The 59cn7.com is a ‘ad’ web-site. If this page popping up in your browser then most probably that your computer is infected with adware (sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software). It’s a type of malicious applications that designed to show a huge count of annoying ads. Unlike viruses, the adware will not delete or infect your files, but its actions will cause some problems with your browser. This is because, it will infect your machine, get full access to your browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and MS Edge and be able to modify their settings. Of course, it did not ask you for permission and do it secretly as possible. Once your web browser settings will be modified, you will be redirected to unwanted ads, some of which can lead to dangerous or misleading sites. For this reason, we recommend that you begin the clean up of your computer as soon as possible and thereby get rid of 59cn7.com pop-ups.
What is more, the adware may open ads depend on a web-page that you are visiting. That is, it is clear that this adware, without your permission, steals your private information such as: your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking, and much, much more. The adware may monetize its functionality by collecting data from your browsing sessions and selling it to third party companies. This puts your personal information at a security risk.
Table of contents
- What is 59cn7.com
- Remove 59cn7.com redirect
- How to manually remove 59cn7.com
- How to automatically get rid of 59cn7.com advertisements
- Use AdBlocker to block 59cn7.com and stay safe online
- Do not know how your internet browser has been hijacked by 59cn7.com pop-ups?
- Finish words
The ad supported software can change the settings of the Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, but often that a malicious software like this can also infect all types of web browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time launch the web-browser to see 59cn7.com intrusive ads.
We suggest you to delete adware and clean your system from 59cn7.com pop-up ads ASAP, until the presence of the ad-supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the steps below that will allow you to completely remove the redirect to 59cn7.com intrusive web-page, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
Remove 59cn7.com redirect
Without a doubt, the adware is harmful to your computer. So you need to quickly and completely get rid of this adware that causes internet browsers to display undesired 59cn7.com pop up advertisements. To remove this ad supported software, you can use the manual removal guidance which are given below or free malware removal tool such as Zemana Anti-malware, Malwarebytes or AdwCleaner (all are free). We suggest you use automatic removal solution that will help you to get rid of 59cn7.com ads easily and safely. Manual removal is best used only if you’re well versed in computer or in the case where adware is not removed automatically. Some of the steps will require you to reboot your system or close the web-page. So, read this guide carefully, then bookmark or print it for later reference.
How to manually remove 59cn7.com
Most common adware may be deleted without any antivirus applications. The manual ad-supported software removal is blog post steps that will teach you how to remove the 59cn7.com .
Uninstall 59cn7.com associated software by using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you begin the PC system cleaning procedure by checking the list of installed applications and uninstall all unknown or suspicious programs. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious applications such as adware and browser hijackers may be bundled with free programs. Remove the unwanted applications can delete the annoying advertisements or internet browser redirect.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the Windows logo, and then press Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as shown on the screen below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as on the image below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and select the ‘Control Panel’ at right as shown on the image below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 7 or Vista) as shown below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed programs and get rid of all programs that has the name similar to the 59cn7.com web site. We suggest to click ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed programs by date. When you have found anything suspicious that may be the browser hijacker, ad-supported software or potentially unwanted applications, then choose this application and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the suspicious program blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to fully get rid of it from your PC system.
Disinfect the web-browser’s shortcuts to delete 59cn7.com ads
Once installed, this ad-supported software may add an argument such as “http://site.address” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Chrome, FF, Internet Explorer and Edge. Due to this, every time you launch the internet browser, it will display an annoying ad page.
Right click on the web-browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://site.address” that has been added here. Remove everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe.
To save changes, click OK . You need to clean all browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and IE.
Get rid of 59cn7.com ads from Firefox
The FF reset will keep your personal information such as bookmarks, passwords, web form auto-fill data, restore preferences and security settings, delete redirections to undesired 59cn7.com page and adware extensions.
First, open the Firefox and click button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, click the Help button () as shown in the figure below
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the browser adress bar and press Enter. It will display the “Troubleshooting Information” page as on the image below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will show the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will start a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the adware that causes lots of intrusive 59cn7.com pop-up advertisements. When, it is finished, press the “Finish” button.
Remove 59cn7.com pop-up ads from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a easy way to remove the adware, harmful and adware extensions, as well as to restore the internet browser’s start page, new tab and search provider by default that have been replaced by ‘ad supported’ software that causes lots of undesired 59cn7.com pop-up ads.
