Spyware can do the following:
1. gather information about user habits of use of the Internet, what sites are visited most frequently (known as "tracking software");
2. record keystrokes (keyloggers) and make a screenshots (screen scraper) and send collected data to the creator of the spyware;
3. remotely control user computer (remote control software) - backdoor, botnets, droneware;
4. download and run on user computer an additional malware;
5. analyze the state of security systems, scan an open ports, and look for vulnerabilities to crack passwords;
NEED A HELP ?
Do you have pop-ups or your computer infected with trojan or spyware ?
Learn how to ask us for help, click here