IT security specialists called the Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com a PUP (potentially unwanted program) and a hijacker infection because it is designed to take over the web browser and control user’s surfing preferences. The Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com can sneak into the personal computer unnoticed due to the fact that it is actively being promoted in free software. It commonly aims at Google Chrome browser, but it is possible that it can infect other web-browsers too. We suggest you to get rid of Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com as soon as it hijacks your startpage or search engine.
When you’re performing searches using the web-browser that has been affected with Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com, the search results will be returned from Bing, Yahoo or Google Custom Search. The makers of Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com hijacker infection are most likely doing this to earn advertisement revenue from the ads shown in the search results.
It’s likely that you might be bothered with the hijacker responsible for redirecting your browser to Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com web-site. You should not disregard this unwanted software. The hijacker infection might not only modify your homepage or search engine, but reroute your browser to shady web-sites. What is more, the hijacker can analyze your browsing, and gain access to your user information and, later, can transfer it to third parties. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com from your web-browser.
We strongly recommend that you perform the guide below that will allow you to remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com using the standard features of Windows and some proven free applications.
Remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com from Windows 10 (8, 7, XP)
There are present several free browser hijacker infection removal utilities. Also it’s possible to remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com manually. But we recommend to combine all these methods below into the one removal algorithm. Follow the steps of the guidance. Some of the steps will require you to reboot your system or exit this web-page. So, read this guidance carefully, then bookmark or print it for later reference.
To remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com, execute the following steps:
- Manual Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com search removal
- Remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com related applications through the Control Panel of your PC
- Delete Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com homepage from Firefox
- Remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com redirect from Google Chrome
- Remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com home page from Internet Explorer
- Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com automatic removal
- Run AdBlocker to stop Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com and stay safe online
- How does your personal computer get infected with Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com browser hijacker infection
- To sum up
Manual Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com search removal
Steps to remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com browser hijacker without any applications are presented below. Be sure to carry out the step-by-step instructions completely to fully remove this unwanted Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com homepage.
Remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com related applications through the Control Panel of your PC
First method for manual browser hijacker infection removal is to go into the Windows “Control Panel”, then “Uninstall a program” console. Take a look at the list of applications on your PC and see if there are any dubious and unknown applications. If you see any, you need to delete them. Of course, before doing so, you can do an Net search to find details on the program. If it is a potentially unwanted program, ad-supported software or malware, you will likely find information that says so.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then click “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will open the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, press “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will display a list of all apps installed on the PC system.
- Scroll through the all list, and delete questionable and unknown applications. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort applications by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Delete Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com homepage from Firefox
Resetting Firefox web browser will reset all the settings to their default values and will remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com, malicious add-ons and extensions. It will save your personal information like saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
First, start the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will display the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, press the Help button () as displayed on the image below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will show the “Troubleshooting Information” page as displayed on the image below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will open the confirmation dialog box. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a process to fix your problems that caused by the browser hijacker infection which changes internet browser settings to replace your newtab, search provider and home page with Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com web page. After, it is done, click the “Finish” button.
Remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com redirect from Google Chrome
Like other modern browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby restore the browser newtab, default search provider and homepage that have been replaced by the Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com browser hijacker.
- First start the Google Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the plugin labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next press the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is finished, your web-browser’s new tab, default search provider and start page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com home page from Internet Explorer
By resetting Internet Explorer web-browser you restore your browser settings to its default state. This is basic when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by hijacker such as Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com.
First, run the IE. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as displayed on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your PC system for the changes to take effect.
Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com automatic removal
If your PC system is still infected with the Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com hijacker, then the best method of detection and removal is to run an anti-malware scan on the machine. Download free malware removal tools below and start a full system scan. It will allow you get rid of all components of the hijacker from hardisk and Windows registry.
Scan and clean your system of Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com with Zemana Anti Malware
Zemana AntiMalware highly recommended, because it can find out security threats such ad-supported software and browser hijackers that most ‘classic’ antivirus programs fail to pick up on. Moreover, if you have any Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com browser hijacker removal problems which cannot be fixed by this utility automatically, then Zemana provides 24X7 online assistance from the highly experienced support staff.
