If your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer start page have changed to Easy To Find Forms somehow, and you have tried to return your homepage and search provider from web-browser settings, but it didn’t help, then most probably that the unwanted software from the browser hijacker family get installed on your computer. The hijacker is an one type of unwanted programs that may make certain unwanted changes to current settings of web browsers without your’s permission, to redirect you into undesired pages. The hijacker usually rewrite the Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox current search engine, start page and newtab with its own.
If your computer has been affected with Easy To Find Forms browser hijacker, every time you run your internet browser you’ll see this web-site. Of course you can setup your startpage again, but next time you start a browser you will see that Easy To Find Forms return. As mentioned above, the browser hijacker infection can change the default search engine on this intrusive website too, so all your search queries will be redirected to Easy To Find Forms. Thus the authors of the hijacker infection can collect the search terms of your queries, and reroute you to undesired websites.
Some hijackers also contain ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware) which has the ability to open undesired advertisements or gather confidential data that can be transferred to third parties. These unwanted ads can be opened in the form of pop-unders, pop-ups, in-text ads, video advertisements, text links or banners or even massive full page ads. Most of the ad-supported software is designed to show advertisements, but some adware is form of spyware that often used to track users to gather a wide variety of your privacy info.
Therefore, the browser hijacker infection is a potentially undesired program and should not be used. If you found any of the symptoms mentioned above, we recommend you to complete few simple steps below to remove the browser hijacker and remove Easy To Find Forms from your web browser settings.
Remove Easy To Find Forms from Google Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
Most commonly browser hijacker infections requires more than a simple uninstall with the help of MS Windows Control panel in order to be fully removed. For that reason, our team developed several removal methods that we’ve combined in a detailed instructions. Therefore, if you have the unwanted Easy To Find Forms browser hijacker on your PC system and are currently trying to have it uninstalled then feel free to follow the guide below in order to resolve your problem. Certain of the steps below will require you to close this site. So, please read the steps carefully, after that bookmark or print it for later reference.
To remove Easy To Find Forms, execute the steps below:
- Remove Easy To Find Forms search without any tools
- How to get rid of Easy To Find Forms search with free software
- How to block Easy To Find Forms
- How did Easy To Find Forms browser hijacker infection get on your computer
- Finish words
Remove Easy To Find Forms search without any tools
Read this section to know how to manually get rid of the Easy To Find Forms browser hijacker. Even if the steps does not work for you, there are several free malware removers below which can easily handle such browser hijackers.
Delete Easy To Find Forms related apps through the Control Panel of your computer
In order to delete Easy To Find Forms, first thing you need to do is to uninstall unknown and suspicious programs from your system using MS Windows control panel. When removing this hijacker infection, check the list of installed programs and try to find questionable programs and remove them all. Pay special attention to recently installed applications, as it is most likely that the Easy To Find Forms browser hijacker сame along with it.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
After the ‘Control Panel’ opens, press the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as shown below.
You will see the ‘Uninstall a program’ panel as displayed in the figure below.
Very carefully look around the entire list of applications installed on your system. Most probably, one of them is the browser hijacker that cause a reroute to Easy To Find Forms web-site. If you’ve many apps installed, you can help simplify the search of harmful software by sort the list by date of installation. Once you’ve found a suspicious, unwanted or unused program, right click to it, after that click ‘Uninstall’.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
When the Windows ‘Control Panel’ opens, you need to press ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs’ like below.
You will see a list of programs installed on your computer. We recommend to sort the list by date of installation to quickly find the programs that were installed last. Most probably, it is the browser hijacker that cause a redirect to Easy To Find Forms web site. If you are in doubt, you can always check the application by doing a search for her name in Google, Yahoo or Bing. Once the program which you need to uninstall is found, simply click on its name, and then press ‘Uninstall’ as shown in the figure below.
Remove Easy To Find Forms startpage from Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a easy way to delete the hijacker infection, harmful and adware extensions, as well as to restore the web browser’s newtab, search provider by default and home page that have been changed by hijacker.
- First, start the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset settings dialog box as on the image above.
- Confirm the browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Easy To Find Forms search from Mozilla Firefox
Resetting Firefox web-browser will reset all the settings to their original settings and will remove Easy To Find Forms, malicious add-ons and extensions. Essential information such as bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, cookies, auto-fill data and personal dictionaries will not be removed.
