If the internet browser occasionally opens to the Dexchangeinc.com, then this might be a sign that you’re a victim of adware (sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software). The adware will change your web browser’s new tab, default search engine and home page or install an undesired internet browser add-on so that it’ll constantly show a large number of annoying Dexchangeinc.com popup advertisements. If you would like to clean your PC system of ad supported software and thereby remove Dexchangeinc.com pop ups and are unable to do so, you can use the steps below to scan for and remove this adware and any other malicious software for free.
It’s not a good idea to have an undesired application like the ad supported software responsible for redirections to Dexchangeinc.com. The reason for this is simple, it doing things you do not know about. Even worse, the ad-supported software can collect a wide variety of personal information about you which can be later used for marketing purposes. You do not know if your home address, account names and passwords are safe. And of course you completely don’t know what will happen when you click on any Dexchangeinc.com pop up ads.
The ad supported software often alter all web-browser shortcut files which located on your Desktop to force you visit some unwanted ad web-sites. As a result, your internet browser can still redirect you to an unwanted ad web-site despite your PC is actually free of ad-supported software and other malicious software.
Thus, it is clear that the presence of ad supported software on your machine is not desirable, and you need to clean up your machine as quickly as possible. Follow the few simple steps below in order to delete Dexchangeinc.com ads.
Remove Dexchangeinc.com pop ups
There are a few ways which can be used to get rid of Dexchangeinc.com pop-ups. But, not all PUPs such as this adware can be completely removed using only manual methods. Most commonly you are not able to uninstall any ‘ad supported’ software utilizing standard Microsoft Windows options. In order to get rid of Dexchangeinc.com popups you need complete a few manual steps and use reliable removal utilities. Most experienced security professionals states that Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM), MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) or Hitman Pro tools are a right choice. These free applications are able to detect and get rid of Dexchangeinc.com pop-up advertisements from your computer and revert back your browser settings to defaults.
To remove Dexchangeinc.com, execute the following steps:
- How to manually remove Dexchangeinc.com
- Get rid of Dexchangeinc.com popup ads with freeware
- Run AdBlocker to stop Dexchangeinc.com and stay safe online
- Method of Dexchangeinc.com redirect intrusion into your PC system
- To sum up
How to manually remove Dexchangeinc.com
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually remove Dexchangeinc.com popup advertisements from the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and MS Edge.
Uninstall ad supported software through the MS Windows Control Panel
First method for manual adware removal is to go into the MS Windows “Control Panel”, then “Uninstall a program” console. Take a look at the list of apps on your machine and see if there are any suspicious and unknown programs. If you see any, you need to delete them. Of course, before doing so, you can do an Net search to find details on the program. If it is a potentially unwanted program, adware or malware, you will likely find information that says so.
Make sure you have closed all web browsers and other apps. Press CTRL, ALT, DEL keys together to open the Windows Task Manager.
Click on the “Processes” tab, look for something dubious that is the adware that responsible for web-browser redirect to the undesired Dexchangeinc.com website then right-click it and select “End Task” or “End Process” option. In many cases, malicious software masks itself to avoid detection by imitating legitimate Microsoft Windows processes. A process is particularly suspicious: it’s taking up a lot of memory (despite the fact that you closed all of your programs), its name is not familiar to you (if you are in doubt, you can always check the program by doing a search for its name in Google, Yahoo or Bing).
Next, delete any undesired and suspicious software from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Choose “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of apps installed on your computer. Most likely, one of them is the adware which causes annoying Dexchangeinc.com popups. Choose the dubious program or the program that name is not familiar to you and uninstall it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in MS Windows, choose “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, choose “Uninstall a program”.
Select the suspicious or any unknown applications, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to delete this unwanted application from your system.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an undesired application, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the ‘ad supported’ software can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you launch your PC system, it will open Dexchangeinc.com unwanted web site. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all malicious tasks which have been created by ‘ad-supported’ program.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard together. It will show a prompt that titled with Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown in the figure below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it’s a component of the ‘ad-supported’ program, then this task also should be removed.
Further press on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown in the following example.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by malicious software. Once is complete, close the Task Scheduler window.
Remove Dexchangeinc.com popups from Microsoft Internet Explorer
The Microsoft Internet Explorer reset is great if your browser is hijacked or you have unwanted addo-ons or toolbars on your internet browser, that installed by an malicious software.
First, launch the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as shown on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window like below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your machine for the changes to take effect.
