The Rockyroadtodublin.space is an one of the many malicious web-pages offering install an questionable browser extension. If the web-browser opens automatically to this web page, then your computer can be infected by an adware (sometimes named ‘ad-supported’ software), which was set on your system without your consent. Because, the ad supported software is often used to display tons of annoying popup within the Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, FF and Microsoft Edge’s screen. As, the advertisers do not disdain to use any methods to promote their web-pages and attract new users. Below we explain how to remove ad supported software and thereby remove Rockyroadtodublin.space undesired pop ups from your internet browser.
While your PC system is infected with the ad supported software, the Google Chrome, FF, Microsoft Internet Explorer and MS Edge may be re-directed to Rockyroadtodublin.space annoying web-page. Of course, the adware may not cause damages to your files or Windows system, but it may open tons of intrusive popups. These pop up will be injected within the content of sites that are you opening in your internet browser and can be varied: pop-up ads, in-text ads, different sized banners, offers to install an questionable software. The pop up will appear on all pages, including web pages where previously you have never seen any pop up.
The ‘ad supported’ software often change all internet browser shortcuts that located on your Desktop to force you visit some unwanted ad web sites. As a result, your internet browser can still redirect you to an undesired ad web-site despite your computer is actually free of ad-supported software and other malicious software.
The guide below explaining steps to remove Rockyroadtodublin.space pop-ups problem. Feel free to use it for removal of the ad supported software that may attack Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge and other popular internet browsers. The few simple steps will help you get rid of ad supported software and thereby clean your internet browser from all annoying popup.
How to remove Rockyroadtodublin.space pop ups
We can help you remove Rockyroadtodublin.space from your internet browsers, without the need to take your PC to a professional. Simply follow the removal guidance below if you currently have the intrusive ad-supported software on your machine and want to remove it. If you’ve any difficulty while trying to get rid of the adware that causes annoying Rockyroadtodublin.space pop-ups, feel free to ask for our help in the comment section below. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to close your web-browser or reboot your personal computer.
Manual Rockyroadtodublin.space redirect removal
The useful removal guide for the Rockyroadtodublin.space redirect. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to delete Rockyroadtodublin.space redirect let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
Uninstalling the Rockyroadtodublin.space, check the list of installed applications first
First method for manual adware removal is to go into the MS Windows “Control Panel”, then “Uninstall a program” console. Take a look at the list of software on your PC system and see if there are any suspicious and unknown software. If you see any, you need to remove them. Of course, before doing so, you can do an Internet search to find details on the program. If it is a potentially unwanted program, adware or malware, you will likely find information that says so.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the Microsoft Windows logo, and then press Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as shown on the image below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category like below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and select the ‘Control Panel’ at right as shown on the image below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 7 or Vista) as shown below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed applications and remove all software that has the name similar to the Rockyroadtodublin.space page. We advise to press ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed programs by date. When you have found anything suspicious that may be the browser hijacker, ‘ad supported’ software or PUPs, then choose this program and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the suspicious program blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to fully remove it from your PC.
Fix web browser shortcuts, modified by adware
Once installed, this ad supported software may add an argument like “http://site.address” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Due to this, every time you launch the internet browser, it will display an intrusive ad web site.
Right click on the shortcut of infected web-browser as on the image below.
Select the “Properties” option and it’ll display a shortcut’s properties. Next, click the “Shortcut” tab and then delete the “http://site.address” string from Target field as shown on the image below.
Then click OK to save changes. Repeat the step for all web browsers that are rerouted to the Rockyroadtodublin.space unwanted web-page.
Delete Rockyroadtodublin.space popup from Internet Explorer
In order to recover all web browser start page, new tab and default search provider you need to reset the Internet Explorer to the state, which was when the Windows was installed on your personal computer.
First, run the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Next, press the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your PC system for the changes to take effect.
Remove Rockyroadtodublin.space pop-ups from Google Chrome
Use the Reset internet browser tool of the Chrome to reset all its settings like start page, newtab and default search engine to original defaults. This is a very useful utility to use, in the case of internet browser redirects to annoying ad sites like Rockyroadtodublin.space.
- First, run the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will open the Chrome main menu, press the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Show advanced settings” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset settings dialog box as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the web browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove Rockyroadtodublin.space from Firefox by resetting web browser settings
If the Firefox web browser application is hijacked, then resetting its settings can help. The Reset feature is available on all modern version of FF. A reset can fix many issues by restoring Mozilla Firefox settings such as home page, new tab page and default search engine to its default state. It will save your personal information like saved passwords, bookmarks, and open tabs.
Run the FF and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the internet browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will display the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you are unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown on the screen below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The FF will start a process to fix your problems that caused by the ‘ad supported’ software. Once, it is finished, press the “Finish” button.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the ad-supported software can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you start your PC system, it will open Rockyroadtodublin.space annoying web-site. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all harmful tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ program.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard together. This shows a dialog box that titled with Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and press OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Please select the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your system. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then remove this harmful task. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it is a component of the malicious application, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to get rid of, then click on it with the right mouse button and choose Delete as shown in the figure below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks which have been created by ‘ad-supported’ programs. Once is done, close the Task Scheduler window.
