Every time, when you browse the Internet with your internet browser the Alexsins.biz pop ups keeps annoying you? It is a sign that ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware) was installed on your machine. The adware can end up on your computer in various methods. Most commonly is when you download and install free programs and forget to uncheck the box for the optional apps installation. Do not panic because we’ve got the solution. Here’s a guide on how to delete annoying Alexsins.biz pop-up ads from the Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE and other web-browsers.
While your computer is infected by the ‘ad supported’ software, the Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge and IE may be re-directed to Alexsins.biz annoying website. Of course, the adware may not cause damages to your files or Windows system, but it may open lots of intrusive ads. These advertisements will be injected within the content of web-sites that are you opening in your browser and can be varied: pop-up ads, in-text ads, different sized banners, offers to install an questionable software. The advertisements will appear on all websites, including web sites where previously you have never seen any advertising links.
The ad supported software often alter all internet browser shortcut files that located on your Desktop to force you visit certain unwanted ad web-pages. As a result, your web browser can still redirect you to an undesired ad webpage despite your machine is actually clean of adware and other malware.
The tutorial below explaining steps to delete Alexsins.biz ads problem. Feel free to use it for removal of the adware that may attack Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer and other popular browsers. The few simple steps will help you remove ad supported software and thereby clean your web browser from all undesired advertisements.
Remove Alexsins.biz redirect
In the step-by-step guide below, we will try to cover the IE, Google Chrome, MS Edge and FF and provide general help to remove Alexsins.biz redirect. You may find some minor differences in your Windows install. No matter, you should be okay if you follow the steps outlined below: delete all suspicious and unknown software, reset web browsers settings, fix internet browsers shortcuts, delete harmful scheduled tasks, use free malware removal tools. Read this manual carefully, bookmark or print it, because you may need to exit your web-browser or restart your PC.
To remove Alexsins.biz, use the steps below:
- Get rid of Alexsins.biz popup advertisements without any tools
- Remove questionable software using Windows Control Panel
- Fix web-browser shortcuts, modified by adware
- Remove Alexsins.biz pop up advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Delete Alexsins.biz from Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
- Remove Alexsins.biz redirect from Chrome
- Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Get rid of Alexsins.biz redirect with freeware
- Stop Alexsins.biz pop-up advertisements and other undesired web sites
- How to prevent Alexsins.biz advertisements from getting inside your PC system
- To sum up
Get rid of Alexsins.biz popup advertisements without any tools
The useful removal tutorial for the Alexsins.biz pop up ads. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to remove Alexsins.biz pop-up ads let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
Remove questionable software using Windows Control Panel
The process of ‘ad supported’ software removal is generally the same across all versions of Microsoft Windows OS from 10 to XP. To start with, it is necessary to check the list of installed applications on your computer and delete all unused, unknown and questionable programs.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, press “Uninstall a program”
It will show a list of all programs installed on your computer. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any dubious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed apps, we recommend sort apps by date in the Control panel.
Fix web-browser shortcuts, modified by adware
The ad supported software which causes annoying Alexsins.biz ads, can hijack various Windows shortcut files on your desktop (most often, all browsers shortcuts), so in this step you need to check and clean them by removing the argument such as http://site.address/.
Open the properties of the web browser shortcut. Right click on the shortcut of affected browser and select the “Properties” option and it’ll display the properties of the shortcut file. Next, choose the “Shortcut” tab and have a look at the Target field as shown on the screen below.
Normally, if the last word in the Target field is chrome.exe, iexplore.exe, firefox.exe. Be sure to pay attention to the extension, should be “exe”! All shortcuts which have been changed by adware which causes intrusive Alexsins.biz pop ups, usually point to .bat, .cmd or .url files instead of .exe as displayed on the image below
Another variant, an address has been added at the end of the line. In this case the Target field looks like …Application\chrome.exe” http://site.address as shown in the figure below.
In order to fix the affected shortcut, you need to insert right path to the Target field or remove an address (if it has been added at the end). You can use the following information to fix your shortcuts that have been modified by ‘ad supported’ software that causes a ton of unwanted Alexsins.biz advertisements.
|Google Chrome||C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe|
|Mozilla Firefox||C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe|
|IE||C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe|
|C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe|
|Opera||C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe|
Once is done, press OK to save changes. Repeat the step for all web browsers which are redirected to the Alexsins.biz unwanted website.
Remove Alexsins.biz pop up advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
In order to restore all web browser new tab, startpage and default search engine you need to reset the Internet Explorer to the state, that was when the MS Windows was installed on your computer.
First, open the Internet Explorer, press ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The IE will show the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your PC system for the changes to take effect. It will get rid of adware related to Alexsins.biz popup advertisements, disable malicious and ad-supported internet browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings like search engine, new tab page and home page to default state.
Delete Alexsins.biz from Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
If your Firefox web browser is re-directed to Alexsins.biz without your permission or an unknown search provider opens results for your search, then it may be time to perform the web-browser reset.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as displayed on the image below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, click “Refresh Firefox” button as displayed in the following example.
