If you turn on your computer and your web-browser is launched automatically, after that immediately display the annoying One1gameplay.com web page or your web-browser began to show a large amount of pop up ads, then most likely your PC system has become a victim of adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software) that usually gets installed as a part of some free programs. Do not be surprised, it happens, especially if you are an active Internet user. But this does not mean that you should reconcile with these unwanted redirects and ads. You need to follow the guide below to clean your system ASAP, as the ad-supported software can be a way to infect your machine with more dangerous malicious programs such as viruses and trojans. The steps which follow, I’ll show you how to delete adware and thereby remove One1gameplay.com undesired advertisements from your PC system forever.
It is not a good idea to have an unwanted application such as this adware on your system. The reason for this is simple, it doing things you do not know about. The ad supported software can also be used to gather a wide variety of personal info which may be later used for marketing purposes. You don’t know if your home address, account names and passwords are safe. And of course you completely do not know what will happen when you click on any One1gameplay.com ads.
The ad-supported software often change all web browser shortcuts that located on your Desktop to force you visit some annoying ad web sites. As a result, your web browser can still redirect you to an annoying ad web-page despite your machine is actually free of ‘ad supported’ software and other malware.
Thus, it is clear that the presence of ‘ad supported’ software on your system is not desirable, and you need to clean up your system ASAP. Follow the steps below in order to delete One1gameplay.com pop-up advertisements.
Table of contents
- What is One1gameplay.com
- Remove One1gameplay.com popup advertisements
- How to remove One1gameplay.com pop up ads without any software
- One1gameplay.com automatic removal
- How to block One1gameplay.com
- Don’t know how your web browser has been hijacked by One1gameplay.com pop up ads?
- Finish words
Remove One1gameplay.com popup advertisements
The answer is right here on this web-page. We have put together simplicity and efficiency. It will help you easily to free your system of ad supported software that causes multiple annoying ads and pop ups. Moreover, you can choose manual or automatic removal solution. If you’re familiar with the personal computer then use manual removal, otherwise run the free anti-malware utility developed specifically to remove adware. Of course, you can combine both methods. Read this manual carefully, bookmark or print it, because you may need to exit your internet browser or restart your PC.
How to remove One1gameplay.com pop up ads without any software
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to delete the One1gameplay.com advertisements from the Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Remove suspicious and potentially unwanted programs using MS Windows Control Panel
Some of PUPs, adware and hijackers can be deleted using the Add/Remove programs utility that is located in the Windows Control Panel. So, if you’re running any version of Microsoft Windows and you have noticed an unwanted program, then first try to remove it through Add/Remove programs.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
After the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as shown in the figure below.
You will see the ‘Uninstall a program’ panel as on the image below.
Very carefully look around the entire list of programs installed on your PC. Most likely, one or more of them are responsible for the appearance of advertisements and internet browser redirect to the annoying One1gameplay.com web page. If you have many programs installed, you can help simplify the search of harmful applications by sort the list by date of installation. Once you have found a suspicious, unwanted or unused program, right click to it, after that click ‘Uninstall’.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
When the Windows ‘Control Panel’ opens, you need to click ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs’ as shown below.
You will see a list of applications installed on your PC. We recommend to sort the list by date of installation to quickly find the software that were installed last. Most likely they responsibility for the appearance of popup ads and internet browser redirect. If you are in doubt, you can always check the program by doing a search for her name in Google, Yahoo or Bing. Once the program which you need to uninstall is found, simply press on its name, and then click ‘Uninstall’ as on the image below.
Fix web browser shortcuts, changed by adware
Unfortunately, the ‘ad supported’ software can also hijack Windows shortcuts (mostly, your browsers shortcuts), so that the One1gameplay.com ad web site will be displayed when you start the Google Chrome, FF, Edge and Internet Explorer or another browser.
To clear the web-browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text such as “http://site.address” which has been added here. You need to delete it.
When the text is removed, click the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your browsers, as they may be infected too.
Remove One1gameplay.com pop-ups from Chrome
Run the Reset web-browser tool of the Google Chrome to reset all its settings like newtab page, home page and search engine by default to original defaults. This is a very useful tool to use, in the case of web browser redirects to annoying ad sites such as One1gameplay.com.
- First, run the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Chrome main menu, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Show advanced settings” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset settings dialog box as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the web-browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Get rid of One1gameplay.com from Firefox by resetting web browser settings
Resetting your FF is first troubleshooting step for any issues with your web browser application, including the redirect to One1gameplay.com web-page.
Run the Firefox and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the browser screen. Next, click the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will display the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you are unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown on the image below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The Firefox will start a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the adware. When, it’s finished, press the “Finish” button.
Remove One1gameplay.com redirect from Internet Explorer
By resetting Internet Explorer web browser you restore your browser settings to its default state. This is good initial when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by ‘ad supported’ software which causes undesired One1gameplay.com pop up ads.