Use free malware removal utilities to completely get rid of Rockyroadtodublin.space redirect
Manual removal is not always as effective as you might think. Often, even the most experienced users can not completely remove ad supported software that causes web browsers to display undesired Rockyroadtodublin.space pop ups. So, we recommend to check your personal computer for any remaining malicious components with free ‘ad supported’ software removal programs below.
How to automatically remove Rockyroadtodublin.space popup with Zemana Anti-malware
We recommend using the Zemana Anti-malware. You can download and install Zemana Anti-malware to scan for ad supported software and thereby delete Rockyroadtodublin.space pop-ups from the Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers. When installed and updated, the malicious software remover will automatically check and detect all threats exist on your system.
Download Zemana Anti-Malware from the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
Once the downloading process is finished, launch it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana Anti-Malware will try to update itself and when this process is finished, press the “Scan” button to start checking your system for the adware that causes multiple intrusive pop up.
Depending on your machine, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Next, you need to press “Next” button.
The Zemana Anti Malware will remove adware which cause undesired Rockyroadtodublin.space pop-ups to appear and add threats to the Quarantine.
Scan and free your machine of ad-supported software with Malwarebytes
Remove Rockyroadtodublin.space pop ups manually is difficult and often the ad-supported software is not completely removed. Therefore, we suggest you to use the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your PC system. Moreover, the free program will help you to delete malware, PUPs, toolbars and hijackers that your PC can be infected too.
- Download Malwarebytes (MBAM) from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- Once the downloading process is finished, close all applications and windows on your machine. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is done, press the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your computer for the adware that redirects your web browser to undesired Rockyroadtodublin.space web page. While the utility is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified either as being malicious software.
- Once finished, it will display a list of all threats detected by this utility. Review the scan results and then press “Quarantine Selected”. Once the cleaning process is finished, you can be prompted to restart your PC system.
The following video offers a step-by-step guidance on how to remove browser hijackers, adware and other malware with Malwarebytes.
Get rid of Rockyroadtodublin.space redirect and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a free removal tool that may be downloaded and run to delete ‘ad supported’ software that causes internet browsers to display undesired Rockyroadtodublin.space pop-up, browser hijackers, malicious software, PUPs, toolbars and other threats from your computer. You can run this tool to scan for threats even if you have an antivirus or any other security program.
- Download AdwCleaner from the following link.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: September 3, 2018
- Select the directory in which you saved it as Desktop, and then click Save.
- Once the download is finished, start the AdwCleaner, double-click the adwcleaner_xxx.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the AdwCleaner window, press the “Scan” to perform a system scan with this tool for the ‘ad supported’ software that causes browsers to show undesired Rockyroadtodublin.space pop-ups. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your PC and the speed of your computer. When a malicious software, ‘ad supported’ software or potentially unwanted software are found, the count of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is done.
- After that process is done, it will display a screen which contains a list of malware that has been found. Review the scan results and then click “Clean”. If the AdwCleaner will ask you to reboot your personal computer, press “OK”.
The step by step tutorial shown in detail in the following video.
Block Rockyroadtodublin.space redirect and other undesired pages
It is important to use adblocker applications such as AdGuard to protect your computer from harmful web sites. Most security experts says that it is okay to stop pop up. You should do so just to stay safe! And, of course, the AdGuard can to block Rockyroadtodublin.space and other intrusive web pages.
- Download AdGuard program by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: July 17, 2017
- After downloading is done, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the install program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your machine, AdGuard will run automatically and stop pop ups, pages such Rockyroadtodublin.space, as well as other harmful or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Prevent Rockyroadtodublin.space popups from installing
Many ‘ad supported’ software are included in the freeware setup file. In many cases, a user have a chance to disable all included “offers”, but certain installers are made to confuse the average users, in order to trick them into installing the ad supported software that redirects your web browser to intrusive Rockyroadtodublin.space web-site. Anyway, easier to prevent the ‘ad supported’ software rather than clean up your PC after one. So, keep the web browser updated (turn on automatic updates), run a good antivirus software, double check a free applications before you launch it (do a google search, scan a downloaded file with VirusTotal), avoid harmful and unknown pages.
Once you’ve finished the instructions above, your system should be clean from malicious software, hijacker infections and ‘ad supported’ software. The Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, IE and Microsoft Edge will no longer show Rockyroadtodublin.space undesired web-site when you surf the Internet. Unfortunately, if the instructions does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help.
- Download HijackThis by clicking on the link below and save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon. Next click “Do a system scan only” button.
- After it completes the scan, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop.
- Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the unwanted Rockyroadtodublin.space pop ups.