Are you seeing E93-apps.com pop up ads in the Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer every time you use the browser to browse the Net? This means that your PC system is infected with an adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software) which looks the entire traffic generated by you and on this basis, it opens a ton of undesired pop-ups such as E93-apps.com pop-up ads. Currently, this ‘ad supported’ software are widely spread, due to the fact that most people are trying to find free programs, download and install them on the computer without proper attention to the fact that the adware can penetrate into the PC system along with them.
The ad supported software may insert lots of advertisements directly to the web-sites that you visit, creating a sense that the advertising links has been added by the creators of the site. Moreover, a legal advertising links may be replaced on the fake ads, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and harmful applications. Moreover, the ad supported software has the ability to collect lots of personal information about you (your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Net, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
The ‘ad supported’ software can change the settings of the Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and Internet Explorer, but often that a malicious software such as this can also infect all types of internet browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time launch the web-browser to see the intrusive E93-apps.com page.
We suggest you to remove adware and clean your machine from E93-apps.com pop ups ASAP, until the presence of the ad supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the steps below that will help you to completely delete the redirect to E93-apps.com annoying web-page, using only the built-in MS Windows features and a few of specialized free malware removal tools.
Remove E93-apps.com pop-up ads
There are several steps to uninstalling the adware that causes multiple undesired pop-up ads, because it installs itself so deeply into MS Windows. You need to delete all suspicious and unknown applications, then get rid of harmful addons from the Google Chrome, IE, FF and MS Edge and other browsers you’ve installed. Finally, you need to reset your web-browser settings to remove any changes the adware has made, and then scan your PC with Zemana AntiMalware, MalwareBytes Anti Malware or AdwCleaner to ensure the ad supported software is fully removed. It will take a while.
Manual E93-apps.com popups removal
Most common adware may be uninstalled without any antivirus applications. The manual ad supported software removal is guidance that will teach you how to remove the E93-apps.com pop ups.
Remove potentially unwanted programs using MS Windows Control Panel
The process of adware removal is generally the same across all versions of Microsoft Windows OS from 10 to XP. To start with, it is necessary to check the list of installed software on your system and remove all unused, unknown and suspicious applications.
Press Windows button , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then press “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown on the screen below.
Further, click “Uninstall a program”
It will show a list of all applications installed on your personal computer. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove E93-apps.com redirect
Important to know, most anti malware software that are able to delete adware, but unable to scan for and recover changed shortcuts. So, you need to fix the desktop shortcuts for your FF, Google Chrome, IE and Edge web browsers manually.
Click the right mouse button to a desktop shortcut that you use to open your browser. Next, select the “Properties” option. Important: necessary to click on the desktop shortcut for the internet browser that is redirected to the E93-apps.com or other intrusive page.
Further, necessary to look at the text which is written in the “Target” field. The ad-supported software can rewrite the contents of this field, which describes the file to be start when you start your internet browser. Depending on the internet browser you are using, there should be:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
If you are seeing an unknown text such as “http://site.addres” which has been added here, then you should remove it, as shown in the following example.
Next, press the “OK” button to save the changes. Now, when you launch the browser from this desktop shortcut, it does not occur automatically reroute on the E93-apps.com page or any other annoying pages. Once the step is finished, we recommend to go to the next step.
Delete E93-apps.com redirect from Internet Explorer
The Microsoft Internet Explorer reset is great if your web-browser is hijacked or you have unwanted addo-ons or toolbars on your web browser, which installed by an malicious software.
First, run the IE, press ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown on the screen below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The IE will display the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect. It will delete ‘ad supported’ software which designed to reroute your browser to various ad web pages like E93-apps.com, disable malicious and ad-supported web-browser’s extensions and restore the IE’s settings such as newtab page, start page and search provider by default to default state.
Remove E93-apps.com redirect from Chrome
Like other modern web browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby recover the internet browser’s settings such as startpage, new tab page and search engine by default that have been replaced by the ‘ad supported’ software that causes unwanted E93-apps.com pop-up advertisements.
- First, run the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Chrome main menu, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Show advanced settings” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset settings prompt as on the image above.
- Confirm the browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove E93-apps.com pop up ads from Firefox
If the Mozilla Firefox settings such as homepage, new tab and default search provider have been modified by the ‘ad supported’ software, then resetting it to the default state can help.
