If you keep receiving the Trafyield.com redirect, when you browse the Web with the MS Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox, then it could mean your browser is affected with the nasty ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware). Once started, it may install a harmful browser’s extension that generates tons of advertisements or alter the web-browser’s settings to show advertisements on all pages that you are opening in the web browser, even on those web-sites where before you did not see any ads. We recommend you to clean you PC system from ad supported software and thereby delete Trafyield.com pop ups. You need to follow the tutorial below sooner. It’ll remove all intrusive ads and protect your computer from more harmful applications and trojans.
It is not a good idea to have an undesired application like the ‘ad supported’ software which cause unwanted Trafyield.com advertisements to appear. The reason for this is simple, it doing things you do not know about. The worst is, the adware has the ability to gather privacy data that may be later transferred third party companies. You do not know if your home address, account names and passwords are safe. And of course you completely don’t know what will happen when you click on any Trafyield.com ads.
Most often, the ‘ad supported’ software infects the most common browsers such as the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge and Firefox. But such the harmful software as well may infect another web-browsers by modifying its shortcuts (adding an argument such as ‘http://site.address’ into Target field of a web browser’s shortcut file). So every time you start the web-browser, it will reroute to the undesired Trafyield.com website. Even if you setup a new startpage, an annoying web page will be the first thing you see when you start the Internet Explorer, FF, MS Edge and Chrome.
We suggest to get rid of the adware that responsible for the appearance of Trafyield.com popups, as soon as you found this problem, as it can reroute your web browser to web-resources which may load other harmful software on your computer.
Remove Trafyield.com redirect
There are a few methods that can be used to remove Trafyield.com pop up advertisements. But, not all PUPs such as this ad-supported software can be completely uninstalled using only manual solutions. In most cases you are not able to uninstall any ad-supported software using standard Windows options. In order to remove Trafyield.com popup ads you need complete a few manual steps and run reliable removal tools. Most IT security experts states that Zemana AntiMalware, MalwareBytes Free or Hitman Pro tools are a right choice. These free applications are able to scan for and remove Trafyield.com ads from your personal computer and revert back your internet browser settings to defaults.
To remove Trafyield.com, execute the following steps:
- How to delete Trafyield.com popup ads without any software
- Uninstall Trafyield.com related applications through the Control Panel of your machine
- Remove Trafyield.com from Firefox by resetting browser settings
- Remove Trafyield.com pop-ups from Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Remove Trafyield.com redirect from Chrome
- Clean up the web-browsers shortcuts that have been infected by adware
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Run free malware removal tools to completely delete Trafyield.com ads
- Use AdBlocker to stop Trafyield.com and stay safe online
- How can you prevent the Trafyield.com redirect
- Finish words
How to delete Trafyield.com popup ads without any software
The step by step tutorial will help you delete Trafyield.com redirect. These Trafyield.com removal steps work for the Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox, as well as every version of MS Windows operating system.
Uninstall Trafyield.com related applications through the Control Panel of your machine
First method for manual adware removal is to go into the Windows “Control Panel”, then “Uninstall a program” console. Take a look at the list of applications on your machine and see if there are any questionable and unknown software. If you see any, you need to delete them. Of course, before doing so, you can do an Internet search to find details on the program. If it is a potentially unwanted application, ad-supported software or malicious software, you will likely find information that says so.
Make sure you have closed all web-browsers and other software. Press CTRL, ALT, DEL keys together to open the Microsoft Windows Task Manager.
Click on the “Processes” tab, look for something questionable that is the adware which redirects your web browser to annoying Trafyield.com site then right-click it and select “End Task” or “End Process” option. Most commonly, malware masks itself to avoid detection by imitating legitimate Microsoft Windows processes. A process is particularly suspicious: it’s taking up a lot of memory (despite the fact that you closed all of your applications), its name is not familiar to you (if you are in doubt, you can always check the program by doing a search for its name in Google, Yahoo or Bing).
Next, delete any undesired and suspicious software from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Choose “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of programs installed on your system. Most likely, one of them is the ‘ad supported’ software responsible for redirects to Trafyield.com. Select the questionable application or the program that name is not familiar to you and remove it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in Microsoft Windows, choose “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, choose “Uninstall a program”.
Choose the questionable or any unknown apps, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to delete this undesired application from your computer.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Choose an unwanted program, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove Trafyield.com from Firefox by resetting browser settings
If your FF web browser is re-directed to Trafyield.com without your permission or an unknown search engine opens results for your search, then it may be time to perform the web-browser reset.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as on the image below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, press “Refresh Firefox” button as on the image below.
Follow the onscreen procedure to return your Firefox web browser settings to its original state.
Remove Trafyield.com pop-ups from Microsoft Internet Explorer
If you find that Internet Explorer web-browser settings such as home page, search provider by default and newtab having been changed by adware that responsible for the appearance of Trafyield.com redirect, then you may restore your settings, via the reset web browser procedure.
First, run the IE. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as shown on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as displayed on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Remove Trafyield.com redirect from Chrome
Run the Reset web browser utility of the Chrome to reset all its settings such as newtab page, search provider by default and home page to original defaults. This is a very useful tool to use, in the case of web-browser redirects to unwanted ad web pages such as Trafyield.com.
- First run the Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is finished, your web browser’s new tab page, startpage and search engine by default will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Clean up the web-browsers shortcuts that have been infected by adware
Now you need to clean up the browser shortcuts. Check that the shortcut referring to the right exe-file of the internet browser, and not on any unknown file.
