Q. How to remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups? Surfing on the Internet on my PC the pop-ups continues to open like a spam. I have try to block the pop ups, update my antivirus, filter the cookies, but the websites with advertising and frauds always can open! Any hints?
A. If you’re experiencing numerous pop ups, advertisements, notifications, trips to web pages you did not intend to visit, then it means that you unintentionally installed adware (also known as ‘adware software’) on your computer.
What does adware mean? Adware is designed for the purpose of showing undesired ads on the infected PC system without the user’s permission. Adware usually gets installed alongside free software, codecs and shareware. Aside from causing unwanted ads and web browser redirects, it also can slow down the computer and continually gather a wide variety of user information.
Adware can also include other types of malware. It can steal privacy info from the machine and pass it on to third parties. Adware software has also been the basis for hacking to gain access to the computer.
Take a deep breath. Learn everything you should know about Robot Captcha Info popups removal, how to get rid of adware from your web browser and PC. Find the best free adware and malware removal tools here!
How to remove Robot Captcha Info pop-up ‘virus’ from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
As with removing adware, malware or potentially unwanted applications, there are few steps you may do. We recommend trying them all. If you do only one part of the guidance, then it should be run malicious software removal utility, because it should remove adware and block any further infection. But to completely delete Robot Captcha Info popup ads you will have to at least reset your web-browser settings like start page, newtab page and search engine by default to default state, disinfect personal computer’s web-browsers shortcuts, uninstall all unwanted and suspicious apps, and get rid of adware with malware removal utilities. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to shut down your internet browser or reboot your computer.
To remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups, use the following steps:
- How to remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups without any software
- How to automatically remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups
- Run AdBlocker to stop Robot Captcha Info pop ups and stay safe online
- How can you prevent your computer from the attack of adware software
- To sum up
How to remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups without any software
If you perform exactly the step-by-step instructions below you should be able to remove the Robot Captcha Info pop-ups from the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox browsers.
Delete recently installed potentially unwanted programs
Check out the Microsoft Windows Control Panel (Programs and Features section) to see all installed applications. We suggest to click on the “Date Installed” in order to sort the list of software by the date you installed them. If you see any unknown and dubious programs, they are the ones you need to remove.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then click Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then click “Start” button and press “Control Panel”.
- It will display the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will show a list of all software installed on the computer.
- Scroll through the all list, and uninstall dubious and unknown apps. To quickly find the latest installed apps, we recommend sort applications by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Remove Robot Captcha Info popups from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a simple way to remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups, harmful and ‘ad-supported’ extensions, web-browser’s start page, search engine and newtab which have been changed by adware software.
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed addons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, press to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as on the image below and press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, press the “Reset” button.
Delete Robot Captcha Info pop ups from IE
The Internet Explorer reset is great if your web-browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your web browser, that installed by an malware.
First, start the Internet Explorer, click ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your computer for the changes to take effect. It will delete adware responsible for Robot Captcha Info pop-ups, disable malicious and ad-supported browser’s extensions and restore the Microsoft Internet Explorer’s settings like newtab page, search provider by default and startpage to default state.
Remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups from Mozilla Firefox
If the Mozilla Firefox web-browser is rerouted to the Robot Captcha Info web-page and you want to restore the Mozilla Firefox settings back to their default values, then you should follow the tutorial below. It’ll save your personal information like saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as shown on the screen below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, press “Refresh Firefox” button as displayed in the following example.
Follow the onscreen procedure to return your Mozilla Firefox web-browser settings to their original state.
How to automatically remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups
If you are unsure how to remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups easily, consider using automatic adware removal software that listed below. It will identify the adware software responsible for Robot Captcha Info popups and get rid of it from your machine for free.
Scan and clean your internet browser of Robot Captcha Info pop ups with Zemana Anti-Malware
You can remove Robot Captcha Info pop-ups automatically with a help of Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM). We recommend this malware removal tool because it can easily get rid of hijackers, potentially unwanted applications, adware software that reroutes your web-browser to the Robot Captcha Info page with all their components such as folders, files and registry entries.
- Click the following link to download Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM). Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once the downloading process is finished, close all applications and windows on your computer. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click the “Scan” button to start scanning your personal computer for the adware that responsible for the annoying Robot Captcha Info pop-ups. Depending on your PC system, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. During the scan Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will scan for threats exist on your PC system.
- As the scanning ends, Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will show a scan report. Review the results once the utility has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click “Next”. Once that process is complete, you may be prompted to reboot your computer.
Use HitmanPro to get rid of Robot Captcha Info pop-ups
If Zemana AntiMalware cannot remove this adware, then we recommends to run the Hitman Pro. Hitman Pro is a free removal utility for hijackers, PUPs, toolbars and adware which cause annoying Robot Captcha Info pop-ups to appear. It’s specially designed to work as a second scanner for your PC.
Visit the page linked below to download Hitman Pro. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and run HitmanPro on your personal computer. Once started, click “Next” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware that responsible for web browser reroute to the undesired Robot Captcha Info webpage. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your PC system and the speed of your system. While the tool is checking, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned..
When HitmanPro completes the scan, you may check all threats found on your computer.
Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and click Next button.
It will show a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malware found.
How to automatically remove Robot Captcha Info with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
We suggest using the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) that are fully clean your personal computer of the adware software. The free tool is an advanced malicious software removal program created by (c) Malwarebytes lab. This program uses the world’s most popular anti-malware technology. It is able to help you remove undesired Robot Captcha Info pop-ups from your web-browsers, potentially unwanted apps, malicious software, hijackers, toolbars, ransomware and other security threats from your system for free.
Please go to the link below to download MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM). Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
When the downloading process is finished, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the MalwareBytes will try to update itself and when this task is done, press the “Scan Now” button for checking your personal computer for the adware that causes multiple annoying advertisements. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your system and the speed of your system. When you are ready, click “Quarantine Selected” button.
The MalwareBytes is a free application that you can use to remove all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malicious software removal tool, we recommend you to read and follow the guidance or the video guide below.
Run AdBlocker to stop Robot Captcha Info pop ups and stay safe online
To put it simply, you need to use an ad-blocker utility (AdGuard, for example). It’ll block and protect you from all annoying web pages like the Robot Captcha Info, ads and pop-ups. To be able to do that, the adblocker program uses a list of filters. Each filter is a rule that describes a malicious webpage, an advertising content, a banner and others. The ad blocking program automatically uses these filters, depending on the pages you’re visiting.
- Download AdGuard by clicking on the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the setup is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block Robot Captcha Info, as well as other harmful or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
How can you prevent your computer from the attack of adware software
To sum up
Now your PC system should be clean of the adware software that responsible for the undesired Robot Captcha Info pop-ups. We suggest that you keep Zemana (to periodically scan your computer for new adwares and other malicious software) and AdGuard (to help you stop intrusive pop ups and harmful web-sites). Moreover, to prevent any adware, please stay clear of unknown and third party programs, make sure that your antivirus program, turn on the option to search for PUPs.
If you need more help with Robot Captcha Info pop ups related issues, go to here.