If AllInOne Docs page has appeared within your web browser, then it’s a sign that your PC is infected with hijacker. So, it is time to remember what free program have you recently installed to your PC system, because the browser hijacker infection most often infiltrates system in a bundle with free or even paid applications as an additional component. Once started, this hijacker takes control of all your typical web browsers and may make certain unwanted changes to some browser settings such as newtab page, startpage and search provider by default with its own.
The AllInOne Docs browser hijacker infection can also modify the default search provider that will virtually block the possibility of finding information on the Net. The reason for this is that the AllInOne Docs search results can show a lot of ads, links to unwanted and ad sites. Only the remaining part is the result of your search request, loaded from the major search providers like Google, Yahoo or Bing.
Table of contents
- What is AllInOne Docs
- How to remove AllInOne Docs from computer
- Remove AllInOne Docs search without any utilities
- How to remove AllInOne Docs startpage with freeware
- Block AllInOne Docs redirect and other unwanted web-pages
- How did AllInOne Docs hijacker get on your machine
- Finish words
While redirecting, your web-browser’s status bar may show the following messages: ‘Waiting for AllInOne Docs’, ‘Transferring data from AllInOne Docs’, ‘Looking up AllInOne Docs’, ‘Read AllInOne Docs’, ‘Connected to AllInOne Docs’.
A malware that makes changes to web browsers settings on AllInOne Docs usually affects only Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and MS Edge. However, possible situations, when any other browsers will be affected too. The AllInOne Docs browser hijacker infection can alter the Target property of browser’s shortcuts, so every time you open the browser, instead of your start page, you will see a completely different web-site.
We strongly suggest that you perform the steps below which will help you to remove AllInOne Docs search using the standard features of Windows and some proven free programs.
How to remove AllInOne Docs from computer
The AllInOne Docs is a browser hijacker that you might have difficulty in deleting it from your computer. Luckily, you have found the effective removal instructions in this post. Both the manual removal way and the automatic removal way will be provided below and you can just select the one that best for you. If you’ve any questions or need assist then type a comment below. Some of the steps will require you to restart your system or exit the site. So, read this guidance carefully, then bookmark or print it for later reference.
Remove AllInOne Docs search without any utilities
The step by step guidance will help you get rid of AllInOne Docs search. These AllInOne Docs removal steps work for the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge, as well as every version of Windows operating system.
Delete AllInOne Docs related programs through the Control Panel of your PC
Check out the Windows Control Panel (Programs and Features section) to see all installed software. We suggest to click on the “Date Installed” in order to sort the list of programs by the date you installed them. If you see any unknown and suspicious programs, they are the ones you need to remove.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then click Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will open the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will display a list of all applications installed on the computer.
- Scroll through the all list, and delete suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed applications, we recommend sort programs by date.
See more details in the video tutorial below.
Clean up the browsers shortcuts which have been hijacked
When the hijacker is started, it can also alter the web-browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument similar “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you run the web-browser, it will open an unwanted web-page.
Right click on the shortcut of infected web browser as shown on the image below.
Select the “Properties” option and it will open a shortcut’s properties. Next, click the “Shortcut” tab and then delete the “http://site.address” string from Target field as on the image below.
Then press OK to save changes. Repeat the step for all web browsers that are rerouted to the AllInOne Docs unwanted web-site.
Remove AllInOne Docs from Google Chrome
Like other modern browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby recover the web browser start page, newtab and search engine by default that have been modified by the AllInOne Docs hijacker.
- First, run the Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Show advanced settings” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset settings dialog box as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the internet browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Delete AllInOne Docs from Mozilla Firefox by resetting browser settings
The Firefox reset will keep your personal information such as bookmarks, passwords, web form auto-fill data and get rid of unwanted search engine and startpage like AllInOne Docs, modified preferences, extensions and security settings.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and press the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as shown in the figure below.
A small menu will appear, press the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, press “Refresh Firefox” button as shown in the figure below.
Follow the onscreen procedure to revert back your FF web-browser settings to its original state.
Remove AllInOne Docs from Internet Explorer
By resetting IE browser you revert back your web browser settings to its default state. This is good initial when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by browser hijacker such as AllInOne Docs.
