The Captcha-verification.systems site appeared on your system without any notice? After that, you’re faced with the fact that your internet browser is now rerouted to other unwanted websites and filled with a variety of popups and banners. The cause of all your problems with your personal computer is adware (sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software).
Technically, the adware is not a virus. It is is designed to make a money by displaying lots of pop-up ads or redirecting the web browser on unwanted web pages. It is probably that you might be bothered with the ad-supported software. You should not disregard this unwanted software. The adware might not only display undesired advertisements, but reroute your web-browser to malicious and misleading web sites.
Ad-supported software can install a component which enables its author to track which web-sites you visit, which products you look at upon those pages. They are then able to choose the type of ads they show you. So, if you had ad-supported software on your computer, there is a good chance you have another that is collecting and sharing your confidential information with third parties, without your say-so.
The malicious apps from the ad supported software family usually hijacks only the Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. However, possible situations, when any other browsers will be infected too. The ad supported software may modify the Target property of a web browser’s shortcut, so every time you launch the web browser, instead of your homepage, you’ll see an unwanted web-site.
The guide below explaining steps to remove Captcha-verification.systems popup problem. Feel free to use it for removal of the adware that may attack Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge and Firefox and other popular web browsers. The steps will help you remove adware and thereby clean your web browser from all annoying advertisements.
Remove Captcha-verification.systems pop ups, notifications
We can help you remove Captcha-verification.systems from your internet browsers, without the need to take your PC system to a professional. Simply follow the removal instructions below if you currently have the annoying adware on your machine and want to remove it. If you have any difficulty while trying to delete the adware that causes lots of annoying Captcha-verification.systems pop-ups, feel free to ask for our assist in the comment section below. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to close your internet browser or restart your system.
To remove Captcha-verification.systems, perform the steps below:
- Manual Captcha-verification.systems redirect removal
- Remove Captcha-verification.systems associated software by using MS Windows Control Panel
- Delete Captcha-verification.systems pop up from Internet Explorer
- Remove Captcha-verification.systems from Mozilla Firefox by resetting web browser settings
- Remove Captcha-verification.systems pop up from Google Chrome
- Delete Captcha-verification.systems pop-ups with freeware
- How to stop Captcha-verification.systems popups
- How was adware installed on system
- Finish words
Manual Captcha-verification.systems redirect removal
The useful removal guide for the Captcha-verification.systems pop-ups. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to delete Captcha-verification.systems popups let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
Remove Captcha-verification.systems associated software by using MS Windows Control Panel
Some applications are free only because their installer contains an adware. This unwanted applications generates profit for the authors when it is installed. More often this ad-supported software can be removed by simply uninstalling it from the ‘Uninstall a Program’ that is located in MS Windows control panel.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, click the Windows button , then press Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, click “Start” and select “Control Panel”.
It will show the Windows Control Panel like below.
Next, press “Uninstall a program”
It will display a list of all applications installed on your computer. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any dubious and unknown applications. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort programs by date in the Control panel.
Delete Captcha-verification.systems pop up from Internet Explorer
If you find that Internet Explorer internet browser settings like search engine by default, newtab page and start page had been modified by ad supported software responsible for redirecting your browser to Captcha-verification.systems web-page, then you may restore your settings, via the reset web-browser procedure.
First, open the IE, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will open the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will open the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, click the “Reset” button as displayed in the following example.
After the process is done, click “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and reboot your PC system for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your browser’s new tab page, homepage and search provider by default to default state.
Remove Captcha-verification.systems from Mozilla Firefox by resetting web browser settings
If the Firefox web browser is redirected to Captcha-verification.systems and you want to restore the Firefox settings back to their default state, then you should follow the step-by-step tutorial below. It will save your personal information such as saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
First, run the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown in the figure below.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Captcha-verification.systems pop up from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings can allow you solve some problems caused by ad-supported software and remove Captcha-verification.systems pop-ups from browser. This will also disable malicious extensions as well as clear cookies and site data. Essential information such as bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, cookies, auto-fill data and personal dictionaries will not be removed.
Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will display the drop-down menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed addons. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Google Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Google Chrome main menu again, click to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as displayed on the image below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Delete Captcha-verification.systems pop-ups with freeware
The easiest way to remove Captcha-verification.systems popups is to use an anti-malware program capable of detecting this adware responsible for Captcha-verification.systems pop-ups. We suggest try Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) or another free malware remover that listed below. It has excellent detection rate when it comes to adware, hijackers and other PUPs.
Automatically delete Captcha-verification.systems pop ups with Zemana
Zemana Free highly recommended, because it can detect security threats such adware and ad-supported softwares which most ‘classic’ antivirus software fail to pick up on. Moreover, if you have any Captcha-verification.systems popups removal problems which cannot be fixed by this tool automatically, then Zemana provides 24X7 online assistance from the highly experienced support staff.
- Visit the following page to download the latest version of Zemana for MS Windows. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is done, please close all applications and open windows on your PC system. Next, launch a file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana will open and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware responsible for redirecting your internet browser to Captcha-verification.systems site. A scan may take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your PC and the speed of your personal computer. During the scan Zemana Free will search for threats exist on your PC.
- After Zemana has finished scanning, Zemana will display a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been detected.
- Next, you need to press the “Next” button. The utility will get rid of adware which redirects your internet browser to annoying Captcha-verification.systems site. After the clean up is complete, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the Zemana Free and continue with the next step.
Scan and clean your PC of ad-supported software with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a free removal utility which can check your PC for a wide range of security threats like malware, adwares, PUPs as well as adware that causes annoying Captcha-verification.systems popup. It will perform a deep scan of your machine including hard drives and Windows registry. When a malicious software is detected, it will allow you to remove all found threats from your PC with a simple click.
Download HitmanPro from the link below. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Once downloading is finished, open the file location. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the HitmanPro desktop icon. Once the tool is started, you will see a screen as on the image below.
Further, click “Next” button to perform a system scan for the adware responsible for redirects to Captcha-verification.systems. Depending on your personal computer, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. As the scanning ends, Hitman Pro will show a screen which contains a list of malware that has been found as displayed on the image below.
Next, you need to click “Next” button. It will show a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button.
Get rid of Captcha-verification.systems pop ups with Malwarebytes
Manual Captcha-verification.systems popups removal requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the ad supported software may be not completely removed. We suggest that run the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your PC of adware. Moreover, the free program will help you to remove malware, potentially unwanted applications, hijacker infections and toolbars that your personal computer can be infected too.
- Please go to the link below to download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will open the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the download is complete, please close all apps and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Free will run and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button for checking your PC system for the adware that causes multiple intrusive pop ups. This task can take quite a while, so please be patient. When a threat is detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly.
- After the scan is finished, MalwareBytes AntiMalware will display a scan report.
- In order to remove all items, simply click the “Quarantine Selected” button. Once the clean up is finished, you may be prompted to restart the PC system.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to stop Captcha-verification.systems popups
Using an adblocker program like AdGuard is an effective way to alleviate the risks. Additionally, ad blocker software will also protect you from harmful ads and web-pages, and, of course, stop redirection chain to Captcha-verification.systems and similar web sites.
AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After the download is finished, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as displayed on the screen below.
Follow the prompts. Once the installation is done, you will see a window as displayed in the figure below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you run your system, AdGuard will run automatically and block pop up ads, Captcha-verification.systems pop-ups, as well as other harmful or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which may be found on your desktop.
How was adware installed on system
Many of the free programs out there install undesired web-browser toolbars, hijackers and potentially unwanted software like the adware that causes internet browsers to show unwanted Captcha-verification.systems popups along with them without your knowledge. One has to be attentive while installing free software in order to avoid accidentally installing third-party applications. It’s important that you pay attention to the EULA (End User License Agreements) and select the Custom, Manual or Advanced installation mode as it will typically disclose what additional software will also be installed.
Now your machine should be clean of the adware responsible for redirects to Captcha-verification.systems. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted pop ups and undesired harmful web sites) and Zemana Anti-Malware (to periodically scan your personal computer for new malicious software, hijackers and ad-supported software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for MS Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijackers, malicious programs and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to delete Captcha-verification.systems popup from your web browser, then ask for help here.