Click the right mouse button to a desktop shortcut file which you use to run your internet browser. Next, select the “Properties” option. Important: necessary to click on the desktop shortcut file for the web browser that is re-directed to the Trafyield.com or other undesired page.
Further, necessary to look at the text that is written in the “Target” field. The adware that causes multiple undesired pop-up ads can change the contents of this field, which describes the file to be start when you open your browser. Depending on the web-browser you’re using, there should be:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
If you are seeing an unknown text like “http://site.addres” which has been added here, then you should remove it, as displayed in the figure below.
Next, press the “OK” button to save the changes. Now, when you open the browser from this desktop shortcut file, it does not occur automatically reroute on the Trafyield.com web site or any other undesired web pages. Once the step is complete, we recommend to go to the next step.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the adware can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you start your computer, it will show Trafyield.com intrusive web page. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and get rid of all harmful tasks which have been created by malicious application.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard simultaneously. It will display a dialog box that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, press “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown in the figure below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be show just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it’s a component of the unwanted programs, then this task also should be removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown on the screen below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by malicious program. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
Run free malware removal tools to completely delete Trafyield.com ads
Manual removal is not always as effective as you might think. Often, even the most experienced users can not completely remove adware responsible for redirecting your internet browser to Trafyield.com site. So, we suggest to scan your system for any remaining harmful components with free adware removal programs below.
Run Zemana Anti-malware to remove Trafyield.com
Zemana Anti-malware is a tool that can remove ad supported software, PUPs, browser hijacker infections and other malicious software from your computer easily and for free. Zemana Anti-malware is compatible with most antivirus software. It works under Windows (10 – XP, 32 and 64 bit) and uses minimum of system resources.
- Visit the following page to download Zemana AntiMalware. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the download is done, please close all apps and open windows on your personal computer. Next, start a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Anti Malware onto your machine. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will start and show the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button to search for ad-supported software that responsible for web browser reroute to the intrusive Trafyield.com web-page. A scan may take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your machine and the speed of your computer. When a malware, adware or potentially unwanted applications are detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly.
- After Zemana completes the scan, you’ll be opened the list of all detected items on your machine.
- Review the scan results and then press the “Next” button. The tool will remove adware responsible for redirects to Trafyield.com and move items to the program’s quarantine. After the task is finished, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the Zemana and continue with the next step.
Run HitmanPro to delete Trafyield.com redirect
HitmanPro is a free program which made to delete malicious software, PUPs, browser hijackers and adware from your PC system running Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It’ll allow to detect and remove ad-supported software that causes a ton of intrusive Trafyield.com advertisements, including its files, folders and registry keys.
HitmanPro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
When the downloading process is complete, open the folder in which you saved it and double-click the Hitman Pro icon. It will launch the HitmanPro tool. If the User Account Control prompt will ask you want to open the application, click Yes button to continue.
Next, click “Next” to perform a system scan with this utility for the ad supported software responsible for redirecting your web browser to Trafyield.com web-site. A scan may take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your personal computer and the speed of your computer.
Once finished, you can check all threats detected on your personal computer like below.
Review the scan results and then press “Next” button. It will show a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button. The HitmanPro will remove ad supported software that causes internet browsers to open intrusive Trafyield.com pop ups and add items to the Quarantine. After the process is complete, the utility may ask you to restart your PC.
How to delete Trafyield.com with Malwarebytes
Manual Trafyield.com ads removal requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware can be not completely removed. We suggest that run the Malwarebytes Free that are completely free your computer of adware. Moreover, the free program will help you to remove malware, potentially unwanted software, browser hijackers and toolbars that your computer can be infected too.
- Click the link below to download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM). Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will open the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is complete, please close all software and open windows on your system. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will run the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) will launch and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to look for ad supported software that responsible for browser redirect to the annoying Trafyield.com page. Depending on your PC, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the MalwareBytes program is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as threat.
- After the scan get finished, MalwareBytes will show a screen that contains a list of malware that has been found.
- Review the scan results and then press the “Quarantine Selected” button. Once that process is done, you may be prompted to restart the system.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Use AdBlocker to stop Trafyield.com and stay safe online
Running an ad-blocker program such as AdGuard is an effective way to alleviate the risks. Additionally, ad blocker applications will also protect you from malicious ads and pages, and, of course, stop redirection chain to Trafyield.com and similar web pages.
AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: July 17, 2017
When the downloading process is done, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as on the image below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick guide as displayed on the image below.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick instructions which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you run your machine, AdGuard will launch automatically and block pop up advertisements, Trafyield.com redirect, as well as other malicious or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
How can you prevent the Trafyield.com redirect
It’s very important to pay attention to additional checkboxes during the setup of freeware to avoid installing of PUPs, ad-supported software, browser hijacker infections or other undesired apps. Never setup the bundled software that the program wants to install with it. Inattentive free software download can result in installation of undesired application such as this ad supported software responsible for redirecting your browser to Trafyield.com web-page.
Now your PC should be clean of the ‘ad supported’ software responsible for Trafyield.com pop up advertisements. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted pop-ups and undesired malicious webpages) and Zemana AntiMalware (to periodically scan your PC for new ad-supported softwares and other malicious software). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Trafyield.com popups from the Google Chrome, FF, Internet Explorer and Edge, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.