- Click the link below to download Zemana Anti-Malware. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: February 14, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once downloading is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your PC. Next, launch a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of Zemana onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana will start and show the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button . Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) program will scan through the whole PC for the browser hijacker responsible for modifying your web browser settings to Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com. Depending on your machine, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the Zemana Anti-Malware utility is checking, you can see count of objects it has identified as being infected by malicious software.
- When finished, Zemana AntiMalware will open a list of all threats detected by the scan.
- Next, you need to click the “Next” button. The tool will remove browser hijacker infection that responsible for web-browser redirect to the undesired Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com page and add items to the Quarantine. When the cleaning process is done, you may be prompted to restart the PC.
- Close the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) and continue with the next step.
Run Hitman Pro to get rid of Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com
HitmanPro is a portable utility which scans for and uninstalls undesired software like browser hijackers, adware, toolbars, other internet browser addons and other malicious software. It scans your machine for hijacker responsible for redirecting your web-browser to Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com web site and creates a list of items marked for removal. HitmanPro will only remove those unwanted applications that you wish to be removed.
Installing the Hitman Pro is simple. First you’ll need to download Hitman Pro by clicking on the link below. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
When the download is finished, open the file location. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the HitmanPro desktop icon. When the utility is launched, you will see a screen as displayed below.
Further, click “Next” button for scanning your personal computer for the browser hijacker responsible for modifying your web browser settings to Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient. After the scan is done, you may check all threats detected on your PC as displayed on the image below.
Next, you need to press “Next” button. It will show a prompt, click the “Activate free license” button.
Use Malwarebytes to remove Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com start page
Manual Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com home page removal requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the browser hijacker may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your PC of browser hijacker. Moreover, the free application will help you to delete malware, PUPs, adware and toolbars that your PC can be infected too.
- Installing the MalwareBytes is simple. First you will need to download MalwareBytes AntiMalware on your Windows Desktop from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: February 5, 2019
- When the downloading process is finished, close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once install is finished, click the “Scan Now” button . MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) application will scan through the whole PC system for the hijacker infection responsible for Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com . This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- After the checking is finished, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will open a screen which contains a list of malware that has been detected. Review the report and then press “Quarantine Selected”. Once the cleaning process is finished, you may be prompted to restart your personal computer.
The following video offers a step-by-step tutorial on how to remove browser hijacker infections, adware and other malicious software with MalwareBytes Free.
Run AdBlocker to stop Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com and stay safe online
It is important to use ad-blocker applications such as AdGuard to protect your PC system from malicious web-sites. Most security experts says that it’s okay to stop ads. You should do so just to stay safe! And, of course, the AdGuard may to block Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com and other undesired webpages.
- Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you’ll need to download AdGuard on your MS Windows Desktop from the link below.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the setup is finished, press “Skip” to close the installation application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up advertisements, Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com redirect, as well as other harmful or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that can be found on your desktop.
How does your personal computer get infected with Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com browser hijacker infection
Most often, the free applications installer includes the optional ‘ad supported’ software or PUPs like this browser hijacker. So, be very careful when you agree to install anything. The best way – is to choose a Custom, Advanced or Manual setup method. Here reject all bundled software in which you are unsure or that causes even a slightest suspicion. The main thing you should remember, you don’t need to install the additional software which you don’t trust! The only thing I want to add. Once the free programs is installed, if you uninstall this software, the new tab, startpage and search engine by default of your favorite web browser will not be restored. This must be done by yourself. Just follow the guidance above.
To sum up
Now your computer should be clean of the browser hijacker responsible for redirecting user searches to Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted ads and intrusive malicious web pages) and Zemana Anti-Malware (to periodically scan your machine for new malware, hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for MS Windows operating system. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful applications and ‘ad supported’ software are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to get rid of Search.heasycouponsaccesspop.com search from your web browser, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.