If the Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Microsoft Edge shows the xb9010485.com annoying web-site then most probably that your PC system is infected with an ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware). This adware alters the Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Microsoft Edge settings to open tons of unwanted pop-ups on all web-sites, including web-sites where previously you ads have never seen. These ads can be varied: pop-up windows, boxes, in-text ads, different sized banners and so on. What is more, the ‘ad supported’ software, that displays the xb9010485.com pop-up ads, can cause your Internet connection to be slow or freeze your browser so that the interface is not updated anymore.
Most often, the ‘ad supported’ software affects the most common browsers like the Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. But such the dangerous software as well may infect another web browsers by changing its shortcuts (adding an argument like ‘http://site.address’ into Target field of a web-browser’s shortcut). So every time you launch the browser, it’ll reroute to the unwanted xb9010485.com web page. Even if you setup a new startpage, an annoying web-page will be the first thing you see when you open the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge.
The adware is not a virus, but the virus behaves similarly. As a rootkit hides in the system, alters web-browser settings and blocks them from changing. Also the adware can install additional web-browser extensions, addons and modules that will inject advertising links within the Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge’s screen. Moreover, the adware may install internet browser hijacker that once started, will modify the web browser’s startpage and search engine. And finally, the adware can collect a wide variety of personal information such as what web-sites you are opening, what you are looking for the Internet and so on. This information, in the future, may be transferred to third parties.
We recommend to remove the ‘ad supported’ software, which redirects your internet browser on the xb9010485.com unwanted page, as soon as you found this problem, as it can direct you to web-resources which may load other harmful software on your computer.
How can you protect your PC from xb9010485.com ads
How to manually remove xb9010485.com pop-up ads
The simple answer is right here on this page. We have put together simplicity and efficiency. It will help you easily to clean your PC system of adware. Moreover, you can choose manual or automatic removal method. If you are familiar with the PC system then use manual removal, otherwise use the free anti-malware utility designed specifically to delete adware that causes annoying xb9010485.com advertisements. Of course, you can combine both methods. Read this manual carefully, bookmark or print it, because you may need to close your web browser or restart your PC.
- Delete suspicious and unknown applications by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to get rid of xb9010485.com redirect
- Remove xb9010485.com advertisements from Google Chrome
- Delete xb9010485.com redirect from Firefox
- Get rid of xb9010485.com ads from Internet Explorer
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Delete suspicious and unknown applications by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to start the system cleanup is to uninstall unknown and suspicious software. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded applications can clean up your browser from popup ads, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will show the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed applications.
- Scroll through the all list, and delete suspicious and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort software by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to get rid of xb9010485.com redirect
When the ad supported software is started, it can also alter the internet browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument similar “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you run the browser, it will be redirected to an annoying ads.
To clear the web-browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text which starts with “http://” which has been added here. You need to remove it.
When the argument is removed, click the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your web browsers, as they may be infected too.
Remove xb9010485.com advertisements from Google Chrome
Like other modern web-browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby delete the redirect to xb9010485.com annoying ads that is caused by the adware.
At first, start the Chrome. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will appear the main menu. Click on the option named “Settings”. Another way to show the Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the browser adress bar and press Enter.
The browser will open the settings screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset settings” section is visible, as shown in the figure below and press the “Reset settings” button.
The Chrome will display the confirmation prompt. You need to confirm your action, click the “Reset” button. The program will start the procedure of cleaning. When it’s finished, the web browser settings including the ‘block pop-ups’ option back to the values that have been when the Google Chrome was first installed on your machine.
Delete xb9010485.com redirect from Firefox
First, start the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, click the “Help” button ().
In the Help menu, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page, press “Refresh Firefox” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Get rid of xb9010485.com ads from Internet Explorer
First, start the Microsoft Internet Explorer, then click button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, press the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer” settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and press Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your machine for the changes to take effect. It will restore the IE’s settings like homepage, new tab page and search engine by default to default state, disable ad-supported web browser’s extensions and thereby remove the reroute to xb9010485.com unwanted page.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the ad supported software can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you open your computer, it will open xb9010485.com annoying site. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and delete all tasks that have been created by adware.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard at the same time. It will show a dialog box that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as on the image below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it is a component of the malicious software, then this task also should be removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by malicious programs. Once is complete, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to remove xb9010485.com with free malware removal application
Manual removal xb9010485.com advertisements requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your system. Moreover, the free software will help you to delete malware, internet browser hijackers and toolbars that your personal computer may be infected too.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- At the download page, click the Download button. Your web browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- Once the download process is done, please close all programs and open windows on your PC system. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will start the Setup wizard of Malwarebytes onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- Once the Setup wizard has done installing, the malware remover will start and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to begin scanning your PC for the ad supported software that redirects your internet browser to the xb9010485.com annoying web site. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- When it has finished scanning your system, it will display a screen which contains a list of malicious programs that has been found.
- When you are ready, click on “Quarantine Selected” button to begin cleaning your personal computer. Once the process is finished, you may be prompted to reboot your computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to block xb9010485.com pop-up ads
To increase your security and protect your PC system against new unwanted advertisements and malicious web-pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to harmful advertisements and web-sites. Moreover, the application can block the show of intrusive advertising, that also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: July 17, 2017
- After the download is done, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” window. Follow the prompts.
- When the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close it and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see a quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC, AdGuard will start automatically and block advertisements, xb9010485.com redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your Windows desktop.
Get rid of xb9010485.com advertisements and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes cannot delete the annoying xb9010485.com from the Chrome, FF, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for ‘ad supported’ software, browser hijackers, PUPs and toolbars.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: September 3, 2018
When downloading is finished, open the directory in which you saved it. Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen such as below.
Now, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the malicious extensions and adware that displays ads from xb9010485.com web-site. Once the system scan is finished, it will display a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Clean” button. It will show a prompt. Click “OK”. When the cleaning procedure is complete, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your PC system.
Look at the following video, which completely explains the procedure of using the AdwCleaner to get rid of ad-supported software, browser hijackers and other dangerous software.
Once you have done the guide shown above, your PC should be clean from malware and adware. The Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer will no longer show xb9010485.com annoying popup ads and redirect you to unknown sites. Unfortunately, if the guide does not help you, then you have caught a new type of adware, and then the best way – ask for help.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon. Next click “Do a system scan only” button.
- When it has finished scanning, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop.
- Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the unwanted xb9010485.com pop-ups.