Every time, when you surf the World Wide Web with your internet browser the Serverx.pipoka.net redirect keeps annoying you? Then most likely that your PC system has become a victim of a software from the adware family. The adware can end up on your machine in various ways. Most commonly is when you download and install free software and forget to uncheck the box for the third-party apps installation. Do not panic because we’ve got the solution. Here’s a guide on how to remove undesired Serverx.pipoka.net pop ups from the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox and other web browsers.
It’s likely that you might be bothered with the adware that made to redirect your internet browser to various ad web-sites like Serverx.pipoka.net. You should not disregard this undesired software. The adware might not only display annoying ads, but reroute your browser to shady web pages. What is more, the adware can analyze your browsing, and gain access to your privacy information and, afterwards, can sell it to third parties. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to delete Serverx.pipoka.net pop-ups from your system.
The adware can modify the settings of the Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and MS Edge, but often that a harmful software such as this can also infect all types of web browsers by changing their desktop shortcut files. Thus forcing the user each time launch the web-browser to see the annoying Serverx.pipoka.net page.
Instructions which is shown below, will help you to clean your machine from the adware as well as get rid of Serverx.pipoka.net unwanted pop up ads from the Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, MS Edge and Chrome and other internet browsers.
Remove Serverx.pipoka.net redirect (removal instructions)
There are a simple manual instructions below that will assist you to get rid of Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up ads from your Windows PC. The most effective method to delete this ‘ad supported’ software is to perform the manual removal steps and then use Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM), MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) or Hitman Pro automatic tools (all are free). The manual solution will help to weaken this adware and these malicious software removal tools will completely delete Serverx.pipoka.net popups and restore the Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome settings to default.
To remove Serverx.pipoka.net, complete the following steps:
- How to manually remove Serverx.pipoka.net
- Delete adware through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Clean up the internet browsers shortcuts which have been affected by adware
- Remove Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up advertisements from Google Chrome
- Remove Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up advertisements from Firefox
- Remove Serverx.pipoka.net ads from Internet Explorer
- Serverx.pipoka.net ads automatic removal
- How to block Serverx.pipoka.net ads
- How did you get infected with Serverx.pipoka.net pop up ads
- Finish words
How to manually remove Serverx.pipoka.net
Most common ‘ad supported’ software may be uninstalled without any antivirus programs. The manual adware removal is steps that will teach you how to delete the Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up ads.
Delete adware through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
Check out the MS Windows Control Panel (Programs and Features section) to see all installed programs. We suggest to click on the “Date Installed” in order to sort the list of applications by the date you installed them. If you see any unknown and dubious programs, they are the ones you need to remove.
Make sure you have closed all browsers and other apps. Press CTRL, ALT, DEL keys together to open the Windows Task Manager.
Click on the “Processes” tab, look for something questionable that is the adware responsible for redirects to Serverx.pipoka.net then right-click it and select “End Task” or “End Process” option. Most often, malware masks itself to avoid detection by imitating legitimate MS Windows processes. A process is particularly suspicious: it is taking up a lot of memory (despite the fact that you closed all of your programs), its name is not familiar to you (if you are in doubt, you can always check the application by doing a search for its name in Google, Yahoo or Bing).
Next, remove any unknown and suspicious software from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, press the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Choose “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of applications installed on your computer. Most likely, one of them is the ‘ad supported’ software which cause intrusive Serverx.pipoka.net popups to appear. Choose the dubious program or the application that name is not familiar to you and delete it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, select “Uninstall a program”.
Select the suspicious or any unknown applications, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to delete this undesired application from your machine.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an undesired program, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the unwanted Serverx.pipoka.net web site opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all the tasks which have been created by ‘ad-supported’ application.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard together. It will open a dialog box which called Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, press “Task Scheduler Library”, as displayed in the figure below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something such as “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it is a component of the ‘ad-supported’ software, then this task also should be removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as displayed in the figure below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by adware. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
Clean up the internet browsers shortcuts which have been affected by adware
Now you need to clean up the internet browser shortcut files. Check that the shortcut file referring to the right exe-file of the web browser, and not on any unknown file.
To clear the browser shortcut file, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text like “http://site.address” that has been added here. You need to delete it.
When the text is removed, click the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your internet browsers, as they may be infected too.
Remove Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up advertisements from Google Chrome
Like other modern web browsers, the Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby recover the internet browser’s settings such as startpage, default search engine and new tab that have been modified by the ad supported software that causes a large amount of unwanted Serverx.pipoka.net pop up advertisements.
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, click to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown on the screen below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, press the “Reset” button.
