I have been trying a bunch of antivirus and rootkit removals, hard to remember everything and none found anything. Can anyone offer some help?
I suggests AdwCleaner. In addition, use the free utilities JRT and MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. These tools are created to remove adware and malware such as Virtual Ads and Right Coupons.
Follow the steps below.
- Open Control Panel, next Uninstall a program. Scroll down trough all list and uninstall all unknown and unused programs.
- Download AdwCleaner, JRT (Junkware removal tool) and MalwareBytes Anti-Malware from the links below.
- Run AdwCleaner. Without changing any options, press Scan to begin. Please be patient. When the program has completed its task, if threats are detected press Clean button to remove them.
- Run Junkware removal tool. You will see a black box – command prompt. You will need to press any key to perform a system scan. The program will now perform a system scan to detect adware, malware PUPs and other junkware. Once this scan is completed, Junkware Removal Tool will automatically start a cleaning process.
- Run “mbam-setup” to start the installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It will open the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Setup Wizard. Follow the prompts. When the installation is done, click to “Scan now” to perform a system scan. When the scan has completed, click on the “Remove Selected” button.
- Reset your browser’s settings.
Malwarebytes Anti-malware http://www.myantispyware.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware
How to reset Mozilla Firefox settings to default http://www.myantispyware.com/2016/02/07/how-to-reset-mozilla-firefox-settings-to-default/
How to reset Google Chrome settings to default http://www.myantispyware.com/2016/01/06/how-to-reset-google-chrome-settings-to-default/
How to reset Internet Explorer settings to default http://www.myantispyware.com/2016/03/07/how-to-reset-internet-explorer-settings-to-default/