I am trying about a two days to remove nova.rambler.ru virus. Some people explaining how to remove nova.rambler.ru from chrome (and other web browsers). It worked, but when i reboot my computer then it came back.
It looks like your computer is infected with a trojan that changes the settings of your browser to nova.rambler.ru, every time you restart your computer. Try the following:
1. Uninstall all suspicious apps in Windows Control Panel
2. Reboot your computer in Safe mode with networking.
3. Download AdwCleaner. Scan your PC and remove all malware found.
4. Check and fix infected browser shortcut files.
5. Check Scheduled Tasks Library and remove all suspicious tasks.
More information about removing the viruses you can find in this article: How to remove Nova.rambler.ru.