Run the FF and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the browser screen. Next, click the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will open the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you’re unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown in the following example.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the adware that created to redirect your internet browser to various ad web-sites such as E93-apps.com. Once, it is done, press the “Finish” button.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the unwanted E93-apps.com web page opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all the tasks which have been created by unwanted applications.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard together. It will open a prompt which called Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it’s a component of the adware, then this task also should be removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown in the figure below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ program. Once is done, close the Task Scheduler window.
E93-apps.com popup ads automatic removal
After completing the manual removal tutorial above all unwanted applications, malicious web-browser’s plugins and ‘ad supported’ software which causes annoying E93-apps.com pop up ads should be deleted. If the problem with E93-apps.com redirect is still remained, then we suggest to scan your machine for any remaining malicious components. Use recommended free adware removal software below.
How to automatically get rid of E93-apps.com pop ups with Zemana Anti-malware
Zemana Anti-malware highly recommended, because it can find security threats such adware and adwares which most ‘classic’ antivirus applications fail to pick up on. Moreover, if you have any E93-apps.com redirect removal problems which cannot be fixed by this utility automatically, then Zemana Anti-malware provides 24X7 online assistance from the highly experienced support staff.
Download Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) from the following link. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: February 14, 2019
When downloading is done, start it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will try to update itself and when this procedure is complete, click the “Scan” button for scanning your personal computer for the ad-supported software that causes web browsers to show intrusive E93-apps.com pop-ups.
Depending on your PC system, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a malicious software, adware or potentially unwanted software are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is complete. Review the report and then click “Next” button.
The Zemana Anti Malware will start to get rid of ad-supported software that causes a ton of unwanted E93-apps.com pop-ups.
Get rid of E93-apps.com pop up ads with Malwarebytes
You can remove E93-apps.com ads automatically with a help of Malwarebytes Free. We advise this free malicious software removal tool because it may easily get rid of browser hijackers, ‘ad supported’ software, PUPs and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
- Download MalwareBytes Free by clicking on the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: February 5, 2019
- After the download is done, close all programs and windows on your PC system. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the ad supported software that causes browsers to open unwanted E93-apps.com popups. While the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) application is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as threat.
- After the checking is complete, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will show a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been detected. Review the results once the tool has done the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click “Quarantine Selected”. When the procedure is complete, you may be prompted to reboot your PC.
The following video offers a step-by-step guidance on how to get rid of browser hijackers, adware and other malicious software with MalwareBytes AntiMalware.
If the problem with E93-apps.com pop up advertisements is still remained
AdwCleaner is a free removal utility which can scan your personal computer for a wide range of security threats such as malware, ad-supported softwares, PUPs as well as adware that causes multiple undesired pop-up advertisements. It will perform a deep scan of your computer including hard drives and Windows registry. When a malware is detected, it will allow you to remove all detected threats from your computer with a simple click.
- Download AdwCleaner by clicking on the following link. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: April 4, 2019
- Select the file location as Desktop, and then click Save.
- Once the downloading process is complete, launch the AdwCleaner, double-click the adwcleaner_xxx.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, press Yes to continue.
- In the AdwCleaner window, press the “Scan” .AdwCleaner application will scan through the whole personal computer for the ad supported software which created to reroute your browser to various ad web-sites such as E93-apps.com.
- As the scanning ends, the results are displayed in the scan report. All detected items will be marked. You can get rid of them all by simply press “Clean”. If the AdwCleaner will ask you to restart your computer, click “OK”.
The guidance shown in detail in the following video.
How to stop E93-apps.com pop-up advertisements
It’s important to use ad-blocker programs such as AdGuard to protect your PC from harmful web sites. Most security experts says that it’s okay to stop ads. You should do so just to stay safe! And, of course, the AdGuard can to block E93-apps.com and other intrusive web-sites.
- Download AdGuard program from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once the downloading process is done, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the setup is finished, press “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your PC system, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop popup ads, sites such E93-apps.com, as well as other harmful or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which may be found on your desktop.
Do not know how your internet browser has been hijacked by E93-apps.com redirect?
To sum up
Now your system should be free of the adware that causes web browsers to show unwanted E93-apps.com popups. Uninstall AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your machine for new ad supported softwares and other malicious software) and AdGuard (to help you block undesired pop-up advertisements and malicious sites). Moreover, to prevent adwares, please stay clear of unknown and third party software, make sure that your antivirus application, turn on the option to detect PUPs (potentially unwanted programs).
If you need more help with E93-apps.com ads related issues, go to our Spyware/Malware removal forum.