Reclick.club pop-ups are a social engineering attack which deceives users into allowing spam notifications. When you visit the Reclick.club web-site that wants to send you spam notifications, you will be greeted with a prompt that asks whether you want to agree to them or not. Your options will be ‘Block’ and ‘Allow’.
Once enabled, the Reclick.club push notifications will start popping up in the lower right corner of the desktop occasionally and spam you with unwanted ads. The browser notification spam will promote ‘free’ online games, fake prizes scams, suspicious browser extensions, adult web-pages, and adware bundles as shown on the screen below.
If you’re receiving spam notifications, you can remove Reclick.club subscription by going into your internet browser’s settings and completing the Reclick.club removal instructions below. Once you remove notifications subscription, the Reclick.club pop ups advertisements will no longer display on the desktop.
How does your personal computer get infected with Reclick.club pop ups
IT security specialists have determined that users are redirected to Reclick.club by adware or from malicious ads. Adware can cause issues for your PC. Adware can show intrusive advertising on your computer screen so that your cannot stop them, reroute your internet browser to malicious web pages, and it can cause undesired web-pages to pop up on your internet browser. Adware software might end up on your PC after you download and install free programs from a dubious web page.
|Type||spam notifications advertisements, popup ads, pop-ups, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||adwares, suspicious pop up ads, potentially unwanted applications, social engineering attack|
|Removal||Reclick.club removal guide|
Don’t panic because we’ve got the solution. Here’s a guidance on how to get rid of intrusive Reclick.club ads from the Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and other web-browsers.
How to remove Reclick.club popup advertisements (removal tutorial)
There are several steps to removing the adware that cause pop-ups, because it installs itself so deeply into Microsoft Windows. You need to delete all suspicious and unknown applications, then remove harmful extensions from the IE, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Chrome and other browsers you’ve installed. Finally, you need to reset your web-browser settings to remove any changes the adware has made, and then check your machine with Zemana Free, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware or Hitman Pro to ensure the adware is fully removed. It will take a while.
To remove Reclick.club pop ups, execute the steps below:
- How to delete Reclick.club popups without any software
- How to remove Reclick.club pop-up ads using free tools
- How to block Reclick.club
- Finish words
How to delete Reclick.club popups without any software
In this section of the article, we have posted the steps that will allow to remove Reclick.club advertisements manually. Although compared to removal utilities, this solution loses in time, but you don’t need to install anything on your machine. It will be enough for you to follow the detailed instructions with images. We tried to describe each step in detail, but if you realized that you might not be able to figure it out, or simply do not want to change the Microsoft Windows and browser settings, then it’s better for you to use utilities from trusted developers, which are listed below.
Remove potentially unwanted apps using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
The best way to begin the system cleanup is to remove unknown and dubious programs. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded programs can clean up the Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and MS Edge from pop up ads, hijackers and so on.
Make sure you have closed all web browsers and other programs. Next, remove any undesired and suspicious programs from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Select “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of apps installed on your personal computer. Most probably, one of them is the adware that causes intrusive Reclick.club popups. Choose the dubious program or the application that name is not familiar to you and delete it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in Windows, choose “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, choose “Uninstall a program”.
Select the questionable or any unknown software, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to uninstall this unwanted program from your computer.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an unwanted program, then press “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove Reclick.club notifications from web browsers
If you’ve clicked the “Allow” button in the Reclick.club pop up and gave a notification permission, you should remove this notification permission first from your web-browser settings. To remove the Reclick.club permission to send spam notifications to your system, use the steps below. These steps are for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac and Android.
- Click on ‘three dots menu’ button at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- In the menu go to ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’ settings.
- When the drop-down menu appears, tap ‘Settings’. Scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Go to Notifications settings.
- Find the Reclick.club site and click the three vertical dots button next to it, then click on ‘Remove’.
- Open Chrome.
- Tap on the Menu button (three dots) on the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu tap ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Site Settings’, tap on ‘Notifications’, find the Reclick.club site and tap on it.
- Tap the ‘Clean & Reset’ button and confirm.
- In the right upper corner of the screen, click on the three horizontal stripes to expand the Main menu.
- In the menu go to ‘Options’, in the menu on the left go to ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section and click the ‘Settings’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- In the opened window, find Reclick.club site, other rogue notifications, click the drop-down menu and select ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down, find and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button, located beneath ‘Website permissions’.
- Right-click the Reclick.club site. Click ‘Delete’.
- Click the Gear button on the top right corner of the window.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and click ‘Settings below ‘Pop-up Blocker’ section.
