Have you become that the Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and MS Edge redirects to the Search.theappzkingdom.com instead of your startpage? Then it is a sign that your settings of installed browsers modified and hijackware (also known as browser hijacker) was installed on your computer. Complete the step-by-step guide below sooner to remove Search.theappzkingdom.com and protect you from other browser hijacker infections and potentially unwanted programs.
In order to force you to use Search.theappzkingdom.com as often as possible this hijacker can modify your web-browsers’ search provider. You may even find that your computer’s browser shortcuts and Microsoft Windows HOSTS file are hijacked without your knowledge and conscious permission. The developers of this hijacker do so in order to make revenue via Google AdSense or another third-party ad network. Thus every your click on ads that placed on the Search.theappzkingdom.com generates profit for them.
Although, Search.theappzkingdom.com browser hijacker is not a virus, but it does bad things, and it modifies settings of installed web-browsers. Moreover, an adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software) may be additionally installed on to your machine by this browser hijacker, that will display tons of ads, or even massive full page advertisements that blocks surfing the Web. Often such these ads can recommend to install other unknown and unwanted apps or visit harmful pages.
Therefore, the browser hijacker infection is quite dangerous. So, we suggest you remove it from your PC system immediately. Follow the instructions presented below to get rid of Search.theappzkingdom.com from the Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, IE and Chrome.
Remove Search.theappzkingdom.com (removal guide)
Fortunately, it is not hard to delete the Search.theappzkingdom.com browser hijacker infection. In the following tutorial, we will provide two methods to free your computer of this hijacker infection. One is the manual removal solution and the other is automatic removal solution. You can choose the solution that best fits you. Please follow the removal tutorial below to remove Search.theappzkingdom.com right now!
To remove Search.theappzkingdom.com, execute the following steps:
- Manual Search.theappzkingdom.com redirect removal
- Run free malware removal utilities to completely remove Search.theappzkingdom.com home page
- Block Search.theappzkingdom.com redirect and other annoying web pages
- How did Search.theappzkingdom.com browser hijacker infection get on your system
- To sum up
Manual Search.theappzkingdom.com redirect removal
The steps will help you remove Search.theappzkingdom.com. These Search.theappzkingdom.com removal steps work for the Google Chrome, Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox, as well as every version of MS Windows operating system.
Remove PUPs through the Windows Control Panel
Some potentially unwanted software, browser hijacking software and ad-supported software may be removed by uninstalling the free programs they came with. If this way does not succeed, then looking them up in the list of installed applications in MS Windows Control Panel. Use the “Uninstall” command in order to remove them.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Once the ‘Control Panel’ opens, press the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category like below.
You will see the ‘Uninstall a program’ panel as displayed on the screen below.
Very carefully look around the entire list of programs installed on your system. Most probably, one of them is the browser hijacker related to Search.theappzkingdom.com homepage. If you have many software installed, you can help simplify the search of malicious apps by sort the list by date of installation. Once you’ve found a dubious, unwanted or unused program, right click to it, after that press ‘Uninstall’.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Once the Windows ‘Control Panel’ opens, you need to press ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs’ as displayed in the following example.
You will see a list of programs installed on your PC. We recommend to sort the list by date of installation to quickly find the apps that were installed last. Most likely, it is the browser hijacker responsible for redirecting your browser to Search.theappzkingdom.com site. If you are in doubt, you can always check the program by doing a search for her name in Google, Yahoo or Bing. When the program which you need to remove is found, simply press on its name, and then click ‘Uninstall’ as displayed on the image below.
Delete Search.theappzkingdom.com startpage from Mozilla Firefox
Resetting Mozilla Firefox internet browser will reset all the settings to their original state and will remove Search.theappzkingdom.com, malicious add-ons and extensions. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
First, run the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button as on the image below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Delete Search.theappzkingdom.com home page from Microsoft Internet Explorer
In order to recover all web browser homepage, default search provider and newtab page you need to reset the Internet Explorer to the state, that was when the Microsoft Windows was installed on your system.
First, start the Internet Explorer, press ) button. Next, press “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect. It will remove hijacker infection that designed to reroute your browser to the Search.theappzkingdom.com website, disable malicious and ad-supported browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings such as home page, new tab and search provider by default to default state.
