device.
Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
After the downloading process is done, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the MalwareBytes will try to update itself and when this task is done, click the “Scan” button for checking your PC for the adware which cause unwanted Forgoprokick.icu pop up advertisements. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient. While the MalwareBytes Free program is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified as threat. In order to delete all items, simply click “Quarantine” button.
The MalwareBytes Anti-Malware is a free application that you can use to get rid of all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malicious software removal utility, we suggest you to read and follow the few simple steps or the video guide below.
How to block Forgoprokick.icu
If you surf the Internet, you can’t avoid malicious advertising. But you can protect your web browser against it. Download and run an ad-blocker application. AdGuard is an ad blocker which can filter out a huge number of of the malicious advertising, stoping dynamic scripts from loading malicious content.
Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you will need to download AdGuard from the link below.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as shown in the following example.
Follow the prompts. After the installation is finished, you will see a window as shown on the screen below.
You can click “Skip” to close the setup application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your device, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Forgoprokick.icu, as well as other harmful or misleading webpages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
Now your PC system should be clean of the adware responsible for Forgoprokick.icu pop up ads. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop ups and annoying malicious web-pages) and Zemana Anti-Malware (to periodically scan your personal computer for new malicious software, hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Microsoft Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful software and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Forgoprokick.icu popups from your web-browser, then ask for help here.