The ImpaqSpeed is an adware (sometimes named ‘ad-supported’ software). If you get it on your computer, this adware can alter the web browser’s settings and display lots of undesired pop-ups within the Microsoft Edge, Firefox, IE and Chrome screen. It’s important, do not click on these ads, as they can lead you to harmful or misleading web-pages. The best option is to use the few simple steps posted below to clean your computer of ad supported software and thus remove ImpaqSpeed ads.
It is likely that you might be bothered with the ImpaqSpeed software, which created to redirect your browser to various ad web pages. You should not disregard this unwanted software. The adware might not only display undesired advertisements, but redirect your browser to shady web-sites. What is more, the adware can analyze your surfing, and gain access to your privacy information and, afterwards, can use it for marketing purposes. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to remove ImpaqSpeed adware from your PC.
To find out how to remove ImpaqSpeed adware, we recommend to read the step-by-step tutorial added to this article below. The guide was developed by experienced security researchers who discovered a way to delete the annoying adware out of the computer.
Remove ImpaqSpeed adware
In the step-by-step guidance below we will have a look at the ad supported software and how to delete ImpaqSpeed ads from Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer web-browsers for Windows OS, natively or by using a few free removal utilities. Certain of the steps below will require you to exit this web-site. So, please read the instructions carefully, after that bookmark or print it for later reference.
To remove ImpaqSpeed, perform the following steps:
- How to delete ImpaqSpeed ‘ad supported’ software without any software
- Use free malware removal utilities to completely delete ImpaqSpeed ad-supported software
- Run AdBlocker to stay safe online
- Method of ImpaqSpeed intrusion into your PC
- Finish words
How to delete ImpaqSpeed ‘ad supported’ software without any software
To delete ImpaqSpeed ads, adware and other unwanted applications you can try to do so manually. Unfortunately some of the ad-supported software won’t show up in your program list, but some ad supported software may. In this case, you may be able to get rid of it via the uninstall function of your MS Windows computer. You can do this by completing the steps below.
Uninstall ad-supported software through the Windows Control Panel
It’s of primary importance to first identify and get rid of all potentially unwanted applications, adware applications and hijackers through ‘Add/Remove Programs’ (Windows XP) or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 10, 8, 7) section of your Windows Control Panel.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, click “Uninstall a program”
It will display a list of all applications installed on your PC system. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any questionable and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed apps, we recommend sort software by date in the Control panel.
Remove ImpaqSpeed from Internet Explorer
In order to recover all browser settings you need to reset the IE to the state, that was when the Windows was installed on your machine.
First, start the IE, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will show the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button as displayed in the following example.
After the process is finished, press “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and reboot your PC system for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your browser’s home page, search engine and newtab to default state.
Remove ImpaqSpeed adware from Google Chrome
Run the Reset internet browser utility of the Google Chrome to reset all its settings like default search provider, startpage and newtab page to original defaults. This is a very useful utility to use, in the case of internet browser redirects to intrusive ads.
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, click to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as on the image below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Remove ImpaqSpeed from Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
If the Firefox browser is redirected to ImpaqSpeed ads and you want to restore the Mozilla Firefox settings back to their original state, then you should follow the instructions below. It’ll keep your personal information like browsing history, bookmarks, passwords and web form auto-fill data.
First, open the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will display the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, click the Help button () as shown in the following example.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the web browser adress bar and press Enter. It will display the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will open the confirmation dialog box. Further, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the ImpaqSpeed ad supported software that causes internet browsers to show unwanted advertisements. Once, it is finished, press the “Finish” button.
Use free malware removal utilities to completely delete ImpaqSpeed ad-supported software
Many antivirus companies have designed programs that help detect adware and thereby delete ImpaqSpeed from the Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome web-browsers. Below is a a few of the free applications you may want to use. Your system can have a ton of potentially unwanted apps, adware and browser hijackers installed at the same time, so we suggest, if any unwanted or malicious application returns after rebooting the computer, then boot your PC system into Safe Mode and use the anti-malware utility again.
Use Zemana Anti-malware to remove ImpaqSpeed adware
You can delete ImpaqSpeed ad-supported software automatically with a help of Zemana Anti-malware. We recommend this malware removal tool because it may easily delete browser hijacker infections, potentially unwanted apps, adware that redirects your internet browser to ImpaqSpeed ads with all their components such as folders, files and registry entries.
- Visit the following page to download the latest version of Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) for MS Windows. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
- After the download is complete, close all programs and windows on your system. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once setup is done, click the “Scan” button to begin scanning your computer for the ImpaqSpeed adware that reroutes your web browser to intrusive ad web pages. This task can take quite a while, so please be patient. When a malicious software, ad supported software or PUPs are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
- Once Zemana Anti Malware has finished scanning your PC system, Zemana Free will show a scan report. Review the scan results and then click “Next”. Once finished, you can be prompted to reboot your machine.
Delete ImpaqSpeed from web browsers with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro is a free tool which can find ImpaqSpeed adware that causes web-browsers to show unwanted popup advertisements. It is not always easy to locate all the junk applications that your system might have picked up on the Internet. HitmanPro will scan for the adware, hijacker infections and other malicious software you need to uninstall.
- HitmanPro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: December 8, 2017
- After the downloading process is done, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this utility is launched, press “Next” button to perform a system scan for the ImpaqSpeed adware which redirects your internet browser to intrusive ad web-sites. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. While the HitmanPro program is scanning, you may see how many objects it has identified as threat.
- As the scanning ends, HitmanPro will display you the results. In order to remove all threats, simply click “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
How to delete ImpaqSpeed with Malwarebytes
Manual ImpaqSpeed ad supported software removal requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware may be not completely removed. We recommend that use the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your personal computer of ‘ad supported’ software. Moreover, the free program will help you to remove malware, potentially unwanted software, hijackers and toolbars that your PC system can be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes on your Windows Desktop from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the download is finished, please close all applications and open windows on your personal computer. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes Free onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will start and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to look for ImpaqSpeed adware and other unwanted apps. This task can take some time, so please be patient.
- When MalwareBytes Free completes the scan, you can check all items found on your personal computer.
- In order to delete all items, simply click the “Quarantine Selected” button. When finished, you may be prompted to restart the system.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Run AdBlocker to stay safe online
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot block all malicious and misleading web pages using only built-in Windows capabilities. However, there is an application out that you can use to stop annoying internet browser redirections, ads and pop ups in any modern web browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Firefox. It’s called Adguard and it works very well.
- Download AdGuard on your machine by clicking on the link below.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: July 17, 2017
- After downloading it, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is done, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block unwanted popup ads, as well as other malicious or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
Method of ImpaqSpeed intrusion into your PC
Many software created to display a large number of annoying advertisements within your system’s internet browser. So, when you installing free software, carefully read the disclaimers, select the Custom or Advanced installation mode to watch for additional programs that are being installed, because certain of the software are potentially unwanted apps such as this ImpaqSpeed ad-supported software that causes intrusive pop up ads.
Once you’ve finished the steps outlined above, your system should be clean from this adware and other malicious software. The Microsoft Edge, IE, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome will no longer display intrusive ImpaqSpeed ads when you browse the Web. Unfortunately, if the tutorial does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please create a new question by using the “Ask Question” button in the Questions and Answers. Try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the ImpaqSpeed adware.