- First, start the Chrome and press the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Chrome main menu, press the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Show advanced settings” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset settings dialog box as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Delete 59cn7.com pop-ups from Microsoft Internet Explorer
By resetting Internet Explorer web-browser you revert back your internet browser settings to its default state. This is first when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware that redirects your web browser to undesired 59cn7.com web page.
First, open the IE. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window like below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How to automatically get rid of 59cn7.com advertisements
The adware can hide its components which are difficult for you to find out and delete completely. This may lead to the fact that after some time, the adware again infect your system and redirect your browser to 59cn7.com page. Moreover, We want to note that it’s not always safe to get rid of ‘ad supported’ software manually, if you do not have much experience in setting up and configuring the Microsoft Windows operating system. The best way to detect and get rid of adware is to use free malicious software removal software.
Run Zemana Anti-malware to delete 59cn7.com advertisements
We recommend you to use the Zemana Anti-malware which are completely clean your PC system of 59cn7.com redirect. Moreover, the tool will help you to remove potentially unwanted programs, malicious software, toolbars and browser hijackers that your PC can be infected too.
Download Zemana antimalware on your machine by clicking on the link below. Save it on your desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: March 3, 2018
After downloading is finished, close all windows on your system. Further, open the file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. If the “User Account Control” dialog box pops up like below, click the “Yes” button.
It will open the “Setup wizard” which will allow you install Zemana anti malware on the personal computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
Once installation is finished successfully, Zemana antimalware will automatically run and you can see its main window as shown below.
Next, click the “Scan” button to start checking your personal computer for the adware that causes internet browsers to open intrusive 59cn7.com pop ups. Depending on your PC system, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the utility is checking, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned.
When it has finished scanning your system, a list of all items detected is produced. In order to remove all items, simply press “Next” button.
The Zemana anti-malware will begin removing adware and other security threats. Once disinfection is complete, you can be prompted to reboot your computer.
How to automatically remove 59cn7.com with Malwarebytes
Delete 59cn7.com manually is difficult and often the ad-supported software is not completely removed. Therefore, we suggest you to run the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your PC. Moreover, the free application will help you to delete malware, PUPs, toolbars and browser hijackers that your PC system may be infected too.
- Download Malwarebytes (MBAM) by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- Once the downloading process is done, close all applications and windows on your system. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, press Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is finished, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan for the ad supported software that causes browsers to display unwanted 59cn7.com advertisements. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your system and the speed of your PC system.
- When it has finished scanning your computer, it will open you the results. Review the scan results and then click “Quarantine Selected”. Once disinfection is finished, you can be prompted to reboot your PC system.
The following video offers a few simple steps on how to remove browser hijacker with Malwarebytes.
Run AdwCleaner to remove 59cn7.com redirect
The AdwCleaner utility is free and easy to use. It can scan and delete malware, potentially unwanted software and ad supported software in Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and IE browsers and thereby remove all undesired 59cn7.com popup advertisements. AdwCleaner is powerful enough to find and remove malicious registry entries and files that are hidden on the PC system.
- Download AdwCleaner by clicking on the following link.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: April 30, 2018
- Select the directory in which you saved it as Desktop, and then click Save.
- Once downloading is finished, start the AdwCleaner, double-click the adwcleaner_xxx.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the AdwCleaner window, click the “Scan” to perform a system scan for the ‘ad supported’ software that causes internet browsers to open annoying 59cn7.com advertisements. While the utility is checking, you can see how many objects it has identified either as being malware.
- As the scanning ends, the results are displayed in the scan report. Review the scan results and then press “Clean”. If the AdwCleaner will ask you to restart your machine, click “OK”.
The guide shown in detail in the following video.
Use AdBlocker to block 59cn7.com and stay safe online
Run an adblocker tool like AdGuard will protect you from malicious ads and content. Moreover, you can find that the AdGuard have an option to protect your privacy and stop phishing and spam web-sites. Additionally, adblocker applications will allow you to avoid intrusive pop up ads and unverified links that also a good way to stay safe online.
- Download AdGuard program by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2017
- Once the download is finished, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the setup is complete, press “Skip” to close the setup application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your personal computer, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop pop-ups, pages such 59cn7.com, as well as other harmful or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Do not know how your internet browser has been hijacked by 59cn7.com pop-ups?
Now your machine should be free of the ad supported software which redirects your web-browser to intrusive 59cn7.com page. Uninstall AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted popup ads and undesired malicious sites) and Zemana Anti-malware (to periodically scan your PC system for new malicious software, browser hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijackers, malware and ad-supported software are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove 59cn7.com ads from your browser, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.