Loadstart is a browser hijacker. Follow the steps below to remove loadstart.net from your computer.
- Open Control panel, in the following screen click on the “Uninstall a program”.
- Uninstall all unknown and suspicious applications.
- Download the latest version of Chrome Cleanup Tool from this link http://www.myantispyware.com/download/chrome-cleanup-tool
- Close all other applications and double-click chrome_cleanup_tool.exe.
- Chrome Cleanup Tool will run a scan process. After the scan finishes click Remove or Continue button.
- Next, you will be prompted if you want to reset Chrome settings to default state, click Reset.
- Disinfect a desktop shortcut for Google Chrome. Right click to the shortcut, select Properties. Remove “hxxp://loadstart.net/…” from Target field. Click OK to save changes.
Also i suggests you check your computer with Malwarebytes Anti-malware. Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware from http://www.myantispyware.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware . Once downloaded, run “mbam-setup” to start the installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It will open the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Setup Wizard. Follow the prompts.
When the installation is done, click to “Scan now” to perform a system scan. When the scan has completed, click on the “Remove Selected” button.
If the steps above cant get rid of the loadstart startpage (in some cases that does happen) then ask for help our myantispyware team.