The b.minhazard.men is classified as ‘ad’ web-site. This page is created to reroute the Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and MS Edge web-browser on other ad and misleading web-sites. If you’re seeing this annoying site then most probably that your web-browser is infected with adware (sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software). As a result of the adware infection, your web-browser will be full of ads (pop-ups, banners, in-text links, offers to install an unwanted applications) and your PC will be slower and slower.
The adware can change the settings of the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge, but often that a malicious software such as this can also infect all types of internet browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time launch the browser to see b.minhazard.men annoying ads.
What is more, the ad-supported software may open advertisements depend on a site that you are visiting. That is, it is clear that this ad-supported software, without your permission, steals your private information such as: your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking, and much, much more. The adware may monetize its functionality by collecting data from your browsing sessions and selling it to third party companies. This puts your personal information at a security risk.
We suggest you to delete ‘ad supported’ software and clean your PC system from b.minhazard.men pop-up ads ASAP, until the presence of the ‘ad supported’ software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the step-by-step guide below that will allow you to completely get rid of the reroute to b.minhazard.men unwanted web-site, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
Tips to prevent b.minhazard.men pop-up ads
Most commonly, the adware is bundled within the installation packages from a free hosting and file sharing web sites. So, install a free applications is a a good chance that you will find some bundled adware. If you don’t know how to avoid it, then use a simple trick. During setup, choose the Custom or Advanced installation option. Next, click ‘Decline’ button and clear all checkboxes on offers that ask you to install an unknown programs. Moreover, please carefully read Term of use and User agreement before installing any applications or otherwise you can end up with another unwanted program on your system such as this adware which redirect the Chrome, FF, MS Edge and Internet Explorer onto the unwanted b.minhazard.men web site.
How to manually remove b.minhazard.men pop-up ads
The simple answer is right here on this page. We have put together simplicity and efficiency. It’ll assist you easily to clean your PC system of adware. Moreover, you can choose manual or automatic removal method. If you are familiar with the computer then use manual removal, otherwise use the free anti-malware tool designed specifically to remove adware which causes unwanted b.minhazard.men pop-ups. Of course, you can combine both methods. Read this manual carefully, bookmark or print it, because you may need to close your web browser or reboot your personal computer.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete b.minhazard.men redirect
- Get rid of b.minhazard.men advertisements from Chrome
- Remove b.minhazard.men from Firefox
- Delete b.minhazard.men redirect from Internet Explorer
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to start the machine cleanup is to remove unknown and suspicious programs. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded software can clean up your browser from ads, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It’ll open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed programs.
- Scroll through the all list, and delete suspicious and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed applications, we recommend sort software by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete b.minhazard.men redirect
When the ‘ad supported’ software is started, it can also change the browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument similar “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you open the web browser, it will be rerouted to an unwanted ads.
To clear the internet browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that begins with “http://” which has been added here. You need to remove it.
When the argument is removed, press the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your web-browsers, as they may be infected too.
Get rid of b.minhazard.men advertisements from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a simple way to get rid of the malicious and ad-supported extensions, as well as to restore the browser’s homepage, new tab page and search engine by default that have been replaced by adware.
- Open the Chrome, then click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Chrome main menu. Click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click the “Show advanced settings” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Further, click the “Reset settings” button, which located at the bottom of the Advanced settings page.
- The Chrome will open the reset settings prompt as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the web browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, look the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove b.minhazard.men from Firefox
First, launch the Mozilla Firefox. Next, press the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, click the “Help” button ().
In the Help menu, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page, click “Refresh Firefox” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Delete b.minhazard.men redirect from Internet Explorer
First, launch the Microsoft Internet Explorer, then click button. Next, press “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will open the “Reset Internet Explorer” settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to restart your PC system for the changes to take effect. It will restore the Microsoft Internet Explorer’s settings such as homepage, new tab and default search engine to default state, disable ad-supported web browser’s extensions and thereby remove the redirect to b.minhazard.men unwanted site.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the unwanted b.minhazard.men web-site opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and delete all the tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ programs.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard at the same time. This displays a dialog box that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be show just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your machine. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove it. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it is a component of the unwanted programs, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to remove, then click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as on the image below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ applications. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to remove b.minhazard.men with free malware removal program
Manual removal b.minhazard.men advertisements requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the ‘ad supported’ software may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the Malwarebytes Free which are completely clean your PC system. Moreover, the free programs will help you to get rid of malware, web browser hijackers and toolbars that your PC may be infected too.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop by clicking on the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 9, 2017
- At the download page, click the Download button. Your web browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- Once the download process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your system. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will launch the Setup wizard of Malwarebytes onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has complete installing, the malware remover will start and show the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan Now” button for scanning your computer for the adware that redirects your web-browser to the b.minhazard.men annoying page. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- When it has finished scanning, it will display a screen which contains a list of malicious applications that has been found.
- When you are ready, click on “Quarantine Selected” button to start cleaning your PC. Once the procedure is complete, you may be prompted to restart your PC.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to stop b.minhazard.men redirect
To increase your security and protect your computer against new unwanted ads and malicious web pages, you need to use an application that stops access to malicious ads and web sites. Moreover, the program can block the show of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web-pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard application from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2017
- After downloading is done, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close it and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see a quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop pop-up ads, b.minhazard.men redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your Windows desktop.
Remove b.minhazard.men pop-up ads and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes cannot remove the unwanted b.minhazard.men pop-ups from the FF, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs and toolbars.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: December 21, 2017
When downloading is finished, open the file location. Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this utility is launched, you will see a screen such as below.
Now, click the “Scan” button to begin checking your PC system for the malicious extensions and ad supported software that opens advertisements from b.minhazard.men web-page. When it has finished scanning your system, it will show a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Clean” button. It will open a prompt. Click “OK”. When the clean up is complete, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your computer.
Look at the following video, which completely explains the procedure of using the AdwCleaner to delete adware, browser hijackers and other malicious applications.
Now your PC system should be free of the b.minhazard.men ads. Remove AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop-ups and annoying harmful web sites) and Malwarebytes (to periodically scan your personal computer for new malware and ad-supported software). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove b.minhazard.men advertisements from your PC system, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.