If you find that your settings of installed web browsers have been modified to Weather Forecast Finder without your permission then it is possible that your system has been hijacked by the obnoxious unwanted software from the browser hijacker group. Once started, Weather Forecast Finder takes control of your computer including Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer and imposes changes to its settings like new tab page, default search engine and homepage, without your knowledge.
The browser hijacker can also set up the Weather Forecast Finder web-site as the Edge, Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox default search provider that cause search redirects via the website. In this way, makers of the hijacker have an opportunity to show various ads together with the search results for your query. These intrusive advertisements will be combined in the redirected web page. This can bring lots of revenue for creators of the browser hijacker infection.
It’s likely that you might be bothered with the browser hijacker infection which alters internet browser settings to replace your startpage, default search provider and newtab with Weather Forecast Finder web page. You should not disregard this undesired software. The hijacker infection might not only alter your homepage or search engine, but redirect your web-browser to misleading web-pages. What is more, the hijacker can analyze your surfing, and gain access to your confidential data and, subsequently, can sell it to third parties. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to remove Weather Forecast Finder from your browser.
Therefore, the Weather Forecast Finder does not really have beneficial features. So, we advise you remove Weather Forecast Finder home page from the Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers sooner. This will also prevent the hijacker infection from tracking your online activities. A full Weather Forecast Finder removal can be easily carried out using manual or automatic way listed below.
Remove Weather Forecast Finder from Windows 10 (8, 7, XP)
We can assist you remove Weather Forecast Finder, without the need to take your computer to a professional. Simply follow the removal tutorial below if you currently have the unwanted hijacker on your personal computer and want to get rid of it. If you have any difficulty while trying to remove the browser hijacker infection, feel free to ask for our assist in the comment section below. Some of the steps will require you to restart your PC system or exit this webpage. So, read this instructions carefully, then bookmark or print it for later reference.
To remove Weather Forecast Finder, complete the following steps:
- How to get rid of Weather Forecast Finder without any software
- How to delete Weather Forecast Finder start page with free applications
- How to stop Weather Forecast Finder redirect
- Method of Weather Forecast Finder hijacker intrusion into your PC system
- Finish words
How to get rid of Weather Forecast Finder without any software
Steps to get rid of Weather Forecast Finder hijacker without any applications are presented below. Be sure to carry out the step-by-step steps completely to fully get rid of this unwanted Weather Forecast Finder homepage.
Uninstalling the Weather Forecast Finder, check the list of installed programs first
Some PUPs, browser hijacking apps and ad supported software can be removed by uninstalling the free programs they came with. If this way does not succeed, then looking them up in the list of installed applications in MS Windows Control Panel. Use the “Uninstall” command in order to remove them.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the MS Windows logo, and then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as on the image below.
Once the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as on the image below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and choose the ‘Control Panel’ at right as shown on the image below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista) as on the image below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed applications and remove all dubious and unknown apps. We recommend to press ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed apps by date. When you’ve found anything suspicious that may be the browser hijacker which cause a redirect to Weather Forecast Finder website or other PUP (potentially unwanted program), then choose this program and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the dubious application blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to completely remove it from your PC.
Get rid of Weather Forecast Finder home page from Mozilla Firefox
Resetting Firefox web-browser will reset all the settings to their default state and will remove Weather Forecast Finder, malicious add-ons and extensions. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost.
Launch the Mozilla Firefox and press the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will open the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you are unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown in the following example.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The Firefox will begin a process to fix your problems that caused by the hijacker which developed to redirect your internet browser to the Weather Forecast Finder website. After, it is done, click the “Finish” button.
Remove Weather Forecast Finder from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings to delete Weather Forecast Finder. If you are still experiencing issues with Weather Forecast Finder, you need to reset Google Chrome browser to its original settings. This step needs to be performed only if browser hijacker infection has not been removed by the previous steps.
First run the Google Chrome. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal dots ().
It will display the Google Chrome menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions. Carefully browse through the list of installed addons. If the list has the extension signed with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
Open the Google Chrome menu once again. Further, click the option named “Settings”.
The browser will display the settings screen. Another way to open the Google Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset” section is visible, as displayed on the screen below and press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
The Chrome will show the confirmation prompt as displayed in the figure below.
You need to confirm your action, click the “Reset” button. The internet browser will launch the task of cleaning. Once it is done, the browser’s settings including newtab page, homepage and search provider by default back to the values that have been when the Google Chrome was first installed on your machine.
Delete Weather Forecast Finder home page from Internet Explorer
First, launch the Microsoft Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will open the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as shown in the figure below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, click the “Reset” button like below.
When the process is done, press “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and restart your system for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your web browser’s start page, search engine and newtab to default state.