First, launch the IE, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will open the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as shown on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The IE will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, press the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button as on the image below.
When the task is done, press “Close” button. Close the IE and restart your computer for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your browser’s start page, new tab and search engine by default to default state.
How to remove AllInOne Docs start page with freeware
After completing the manual removal steps above all unwanted programs and internet browser’s extensions which causes internet browser redirects to the AllInOne Docs web-page should be removed. If the problem with AllInOne Docs hijacker is still remained, then we suggest to scan your PC system for any remaining malicious components. Use recommended free browser hijacker removal applications below.
Automatically delete AllInOne Docs homepage with Zemana Anti-malware
We suggest you to use the Zemana Anti-malware which are completely clean your machine. Moreover, the utility will allow you to get rid of potentially unwanted programs, malware, toolbars and ad supported software that your computer may be infected too.
Download Zemana anti malware on your PC from the link below. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: April 20, 2017
After downloading is done, close all applications and windows on your PC system. Double-click the set up file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. If the “User Account Control” dialog box pops up as on the image below, click the “Yes” button.
It will open the “Setup wizard” which will help you install Zemana anti malware on your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
Once installation is finished successfully, Zemana antimalware will automatically start and you can see its main screen as shown below.
Now click the “Scan” button . This will begin scanning the whole personal computer to find out hijacker which redirects your browser to the AllInOne Docs undesired page. This process can take some time, so please be patient. While the utility is checking, you may see how many objects and files has already scanned.
Once the system scan is complete, it will open you the results. When you are ready, click “Next” button. The Zemana anti malware will start removing AllInOne Docs hijacker and other security threats. Once disinfection is complete, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
Use Malwarebytes to get rid of browser hijacker infection
You can remove AllInOne Docs redirect automatically with a help of Malwarebytes Free. We recommend this free malware removal utility because it can easily get rid of hijackers, adware, potentially unwanted applications and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
Download Malwarebytes by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: August 31, 2017
When downloading is finished, close all software and windows on your personal computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup as on the image below.
When the installation begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you install Malwarebytes on your PC system.
Once install is done, you will see window as shown in the figure below.
Now click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the hijacker infection which cause a reroute to AllInOne Docs. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. While the utility is checking, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned.
When it has finished scanning your machine, it’ll open you the results. When you’re ready, press “Quarantine Selected” button.
The Malwarebytes will begin removing AllInOne Docs hijacker infection related files, folders, registry keys. Once disinfection is done, you may be prompted to reboot your computer.
The following video explains tutorial on how to remove hijacker and other malicious software with Malwarebytes Anti-malware.
Scan and clean your computer of hijacker with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a free removal utility that can be downloaded and run to remove browser hijacker infections, ad supported software, malicious software, potentially unwanted software, toolbars and other threats from your computer. You may run this utility to scan for threats even if you have an antivirus or any other security program.
- Download AdwCleaner from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: August 29, 2017
- Select the directory in which you saved it as Desktop, and then press Save.
- When downloading is finished, start the AdwCleaner, double-click the adwcleaner_xxx.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, press Yes to continue.
- In the AdwCleaner window, press the “Scan” for scanning your personal computer for the AllInOne Docs hijacker and other malware and adware. Depending on your machine, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour.
- Once the scan is done, you will be opened the list of all found threats on your PC system. When you are ready, click “Clean”. If the AdwCleaner will ask you to reboot your PC, click “OK”.
The step by step instructions shown in detail in the following video.
Block AllInOne Docs redirect and other unwanted web-pages
In order to increase your security and protect your personal computer against new intrusive advertisements and malicious pages, you need to use ad-blocking program that stops an access to harmful advertisements and sites. Moreover, the program can stop the show of intrusive advertising, that also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard application from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: May 10, 2017
- After downloading is done, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC, AdGuard will run automatically and stop advertisements, sites such AllInOne Docs, as well as other harmful or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
How did AllInOne Docs hijacker get on your machine
Now your computer should be free of the AllInOne Docs . Remove AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted popup advertisements and annoying malicious web sites) and Malwarebytes (to periodically scan your system for new malware, browser hijackers and ‘ad supported’ software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijacker, harmful applications and ad-supported software are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove AllInOne Docs from your browser, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.