First, open the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will open the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your machine for the changes to take effect.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the adware can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you open your system, it will display One1gameplay.com unwanted page. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all malicious tasks which have been created by malicious applications.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard together. This opens a dialog box that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, press “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Please select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your system. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then delete this malicious task. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it is a component of the ‘ad-supported’ software, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to remove, then click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks which have been created by adware. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
One1gameplay.com redirect automatic removal
The ad-supported software can hide its components which are difficult for you to find out and get rid of completely. This can lead to the fact that after some time, the ad supported software again infect your PC and reroute your internet browser to One1gameplay.com web site. Moreover, We want to note that it’s not always safe to remove ‘ad supported’ software manually, if you don’t have much experience in setting up and configuring the Windows operating system. The best solution to detect and delete ad supported software is to use free malware removal software.
Automatically remove One1gameplay.com redirect with Zemana Anti-malware
You can remove One1gameplay.com ads automatically with a help of Zemana Anti-malware. We recommend this malware removal tool because it can easily get rid of hijacker infections, PUPs, adware which redirects your web browser to One1gameplay.com web-page with all their components such as folders, files and registry entries.
- Download Zemana anti malware (ZAM) from the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
- After the download is done, close all programs and windows on your PC. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is finished, click the “Scan” button . This will begin scanning the whole PC to find out adware which made to redirect your browser to various ad web pages such as One1gameplay.com. This task may take some time, so please be patient. During the scan it will detect all threats present on your PC system.
- After the scan get completed, the results are displayed in the scan report. Review the scan results and then click “Next”. When the procedure is complete, you can be prompted to restart your computer.
Automatically remove One1gameplay.com pop ups with Malwarebytes
We recommend using the Malwarebytes Free. You can download and install Malwarebytes to find ad supported software and thereby get rid of One1gameplay.com redirect from your internet browsers. When installed and updated, the free malicious software remover will automatically check and detect all threats present on the personal computer.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the download is complete, please close all applications and open windows on your machine. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of Malwarebytes onto your PC. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Malwarebytes will launch and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to begin scanning your machine for the ad-supported software that causes multiple undesired advertisements and popups. This procedure may take some time, so please be patient. While the utility is checking, you can see how many objects it has identified either as being malware.
- Once the scanning is finished, it will display you the results.
- In order to delete all items, simply click the “Quarantine Selected” button. Once disinfection is finished, you may be prompted to restart the PC system.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Scan your PC system and get rid of One1gameplay.com pop-up ads with AdwCleaner
If MalwareBytes anti malware or Zemana anti malware cannot remove this ‘ad supported’ software, then we recommends to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars and ad-supported software that made to redirect your browser to various ad pages such as One1gameplay.com.
Download AdwCleaner utility by clicking on the link below. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: November 17, 2018
Once the downloading process is done, open the file location and double-click the AdwCleaner icon. It will launch the AdwCleaner tool and you will see a screen as shown on the image below. If the User Account Control dialog box will ask you want to display the program, click Yes button to continue.
Next, click “Scan” to perform a system scan for the adware which designed to redirect your web browser to various ad web-pages such as One1gameplay.com. Depending on your personal computer, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a threat is found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is complete.
Once the scan is complete is complete, it will open you the results as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Clean” button. It will open a prompt. Click “OK” button. The AdwCleaner will remove adware that reroutes your web browser to undesired One1gameplay.com page and move threats to the program’s quarantine. When finished, the utility may ask you to reboot your personal computer. After reboot, the AdwCleaner will show the log file.
All the above steps are shown in detail in the following video instructions.
How to block One1gameplay.com advertisements
Using an ad blocking program such as AdGuard is an effective way to alleviate the risks. Additionally, adblocker programs will also protect you from malicious advertisements and pages, and, of course, block redirection chain to One1gameplay.com and similar web sites.
- Download AdGuard program by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: July 17, 2017
- Once the download is done, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block advertisements, web-pages such One1gameplay.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
Don’t know how your web browser has been hijacked by One1gameplay.com pop up ads?
The ‘ad supported’ software is usually spreads along with free programs and install themselves, with or without your knowledge, on your system. This happens especially when you’re installing a freeware. The program installer tricks you into accepting the install of optional applications, that you do not really want. Moreover, some paid software may also install additional applications that you don’t want! Therefore, always download free software and paid applications from reputable download pages. Use ONLY custom or manual installation mode and never blindly press Next button.
Now your personal computer should be free of the adware that causes multiple unwanted ads and popups. Uninstall AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep Zemana Anti-malware (to periodically scan your system for new malware, browser hijackers and adware) and AdGuard (to help you block intrusive ads and malicious web-sites). Moreover, to prevent adware, please stay clear of unknown and third party software, make sure that your antivirus program, turn on the option to find PUPs (potentially unwanted programs).
If you need more help with One1gameplay.com popups related issues, go to our Spyware/Malware removal forum.