If you’re reading this post, it means that you are seeing the inform-world.ru unknown web-page or your web-browser began opening tons of of pop-up windows that load advertising or other advertising pages. All of these problems with your personal computer caused by an adware, which is often installs on the PC with the freeware. You probably want to know how to get rid of this adware and remove inform-world.ru advertisements. In the step-by-step instructions below we will tell you about how to solve your problems.
The adware usually affects only the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge by changing the browser’s settings or installing a malicious extensions (addons). Moreover, possible situations, when any other web-browsers will be affected too. The ad supported software will perform a scan of the system for browser shortcuts and modify them without your permission. When it infects the internet browser shortcuts, it will add the argument like ‘http://site.address’ into Target property. So, each time you open the web-browser, you will see an annoying inform-world.ru web-site.
The adware is the part of the software that is used as an online promotional tool. It is created with the sole purpose to display dozens of ads, banners and pop-ups, and thus to promote the goods and services in an open web-browser window. So, the inform-world.ru is just one of the many sites of the so-called ‘ad-support’ type. It is designed to fill the internet browser’s constant stream of advertising links, or reroute the browser to not expected and intrusive advertising web pages. Moreover, the ad supported software can substitute the legitimate ads on misleading or even banners that can offer to visit malicious web-sites. The reason is simple, many advertisers agree on any ways to attract users to their web-pages, so the creators of ad supported software, often forcing users to click on an advertising link. For each click on a link, the authors of the adware receive income. It’s the so-called ‘Pay-Per-Click’ method.
We suggest you to remove ad supported software and clean your computer from inform-world.ru ads as quickly as possible, until the presence of the adware has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the guide below that will allow you to completely uninstall the redirect to inform-world.ru annoying web site, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
How does inform-world.ru ads get installed onto system
How to manually remove inform-world.ru redirect
This step-by-step guide will help you remove inform-world.ru ads. These inform-world.ru removal steps work for the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, as well as every version of Windows operating system. Some of the steps may require you to close the browser or reboot your personal computer. So, bookmark or print it for later reference.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete inform-world.ru redirect
- Get rid of inform-world.ru redirect in Google Chrome
- Delete inform-world.ru from Mozilla Firefox
- Remove inform-world.ru from Microsoft Internet Explorer
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to begin the PC system cleanup is to remove unknown and suspicious applications. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, for one simple reason, many free applications at its installation additionally set various unneeded software that most often generate unwanted ads and redirect your browser to inform-world.ru site. So, remove the unneeded applications may cleanup your browser from popups, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will display the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed programs.
- Scroll through the all list, and remove suspicious and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed programs, we recommend sort applications by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete inform-world.ru redirect
Once installed, the adware may add an argument similar “http://site.address” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge. Due to this, every time you start the browser, it will open the inform-world.ru annoying site.
Right click on the web-browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that begins with “http://”. Remove it or everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe. Click OK to save changes. You need to clean all internet browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
Get rid of inform-world.ru redirect from Google Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a simple way to get rid of the malicious and ad-supported extensions, as well as to restore the web-browser’s startpage, new tab page and default search engine that have been modified by adware.
- Open the Chrome and click on the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will show the Chrome main menu. Click the “Settings” menu.
- Click “Show advanced settings” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Click the “Reset settings” button, that located at the bottom of the Advanced settings page.
- The Chrome will display the reset settings box as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the web-browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the guide How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Delete inform-world.ru from Mozilla Firefox
If the Mozilla Firefox settings have been changed by the ad supported software, then resetting it to the default state can help you to remove the redirect onto inform-world.ru ads.
Run the Firefox and press button to display the Tools menu. It shows the drop-down menu on the right-part of the browser. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type about:support in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. It will open the confirmation dialog box. Click on the “Refresh Firefox” button. The FF will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the ad supported software. Once, it’s done, press the “Finish” button
Remove inform-world.ru from Microsoft Internet Explorer
Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the “Internet Options”. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button. You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Delete inform-world.ru with MalwareBytes Anti-malware
Get rid of inform-world.ru popup ads manually is difficult and often the ad supported software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your computer. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware is a reputable malware removal program. It can automatically detect and get rid of the adware of the your PC. Moreover, this free application will help you to remove browser hijackers, malware and toolbars that your computer may be infected too. You can follow the instructions below to get rid of the inform-world.ru unwanted ads completely.
Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
When the installation begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you install MalwareBytes Anti-malware on your PC.
Once installation is complete, you will see window like below.
Now press on the “Scan Now” button to begin scanning your system for the adware which causes the reroute to inform-world.ru page. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
When the scan is complete, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected” button. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware will start removing the ad supported software related files, folders, registry keys. Once disinfection is finished, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to stop inform-world.ru pop-up ads
To increase your security and protect your system against new unwanted advertisements and malicious pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous ads and sites. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, inform-world.ru redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon , which is located on your Windows desktop.
Get rid of inform-world.ru advertisements and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the annoying inform-world.ru within the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: October 22, 2019
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for malicious extensions and the adware which opens the ads from inform-world.ru web page. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will open a prompt.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your PC.
When your computer is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for inform-world.ru removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the unwanted inform-world.ru ads.