Probably your PC is infected with an adware that works as DNSChanger trojan. It may change your system’s DNS settings or replace some important Windows system files as dnsapi.dll. Use the following way to fix your troubles.
- Download AdwCleaner, Chrome Cleanup Tool and Malwarebytes Anti-malware from the links below.
- Go into Control Panel, next click to Uninstall a program. Scroll through all list and uninstall any unknown and unused program.
- Run AdwCleaner (AdwCleaner.exe), then select I agree if it appears. Click Scan. When the scan of your PC has completed. Click on Clean button.
- Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware (mbam-setup). It will start an installation wizard. Follow the prompts. When the installation is done, click Scan Now button. When Malwarebytes is finished scanning, it will show a list of detected malware. You should now click on Remove selected button.
- On finish, double-click chrome_cleanup_tool.exe. Chrome Cleanup Tool will run a scan process. After the scan finishes click Remove or Continue button. Next, you will be prompted if you want to reset Chrome settings to default state, click Reset.