Delete Dexchangeinc.com pop up advertisements from Firefox
If Firefox settings are hijacked by the ‘ad supported’ software, your web-browser shows intrusive pop up ads, then ‘Reset Mozilla Firefox’ could solve these problems. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as displayed on the image below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, click “Refresh Firefox” button as shown in the following example.
Follow the onscreen procedure to return your Firefox browser settings to their default state.
Remove Dexchangeinc.com redirect from Chrome
Another method to remove Dexchangeinc.com ads from Google Chrome is Reset Chrome settings. This will disable malicious plugins and reset Chrome settings to default values. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost.
- First, run the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then press Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will open the reset settings dialog box as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Get rid of Dexchangeinc.com popup ads with freeware
If your PC system is still infected with adware responsible for redirecting your web browser to Dexchangeinc.com web-page, then the best way of detection and removal is to run an anti malware scan on the machine. Download free malicious software removal tools below and run a full system scan. It will help you delete all components of the adware from hardisk and Windows registry.
Scan and clean your internet browser of Dexchangeinc.com advertisements with Zemana Anti-malware
Zemana Anti-malware is a utility that can delete ad supported software, potentially unwanted apps, hijacker infections and other malware from your computer easily and for free. Zemana Anti-malware is compatible with most antivirus software. It works under Windows (10 – XP, 32 and 64 bit) and uses minimum of personal computer resources.
- Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
- After the download is finished, close all apps and windows on your system. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- Further, press Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once install is complete, press the “Scan” button to start scanning your computer for the adware that responsible for the appearance of Dexchangeinc.com popups. When a threat is detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly.
- After the checking is finished, Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will display a scan report. You may remove items (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next”. When disinfection is finished, you can be prompted to reboot your PC.
Use Hitman Pro to remove Dexchangeinc.com pop-ups
HitmanPro is a free application which developed to remove malware, potentially unwanted software, hijacker infections and adware from your personal computer running Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It’ll help to look for and remove adware that made to reroute your web-browser to various ad web-pages such as Dexchangeinc.com, including its files, folders and registry keys.
- Please go to the link below to download the latest version of HitmanPro for Windows. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: December 8, 2017
- After downloading is finished, run the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, click the “Next” . HitmanPro program will scan through the whole computer for the adware responsible for redirections to Dexchangeinc.com. This task can take some time, so please be patient. While the HitmanPro is checking, you may see how many objects it has identified either as being malicious software.
- When the scan is done, a list of all threats found is created. All found items will be marked. You can remove them all by simply press “Next”. Now, press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Automatically remove Dexchangeinc.com pop up advertisements with Malwarebytes
You can remove Dexchangeinc.com redirect automatically with a help of Malwarebytes Free. We suggest this free malware removal utility because it can easily get rid of hijackers, ad-supported software, potentially unwanted software and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
- Download MalwareBytes on your personal computer by clicking on the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will open the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the downloading process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) onto your PC. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes will run and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button for scanning your system for the adware that causes annoying Dexchangeinc.com ads. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC system.
- Once finished, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) will display a list of all items found by the scan.
- When you’re ready, press the “Quarantine Selected” button. When finished, you may be prompted to restart the machine.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Run AdBlocker to stop Dexchangeinc.com and stay safe online
By installing an ad-blocking program like AdGuard, you’re able to stop Dexchangeinc.com, autoplaying video ads and get rid of a lot of distracting and intrusive ads on pages.
- Download AdGuard on your computer from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: July 17, 2017
- After the downloading process is done, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the setup is complete, click “Skip” to close the setup program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block ads, Dexchangeinc.com redirect, as well as other harmful or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which can be found on your desktop.
Method of Dexchangeinc.com redirect intrusion into your PC system
These days some free applications authors bundle optional software that could be PUPs like this adware, with a view to making some money. These are not free software as install an unwanted applications on to your MS Windows computer. So whenever you install a new free program that downloaded from the Internet, be very careful during installation. Carefully read the EULA (a text with I ACCEPT/I DECLINE button), choose custom or manual installation type, uncheck all bundled software.
To sum up
Now your PC should be clean of the ad supported software that responsible for the appearance of Dexchangeinc.com pop-up advertisements. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted popups and annoying harmful web sites) and Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your computer for new malware, browser hijacker infections and ad supported software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful software and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Dexchangeinc.com pop-up advertisements from your browser, then ask for help here.