- Locate the Reclick.club domain and click the ‘Remove’ button to delete the domain.
- On the top menu select ‘Safari’, then ‘Preferences’.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Check for Reclick.club URL, other questionable URLs and apply the ‘Deny’ option for each.
Get rid of Reclick.club pop ups from Microsoft Internet Explorer
In order to restore all browser start page, new tab and search engine by default you need to reset the Internet Explorer to the state, that was when the Microsoft Windows was installed on your PC.
First, open the Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will display the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the internet browser, then press the “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will open the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, press the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, click the “Reset” button as displayed on the screen below.
When the process is done, press “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and restart your computer for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your web browser’s new tab page, default search engine and home page to default state.
Remove Reclick.club popups from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a easy method to remove Reclick.club ads, malicious and adware addons, web-browser’s start page, newtab page and search provider by default that have been replaced by adware software.
- First run the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next press the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is complete, your browser’s start page, newtab and default search engine will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove Reclick.club from Firefox by resetting web browser settings
Resetting your Mozilla Firefox is basic troubleshooting step for any issues with your internet browser application, including the redirect to Reclick.club web-site. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
First, launch the Mozilla Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button like below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
How to remove Reclick.club pop-up ads using free tools
We’ve compiled some of the best adware removing utilities which can search for and remove Reclick.club ads , unwanted internet browser extensions and PUPs.
Delete Reclick.club advertisements with Zemana Free
Zemana Free is a lightweight utility which developed to use alongside your antivirus software, detecting and deleting malware, adware software and potentially unwanted applications that other programs miss. Zemana AntiMalware is easy to use, fast, does not use many resources and have great detection and removal rates.
- Download Zemana Anti Malware by clicking on the link below. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the installation file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana Free setup on your computer.
- Select setup language and click ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply click the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the installation is complete, Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) will run automatically. Else, if doesn’t then double-click on the Zemana icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM), let’s see How to use Zemana to remove Reclick.club advertisements from your computer.
- After you have launched the Zemana, you will see a window as shown below, just click ‘Scan’ button to start scanning your personal computer for the adware software.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana AntiMalware scans your machine.
- When finished, Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will create a list of unwanted programs and adware. Review the results once the utility has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana may require a reboot PC system in order to complete the Reclick.club popup advertisements removal procedure.
- If you want to fully delete adware software from your personal computer, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malware, adware software, PUPs and other items and press Delete.
- Reboot your computer to complete the adware software removal process.
Use Hitman Pro to remove Reclick.club pop-ups
Hitman Pro is a free portable application that scans your personal computer for adware software which cause unwanted Reclick.club advertisements, PUPs and hijackers and helps remove them easily. Moreover, it’ll also help you get rid of any malicious browser extensions and add-ons.
- HitmanPro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- Once the downloading process is finished, launch the HitmanPro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, press Yes to continue.
- In the Hitman Pro window, click the “Next” to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware that causes undesired Reclick.club ads. This task can take some time, so please be patient. While the tool is scanning, you may see how many objects and files has already scanned.
- Once Hitman Pro has completed scanning, HitmanPro will display a scan report. All detected items will be marked. You can remove them all by simply click “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malware found.
How to automatically remove Reclick.club with MalwareBytes Free
Trying to get rid of Reclick.club pop up ads can become a battle of wills between the adware infection and you. MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) can be a powerful ally, removing most of today’s adware, malicious software and PUPs with ease. Here’s how to use MalwareBytes Anti Malware will help you win.
- Please go to the link below to download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. Save it on your MS Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will run the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes AntiMalware onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) will run and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware that causes Reclick.club popup ads. While the MalwareBytes Anti Malware tool is checking, you can see count of objects it has identified as being infected by malicious software.
- When MalwareBytes Free is finished scanning your personal computer, you can check all threats detected on your PC.
- Next, you need to click the “Quarantine Selected” button. After disinfection is finished, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to block Reclick.club
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot block all those annoying web-sites like Reclick.club using only built-in Windows capabilities. However, there is a program out that you can use to stop undesired web browser redirections, advertisements and popups in any modern web-browsers including MS Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It is called Adguard and it works very well.
AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When the downloading process is done, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as displayed in the figure below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick instructions as displayed in the following example.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick instructions that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you start your PC, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop undesired ads, block Reclick.club, as well as other malicious or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
Now your machine should be free of the adware software that cause popups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted popups and annoying malicious web-sites) and Zemana (to periodically scan your system for new adware softwares and other malicious software). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Reclick.club ads from the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge, then ask for help here here.