Follow the onscreen procedure to restore your Firefox internet browser settings to its original state.
Remove Alexsins.biz redirect from Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a simple way to get rid of the adware, harmful and adware extensions, as well as to recover the internet browser’s newtab page, home page and search provider by default that have been modified by adware which designed to redirect your browser to various ad websites like Alexsins.biz.
- First launch the Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is complete, your web browser’s new tab, search engine and home page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the ‘ad supported’ software can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you launch your system, it will show Alexsins.biz unwanted website. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and get rid of all harmful tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ programs.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard together. This opens a prompt that called Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, press “Task Scheduler Library”, as displayed below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Please choose the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your machine. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then remove this harmful task. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it is a component of the ‘ad-supported’ program, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to remove, then click on it with the right mouse button and choose Delete as displayed in the following example.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ program. Once is complete, close the Task Scheduler window.
Get rid of Alexsins.biz redirect with freeware
In order to completely remove Alexsins.biz, you not only need to delete adware from your system, but also delete all its components in your system including Windows registry entries. We suggest to download and use free removal tools to automatically clean your system of adware responsible for Alexsins.biz pop ups.
Run Zemana Anti-malware to remove Alexsins.biz
Zemana Anti-malware highly recommended, because it can find security threats such ad-supported software and ‘ad supported’ softwares that most ‘classic’ antivirus applications fail to pick up on. Moreover, if you have any Alexsins.biz redirect removal problems which cannot be fixed by this utility automatically, then Zemana Anti-malware provides 24X7 online assistance from the highly experienced support staff.
Click the following link to download the latest version of Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) for Windows. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: February 14, 2019
When the download is done, close all applications and windows on your PC system. Double-click the install file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. If the “User Account Control” dialog box pops up as shown on the screen below, click the “Yes” button.
It will open the “Setup wizard” which will help you set up Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) on your PC. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
Once installation is finished successfully, Zemana Free will automatically start and you can see its main screen as displayed below.
Now press the “Scan” button . Zemana Free tool will begin scanning the whole personal computer to find out adware that causes lots of undesired Alexsins.biz pop-up ads. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient. While the utility is checking, you can see count of objects and files has already scanned.
As the scanning ends, Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will show a list of found threats. You may delete items (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next” button. The Zemana Anti Malware will get rid of adware responsible for Alexsins.biz pop-ups and move threats to the program’s quarantine. When finished, you may be prompted to reboot the PC.
Use HitmanPro to remove Alexsins.biz pop-up ads from browser
Hitman Pro is a completely free (30 day trial) tool. You do not need expensive solutions to remove adware which causes unwanted Alexsins.biz popup advertisements and other misleading applications. HitmanPro will uninstall all the unwanted programs like ad-supported software and hijackers at zero cost.
Installing the Hitman Pro is simple. First you’ll need to download HitmanPro on your personal computer from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and use Hitman Pro on your computer. Once started, press “Next” button to detect adware that responsible for web browser reroute to the undesired Alexsins.biz website. This task may take quite a while, so please be patient. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is complete..
As the scanning ends, HitmanPro will create a list of unwanted and adware.
Review the results once the utility has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click Next button.
It will display a prompt, click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malware found.
Automatically remove Alexsins.biz redirect with Malwarebytes
We recommend using the Malwarebytes Free. You may download and install Malwarebytes to find out adware and thereby get rid of Alexsins.biz pop up advertisements from your browsers. When installed and updated, the free malware remover will automatically scan and detect all threats present on the computer.
- Click the link below to download the latest version of MalwareBytes Free for Microsoft Windows. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: February 5, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After downloading is complete, please close all software and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes will start and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan Now” button to scan for adware that causes multiple undesired pop-up advertisements. Depending on your system, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the MalwareBytes Free utility is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
- After the scan get finished, the results are displayed in the scan report.
- Next, you need to press the “Quarantine Selected” button. Once the procedure is done, you may be prompted to reboot the PC.
- Close the Anti Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Stop Alexsins.biz pop-up advertisements and other undesired web sites
It’s important to run adblocker applications such as AdGuard to protect your PC system from harmful web-pages. Most security experts says that it is okay to block ads. You should do so just to stay safe! And, of course, the AdGuard may to stop Alexsins.biz and other unwanted web-sites.
- Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of AdGuard for Microsoft Windows. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once downloading is finished, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- When the setup is finished, press “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up advertisements, web-sites like Alexsins.biz, as well as other malicious or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
How to prevent Alexsins.biz advertisements from getting inside your PC system
To sum up
Now your PC should be free of the adware which redirects your internet browser to undesired Alexsins.biz web-site. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted popups and undesired malicious web pages) and Zemana Free (to periodically scan your computer for new malicious software, hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijackers, malicious software and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to get rid of Alexsins.biz pop up advertisements from your web-browser, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.