First, run the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will display the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, press the Help button () as shown on the image below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will display the “Troubleshooting Information” page as displayed in the figure below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will display the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Firefox will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the browser hijacker infection responsible for modifying your web-browser settings to Easy To Find Forms. After, it’s finished, click the “Finish” button.
Get rid of Easy To Find Forms search from Internet Explorer
In order to restore all browser homepage, search engine and new tab page you need to reset the IE to the state, that was when the Windows was installed on your PC.
First, start the IE, click ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown in the figure below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your machine for the changes to take effect. It will delete Easy To Find Forms hijacker and other web-browser’s malicious addons, disable malicious and ad-supported internet browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings such as search provider by default, new tab and home page to default state.
How to get rid of Easy To Find Forms search with free software
After completing the manual removal guidance above all unwanted applications and internet browser’s add-ons which causes web browser redirects to the Easy To Find Forms webpage should be uninstalled. If the problem with Easy To Find Forms hijacker is still remained, then we suggest to check your personal computer for any remaining malicious components. Use recommended free hijacker infection removal programs below.
Remove Easy To Find Forms with Zemana AntiMalware
We recommend using the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM). You may download and install Zemana Free to look for and delete Easy To Find Forms from your machine. When installed and updated, the malicious software remover will automatically scan and detect all threats present on the machine.
- Download Zemana Free from the link below. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
- When the download is finished, close all apps and windows on your system. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is done, press the “Scan” button . Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) tool will start scanning the whole computer to find out browser hijacker responsible for redirecting your web-browser to Easy To Find Forms website. This process can take some time, so please be patient. While the Zemana Free is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified either as being malware.
- After the system scan is finished, Zemana will show a scan report. Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and click “Next”. When that process is finished, you can be prompted to restart your machine.
Run HitmanPro to remove Easy To Find Forms from the PC
HitmanPro is a free removal utility which can scan your computer for a wide range of security threats like adware, malicious software, PUPs as well as browser hijacker that cause Easy To Find Forms webpage to appear. It will perform a deep scan of your system including hard drives and Microsoft Windows registry. When a malware is found, it will allow you to delete all found threats from your PC by a simple click.
Download HitmanPro from the following link. Save it on your MS Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and run Hitman Pro on your computer. Once started, click “Next” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the hijacker responsible for redirecting user searches to Easy To Find Forms. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient. When a malicious software, adware or PUPs are detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is finished..
When HitmanPro has finished scanning, a list of all threats found is produced.
When you are ready, press Next button.
It will show a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to delete all malicious software found.
Scan and free your computer of browser hijacker infection with Malwarebytes
Manual Easy To Find Forms search removal requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the hijacker may be not completely removed. We recommend that run the Malwarebytes Free that are completely free your system of hijacker infection. Moreover, the free program will help you to remove malware, PUPs, ad supported software and toolbars that your machine may be infected too.
- Visit the following page to download MalwareBytes. Save it on your MS Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: February 5, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the downloading process is complete, please close all software and open windows on your PC system. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes Anti Malware onto your machine. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) will start and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to search for browser hijacker infection which redirects your internet browser to undesired Easy To Find Forms web-page. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your machine and the speed of your personal computer. While the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) is checking, you can see count of objects it has identified either as being malicious software.
- When MalwareBytes has completed scanning your computer, a list of all threats found is prepared.
- Review the results once the tool has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply press the “Quarantine Selected” button. When the task is finished, you may be prompted to reboot the machine.
- Close the Anti Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to block Easy To Find Forms
Run an adblocker tool like AdGuard will protect you from harmful ads and content. Moreover, you can find that the AdGuard have an option to protect your privacy and stop phishing and spam web pages. Additionally, ad-blocker apps will help you to avoid unwanted popup advertisements and unverified links that also a good way to stay safe online.
- Download AdGuard from the link below.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- When the setup is complete, press “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your machine, AdGuard will start automatically and stop pop-up advertisements, Easy To Find Forms redirect, as well as other harmful or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which can be found on your desktop.
How did Easy To Find Forms browser hijacker infection get on your computer
Now your personal computer should be free of the browser hijacker responsible for redirecting your browser to Easy To Find Forms website. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop ups and intrusive harmful sites) and Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your machine for new browser hijacker infections and other malicious software). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to delete Easy To Find Forms homepage from the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Edge, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.