Magic PC Cleaner is a potentially unwanted program (PUP). It is called Magic PC Cleaner claims it is a most advanced PC cleaner. Once installed and started, it will perform a scan of whole system and detect a lot of problems. Magic PC Cleaner will offer to purchase its full version to try to fix these problems.
If you need a system optimize software then you do not have to pay anything, simply use the CCleaner utility. It is free, respected software that will be useful for clean and optimize your computer.
How to remove Magic PC Cleaner (Step-by-step instructions)
We can help you get rid of Magic PC Cleaner, without the need to take your PC system to a professional. Simply follow the removal guidance below if you currently have the intrusive PUP on your computer and want to get rid of it. If you’ve any difficulty while trying to get rid of the potentially unwanted program, feel free to ask for our assist in the comment section below. Some of the steps below will require you to close the page. So, please read the steps carefully, after that bookmark or print it for later reference.
- Remove Magic PC Cleaner and other PUPs through Windows Control Panel
- Remove unwanted software and PUPs with Zemana Anti-malware
- Use Malwarebytes to remove Magic PC Cleaner
Remove Magic PC Cleaner and other PUPs through Windows Control Panel
Some potentially unwanted software, browser hijacking programs and ad supported software can be uninstalled by uninstalling the freeware they came with. If this way does not succeed, then looking them up in the list of installed software in Windows Control Panel. Use the “Uninstall” command in order to remove them.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the Microsoft Windows logo, and then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as shown on the screen below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as shown on the image below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and choose the ‘Control Panel’ at right as shown on the screen below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 7 or Vista) as on the image below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed applications and remove all applications that has the name similar to the Magic PC Cleaner. We recommend to click ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed software by date. uwhen you have found anything suspicious that may be the browser hijacker infection, ad-supported software or potentially unwanted applications, then choose this application and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the suspicious application blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to fully remove it from your machine.
Remove unwanted software and PUPs with Zemana Anti-malware
We suggest using the Zemana Anti-malware to delete any potentially unwanted program like Magic PC Cleaner. The tool is an advanced malicious software removal program created by (c) Zemana lab. It is able to help you get rid of potentially unwanted programs, hijackers, adware, malware, toolbars, ransomware and other security threats from your computer for free.
Download Zemana anti malware by clicking on the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: April 20, 2017
Once downloading is finished, close all programs and windows on your PC. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup as shown in the figure below.
When the setup begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” which will allow you install Zemana anti malware on your personal computer.
Once installation is finished, you will see window like below.
Now press the “Scan” button to perform a system scan. This process can take some time, so please be patient. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is finished.
When it has finished scanning your system, it’ll show you the results. In order to get rid of all threats, simply press “Next” button.
The Zemana Anti-malware will start removing malware and PUPs related files, folders and registry keys.
Use Malwarebytes to remove Magic PC Cleaner
We recommend that use the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your computer of Magic PC Cleaner. Moreover, the free application will allow you to remove malicious software, potentially unwanted software, adware and toolbars that your PC can be infected too.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 9, 2017
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the download is done, please close all software and open windows on your PC system. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will run the “Setup wizard” of Malwarebytes onto your system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Malwarebytes will start and show the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan for the Magic PC Cleaner . A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC system.
- When it has finished scanning your machine, you will be displayed the list of all detected items on your computer.
- Review the scan results and then click the “Quarantine Selected” button to begin cleaning your personal computer. Once the procedure is finished, you may be prompted to restart the PC system.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Now your computer should be free of the Magic PC Cleaner. We suggest that you keep Zemana and Malwarebytes (to periodically scan your machine for new malware, browser hijackers and ad supported software). Moreover, to prevent potentially unwanted programs, please stay clear of unknown and third party applications, make sure that your antivirus program, turn on the option to detect PUPs (potentially unwanted programs).
If you need more help with Magic PC Cleaner related issues, go to our Spyware/Malware removal forum.