If some of Chrome extensions are labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” then your computer is infected with an adware.
Remove restrictions that cause ““Installed by enterprise policy”.
- Press Windows and X keys together and click “Command prompt (Administrator)”.
rd /S /Q "%WinDir%\System32\GroupPolicyUsers"and Press Enter.
rd /S /Q "%WinDir%\System32\GroupPolicy"and press Enter.
gpupdate /forceand press Enter.
- Close Command prompt and reboot your computer.
Remove “Installed by enterprise policy” adware and malicious extensions.
- Run Chrome, open Extensions manager and manually trash all malicious and adware addons.
- Download AdwCleaner by Xplode from http://www.myantispyware.com/download/adwcleaner and MalwareBytes Anti-Malware from http://www.myantispyware.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware
- Close all open programs. Double click on AdwCleaner, then select I agree if it appears. Click Scan. When the scan of your system has completed. Click on Clean button.
- Run mbam-setup to start the installation of Anti-Malware. It will open the Anti-Malware Setup Wizard. Follow the prompts. When the installation is done, click to Scan now to perform a system scan. When the scan has completed, click on the Remove Selected button.
If the steps above cant get rid of the “Installed by enterprise policy” malicious extensions then ask for help here.