Remove Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up advertisements from Firefox
If your Firefox browser is re-directed to Serverx.pipoka.net without your permission or an unknown search engine opens results for your search, then it may be time to perform the browser reset.
First, launch the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown in the following example.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Serverx.pipoka.net ads from Internet Explorer
If you find that Internet Explorer internet browser settings such as default search engine, homepage and new tab page having been modified by ‘ad supported’ software that responsible for the appearance of Serverx.pipoka.net redirect, then you may revert back your settings, via the reset browser procedure.
First, launch the Internet Explorer, click ) button. Next, press “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The IE will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your system for the changes to take effect. It will remove ad supported software responsible for Serverx.pipoka.net advertisements, disable malicious and ad-supported internet browser’s extensions and restore the IE’s settings such as default search engine, home page and new tab page to default state.
Serverx.pipoka.net ads automatic removal
If your computer is still infected with ad supported software responsible for Serverx.pipoka.net pop up ads, then the best way of detection and removal is to use an antimalware scan on the computer. Download free malicious software removal tools below and start a full system scan. It will help you remove all components of the adware from hardisk and Windows registry.
Automatically remove Serverx.pipoka.net pop up ads with Zemana Anti-malware
You can remove Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up ads automatically with a help of Zemana Anti-malware. We suggest this malicious software removal utility because it may easily delete hijacker infections, PUPs, adware that reroutes your browser to Serverx.pipoka.net web-page with all their components such as folders, files and registry entries.
- Download Zemana Free from the following link.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- When the download is finished, close all software and windows on your computer. Open a folder in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once install is finished, click the “Scan” button to find out adware that designed to redirect your internet browser to various ad web pages such as Serverx.pipoka.net. This task can take some time, so please be patient. During the scan Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) will find threats exist on your PC.
- As the scanning ends, Zemana Free will produce a list of undesired and adware. You may delete items (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next”. After disinfection is finished, you can be prompted to reboot your computer.
Run HitmanPro to remove Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up advertisements
If Zemana Free cannot remove this adware, then we recommends to run the HitmanPro. Hitman Pro is a free removal utility for hijackers, potentially unwanted applications, toolbars and ad supported software that responsible for the appearance of Serverx.pipoka.net advertisements. It’s specially developed to work as a second scanner for your PC.
- Installing the Hitman Pro is simple. First you’ll need to download Hitman Pro by clicking on the following link. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- When downloading is complete, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this tool is started, click “Next” button . HitmanPro program will scan through the whole computer for the adware that causes multiple intrusive pop up advertisements. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient. When a malware, ad-supported software or potentially unwanted software are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
- Once that process is finished, Hitman Pro will open a list of all threats found by the scan. Review the report and then click “Next” button. Now press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Delete Serverx.pipoka.net pop up ads with Malwarebytes
You can delete Serverx.pipoka.net advertisements automatically with a help of Malwarebytes Free. We suggest this free malicious software removal utility because it can easily get rid of hijackers, ad-supported software, PUPs and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
- Download MalwareBytes Free from the following link. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the downloading process is complete, please close all applications and open windows on your system. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes Free onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Free will start and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the ad-supported software that causes web-browsers to display undesired Serverx.pipoka.net pop-up ads. This process can take some time, so please be patient. While the MalwareBytes utility is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
- When finished, MalwareBytes will show you the results.
- Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and press the “Quarantine Selected” button. When the clean up is done, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to block Serverx.pipoka.net ads
If you surf the Web, you cannot avoid malvertising. But you can protect your browser against it. Download and run an ad-blocker program. AdGuard is an ad blocker which can filter out tons of of the malvertising, blocking dynamic scripts from loading malicious content.
- Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you will need to download AdGuard by clicking on the link below. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once the downloading process is finished, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the install program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you run your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop ads, Serverx.pipoka.net redirect, as well as other malicious or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, which may be found on your desktop.
How did you get infected with Serverx.pipoka.net pop up ads
Many of the free programs out there install undesired internet browser toolbars, hijacker infections and potentially unwanted applications such as the adware that responsible for the appearance of Serverx.pipoka.net pop up ads along with them without your knowledge. One has to be attentive while installing free software in order to avoid accidentally installing optional applications. It’s important that you pay attention to the EULA (End User License Agreements) and choose the Custom, Manual or Advanced installation method as it will typically disclose what optional programs will also be installed.
Now your PC system should be clean of the ad supported software related to Serverx.pipoka.net pop ups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop up advertisements and intrusive harmful web-pages) and Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your system for new malicious software, browser hijackers and ‘ad supported’ software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Microsoft Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijacker infections, harmful software and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Serverx.pipoka.net redirect from your internet browser, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.