How to delete Weather Forecast Finder start page with free applications
AntiMalware programs differ from each other by many features like performance, scheduled scans, automatic updates, virus signature database, technical support, compatibility with other antivirus applications and so on. We recommend you use the following free programs: Zemana AntiMalware, MalwareBytes Free and HitmanPro. Each of these programs has all of needed features, but most importantly, they can search for the hijacker infection and remove Weather Forecast Finder from the Microsoft Edge, IE, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.
Scan and free your system of Weather Forecast Finder with Zemana Free
Zemana Anti Malware is a utility which can delete adware, PUPs, browser hijacker infections and other malicious software from your machine easily and for free. Zemana AntiMalware is compatible with most antivirus software. It works under Windows (10 – XP, 32 and 64 bit) and uses minimum of PC system resources.
- Click the link below to download Zemana AntiMalware. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the downloading process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your PC. Next, start a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will run the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Anti-Malware onto your system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Anti-Malware will launch and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the browser hijacker that cause Weather Forecast Finder web-page to appear. This task may take quite a while, so please be patient. During the scan Zemana will look for threats present on your machine.
- Once the scan is finished, you can check all threats found on your PC system.
- Make sure all items have ‘checkmark’ and click the “Next” button. The tool will delete hijacker infection that causes internet browsers to display unwanted Weather Forecast Finder website and add threats to the Quarantine. After finished, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the Zemana Anti Malware and continue with the next step.
Scan your computer and delete Weather Forecast Finder with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a portable utility which identifies and uninstalls unwanted applications such as browser hijacker infections, ‘ad supported’ software, toolbars, other browser addons and other malware. It scans your personal computer for browser hijacker that causes web-browsers to display undesired Weather Forecast Finder website and creates a list of threats marked for removal. HitmanPro will only uninstall those unwanted apps that you wish to be removed.
Download Hitman Pro from the link below. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
After the download is complete, open the file location and double-click the Hitman Pro icon. It will start the Hitman Pro utility. If the User Account Control prompt will ask you want to open the program, click Yes button to continue.
Next, press “Next” to perform a system scan with this tool for the browser hijacker that redirects your web browser to intrusive Weather Forecast Finder web-page. While the HitmanPro utility is scanning, you may see how many objects it has identified as being affected by malware.
Once the scan is finished, a list of all items found is prepared as displayed on the screen below.
Review the results once the utility has complete the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click “Next” button. It will display a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button. The Hitman Pro will remove hijacker responsible for Weather Forecast Finder search and move threats to the program’s quarantine. When finished, the tool may ask you to reboot your personal computer.
How to automatically get rid of Weather Forecast Finder with Malwarebytes
We suggest using the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your system of the hijacker. The free utility is an advanced malware removal program made by (c) Malwarebytes lab. This application uses the world’s most popular anti-malware technology. It is able to help you remove browser hijacker infections, potentially unwanted applications, malware, adware, toolbars, ransomware and other security threats from your PC for free.
- Visit the following page to download MalwareBytes Free. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- Once the downloading process is finished, close all applications and windows on your personal computer. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once setup is done, press the “Scan Now” button to begin checking your personal computer for the hijacker infection responsible for redirects to Weather Forecast Finder. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the count of files on your PC and the speed of your PC. While the MalwareBytes AntiMalware is checking, you can see how many objects it has identified either as being malicious software.
- After the scan is done, you will be opened the list of all detected threats on your computer. Review the report and then press “Quarantine Selected”. When that process is finished, you may be prompted to restart your personal computer.
The following video offers a steps on how to delete browser hijackers, adware and other malicious software with MalwareBytes Free.
How to stop Weather Forecast Finder redirect
Run an ad-blocking utility such as AdGuard will protect you from malicious advertisements and content. Moreover, you can find that the AdGuard have an option to protect your privacy and stop phishing and spam web sites. Additionally, adblocker apps will help you to avoid undesired ads and unverified links that also a good way to stay safe online.
- AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your MS Windows desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: July 17, 2017
- Once downloading is finished, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the installation is done, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC system, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop popups, Weather Forecast Finder redirect, as well as other harmful or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, that may be found on your desktop.
Method of Weather Forecast Finder hijacker intrusion into your PC system
Now your PC system should be free of the browser hijacker responsible for redirects to Weather Forecast Finder. We suggest that you keep Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your computer for new hijackers and other malicious software) and AdGuard (to help you block annoying pop ups and harmful web pages). Moreover, to prevent any hijacker infection, please stay clear of unknown and third party apps, make sure that your antivirus application, turn on the option to find out potentially unwanted apps.
If you need more help with Weather Forecast Finder related issues, go to here.