Remove Search.theappzkingdom.com from Chrome
Another method to remove Search.theappzkingdom.com from Google Chrome is Reset Google Chrome settings. This will disable malicious add-ons and reset Chrome settings including search engine by default, home page and newtab to default state. However, your themes, bookmarks, history, passwords, and web form auto-fill information will not be deleted.
- First start the Google Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is finished, your web browser’s new tab page, home page and default search engine will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Run free malware removal utilities to completely remove Search.theappzkingdom.com home page
In order to completely remove Search.theappzkingdom.com, you not only need to remove it from the web-browsers, but also get rid of all its components in your personal computer including Windows registry entries. We suggest to download and use free removal utilities to automatically clean your computer of Search.theappzkingdom.com browser hijacker.
Run Zemana Anti-Malware to get rid of browser hijacker
Zemana Anti Malware highly recommended, because it can search for security threats such adware and hijackers which most ‘classic’ antivirus apps fail to pick up on. Moreover, if you have any Search.theappzkingdom.com hijacker removal problems which cannot be fixed by this tool automatically, then Zemana Free provides 24X7 online assistance from the highly experienced support staff.
Visit the following page to download the latest version of Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) for Windows. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
Once the download is complete, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana will try to update itself and when this procedure is complete, press the “Scan” button to start scanning your system for the hijacker related to Search.theappzkingdom.com .
During the scan Zemana Free will scan for threats exist on your computer. Next, you need to click “Next” button.
The Zemana Anti Malware will begin to remove browser hijacker responsible for changing your web browser settings to Search.theappzkingdom.com.
Remove Search.theappzkingdom.com hijacker and malicious extensions with HitmanPro
Hitman Pro is a free tool that can search for browser hijacker related to Search.theappzkingdom.com startpage. It is not always easy to locate all the junk applications that your machine might have picked up on the Net. Hitman Pro will find the adware, browser hijackers and other malware you need to delete.
- Installing the Hitman Pro is simple. First you will need to download Hitman Pro on your Windows Desktop by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- When the download is finished, start the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the Hitman Pro window, click the “Next” to detect hijacker responsible for redirecting your browser to Search.theappzkingdom.com web-site. A system scan may take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer.
- When Hitman Pro has completed scanning your system, you will be opened the list of all detected items on your PC. You may remove items (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next”. Now, press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Run Malwarebytes to remove browser hijacker infection
We advise using the Malwarebytes Free. You may download and install Malwarebytes to detect and get rid of Search.theappzkingdom.com from your PC. When installed and updated, the free malware remover will automatically scan and detect all threats present on the computer.
- Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of MalwareBytes Free for MS Windows. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: February 5, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is done, please close all apps and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes Anti Malware onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes will open and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to search for browser hijacker that responsible for web-browser redirect to the intrusive Search.theappzkingdom.com web site. Depending on your computer, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the MalwareBytes tool is checking, you may see how many objects it has identified as being infected by malware.
- Once the scan get completed, a list of all items detected is produced.
- Next, you need to press the “Quarantine Selected” button. After disinfection is complete, you may be prompted to restart the PC.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Block Search.theappzkingdom.com redirect and other annoying web pages
The AdGuard is a very good ad blocking program for the Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge, with active user support. It does a great job by removing certain types of intrusive advertisements, popunders, pop ups, intrusive newtab pages, and even full page ads and web-site overlay layers. Of course, the AdGuard can block the Search.theappzkingdom.com redirect automatically or by using a custom filter rule.
Please go to the link below to download AdGuard. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
Once downloading is done, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as shown in the figure below.
Follow the prompts. After the installation is done, you will see a window as shown on the screen below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and block ads, Search.theappzkingdom.com redirect, as well as other malicious or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that may be found on your desktop.
How did Search.theappzkingdom.com browser hijacker infection get on your system
To sum up
Once you’ve finished the guidance above, your PC system should be free from browser hijacker which designed to redirect your browser to the Search.theappzkingdom.com page and other malicious software. The Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Edge will no longer open unwanted Search.theappzkingdom.com site on startup. Unfortunately, if the few simple steps does not help you, then you have caught a new hijacker, and then the best way – ask for help here.