Are you open your favorite internet browser and don’t see usual start page, which is set earlier? Or, the super.awesomeforyou.club advertisements is the first thing that pop up once you run your internet browser? It means that your PC has become the victim of malware from the group of ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware). If you get it on your PC system, this ad supported software can modify the internet browser’s settings like startpage, new tab page and default search engine and install malicious extension that will display a ton of annoying pop-ups within the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge screen. It’s important, don’t click on these advertisements, as they can lead you to more harmful or misleading web pages. The best option is to use the step-by-step guide posted below to free your PC and thereby remove super.awesomeforyou.club advertisements.
The adware usually affects only the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge by changing the browser’s settings or installing a dangerous extensions (addons). Moreover, possible situations, when any other web browsers will be affected too. The adware will perform a scan of the system for browser shortcuts and modify them without your permission. When it infects the web-browser shortcuts, it’ll add the argument such as ‘http://site.address’ into Target property. So, each time you run the internet browser, you will see an annoying super.awesomeforyou.club web-site.
The adware is not a virus, but the virus behaves similarly. As a rootkit hides in the system, changes browser settings and blocks them from changing. Also the ad supported software can install additional web-browser extensions, addons and modules that will inject advertisements within the Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge and Internet Explorer’s screen. Moreover, the ad supported software may install web-browser hijacker that once started, will change the internet browser’s homepage and search engine. And finally, the ad supported software can collect a wide variety of personal information such as what web-sites you are opening, what you are looking for the World Wide Web and so on. This information, in the future, may be transferred to third parties.
We recommend to get rid of the adware, which redirects your web browser on the super.awesomeforyou.club annoying page, as soon as you found this problem, as it can direct you to web-resources which may load other harmful software on your PC.
How can you prevent the super.awesomeforyou.club popup ads
How to manually remove super.awesomeforyou.club
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will assist you manually delete super.awesomeforyou.club ads from the Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and Internet Explorer.
- Delete suspicious and unknown applications by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove super.awesomeforyou.club redirect
- Remove super.awesomeforyou.club pop-up ads from Firefox
- Remove super.awesomeforyou.club pop-ups from Google Chrome
- Remove super.awesomeforyou.club redirect from IE
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Delete suspicious and unknown applications by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to begin the system cleanup is to uninstall unknown and suspicious applications. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded applications can clean up your internet browser from pop-up ads, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will display the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed programs.
- Scroll through the all list, and uninstall suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed applications, we recommend sort programs by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove super.awesomeforyou.club redirect
When the ad supported software is started, it can also change the web-browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument like “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you launch the browser, it will be rerouted to an annoying ads.
To clear the browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text which starts with “http://” that has been added here. You need to remove it.
When the argument is removed, press the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your browsers, as they may be infected too.
Remove super.awesomeforyou.club pop-up ads from Firefox
First, start the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Next, click the “Help” button ().
In the Help menu, press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page, click “Refresh Firefox” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove super.awesomeforyou.club pop-ups from Google Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a easy way to delete the malware and adware, as well as to restore the web-browser’s settings that have been replaced by ‘ad supported’ software.
- Now launch the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next, press the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is done, your browser’s settings will be restored to their original defaults. This will reset your homepage, new tab page and search engine by default.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove super.awesomeforyou.club redirect from IE
First, start the Internet Explorer, then press the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu as on the image below. Next, press the “Internet Options”.
In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press on “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your personal computer for the changes to take effect.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the unwanted super.awesomeforyou.club web-site opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and get rid of all the tasks that have been created by malicious applications.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard together. This shows a dialog box that called Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as on the image below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your machine. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove it. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it is a component of the malicious applications, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to get rid of, then click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete like below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by malicious application. Once is complete, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to remove super.awesomeforyou.club with free malware removal program
Manual removal super.awesomeforyou.club pop-ups requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the Malwarebytes Free which are completely clean your PC. Moreover, the free software will help you to remove malware, browser hijackers and toolbars that your machine may be infected too.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 9, 2017
- At the download page, click the Download button. Your internet browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- Once the download process is finished, please close all software and open windows on your PC. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will run the Setup wizard of Malwarebytes onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the malware remover will start and display the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan Now” button to begin checking your PC system for the adware which redirects your web-browser to the super.awesomeforyou.club unwanted web-site. This task can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- When it has finished scanning, it will display a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been found.
- When you are ready, press on “Quarantine Selected” button to begin cleaning your computer. Once the task is done, you may be prompted to reboot your computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to block super.awesomeforyou.club ads
To increase your security and protect your PC against new unwanted ads and malicious web-pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to harmful advertisements and pages. Moreover, the program can block the display of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2017
- Once the download is complete, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” window. Follow the prompts.
- When the setup is finished, click “Skip” to close it and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see a quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block ads, super.awesomeforyou.club redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your Windows desktop.
Scan your personal computer and delete super.awesomeforyou.club advertisements with AdwCleaner.
This removal program is free and easy to use. It can scan and remove adware, browser hijackers, malware and unwanted toolbars in Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and MS Edge web-browsers and thereby restore back their default settings (home page, newtab page and search provider by default). AdwCleaner is powerful enough to find and get rid of malicious registry entries and files that are hidden on the computer.
Download AdwCleaner tool from the link below. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: February 8, 2018
After the download is complete, open the file location and double-click the AdwCleaner icon. It will run the AdwCleaner utility and you will see a screen like below. If the User Account Control prompt will ask you want to show the program, press Yes button to continue.
Now, click the “Scan” . This will begin scanning the whole PC to find out adware that cause a redirect to super.awesomeforyou.club advertisements.
When it has finished scanning your PC system, it will display a list of all items detected by this tool like below.
You need to click “Clean” button. It will open a dialog box, press “OK” to start the cleaning process. Once the clean-up is complete, the AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your personal computer. After restart, the AdwCleaner will show the log file.
All the above steps are shown in detail in the following video guide.
Once you have done the few simple steps above, your personal computer should be clean from malware and ad-supported software. The Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and MS Edge will no longer show super.awesomeforyou.club annoying pop-up ads or redirect you to unwanted web sites. Unfortunately, if the step-by-step guide does not help you, then you have caught a new type of ‘ad supported’ software, and then the best way – ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.