If you turn on your computer and your web-browser is launched automatically, after that immediately show the annoying 71-zmobile.com web-page or your web-browser began to open a ton of pop-ups, then most probably your machine has become a victim of ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware) that usually gets installed as a part of some free software. Do not be surprised, it happens, especially if you are an active World Wide Web user. But this does not mean that you should reconcile with these unwanted redirects and ads. You need to perform the guide below to clean your computer ASAP, as the adware can be a way to infect your PC system with more dangerous malicious applications like viruses and trojans. The step-by-step instructions which follow, I’ll show you how to remove ad-supported software and thereby remove 71-zmobile.com unwanted ads from your PC system forever.
The ‘ad-supported’ software can change the settings of the Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and MS Edge, but often that a dangerous software like this can also infect all types of web-browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time start the browser to see 71-zmobile.com unwanted ads.
The ‘ad-supported’ software may insert lots of advertisements directly to the web-pages that you visit, creating a sense that the ads has been added by the creators of the site. Moreover, a legal advertising banners may be replaced on the fake advertisements, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and harmful programs. Moreover, the adware has the ability to collect a large amount of personal information about you (your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
We suggest you to remove adware and clean your PC system from 71-zmobile.com popup ads as quickly as possible, until the presence of the ‘ad-supported’ software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the step-by-step instructions below that will allow you to completely remove the redirect to 71-zmobile.com unwanted web-page, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
How does 71-zmobile.com advertisements get installed onto personal computer
How to manually remove 71-zmobile.com redirect
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually get rid of 71-zmobile.com advertisements from the Firefox, Google Chrome, IE and MS Edge.
- Uninstall suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Get rid of 71-zmobile.com advertisements from Chrome
- Remove 71-zmobile.com pop-up ads from Firefox
- Get rid of 71-zmobile.com from IE
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to get rid of 71-zmobile.com redirect
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Uninstall suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you start the PC system cleaning process by checking the list of installed applications and remove all unknown or suspicious applications. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious applications such as ad supported software and browser hijackers may be bundled with free programs. Remove the unwanted applications may delete the unwanted ads or web-browser redirect to unknown or unwanted web sites.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all applications. Scroll through the all list, and remove any suspicious and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort software by date of installation in the Control panel.
Get rid of 71-zmobile.com advertisements from Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a simple way to delete the malicious and ad-supported extensions, as well as to restore the browser’s start page and search provider by default that have been replaced by adware.
- Open the Google Chrome, then click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click the “Show advanced settings” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Further, click the “Reset settings” button, that located at the bottom of the Advanced settings page.
- The Google Chrome will show the reset settings dialog box as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the web browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, look the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove 71-zmobile.com pop-up ads from Firefox
If the FF settings have been changed by the ad supported software, then resetting it to the default state can help you to get rid of the redirect onto 71-zmobile.com web site.
First, run the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web-browser. Next, click the Help button () as shown below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the browser address bar and press Enter. It will show the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown on the screen below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will display the confirmation prompt, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. The FF will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the ad-supported software. When it’s finished, press the “Finish” button
Get rid of 71-zmobile.com from IE
First, launch the IE, then click button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown in the following image.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, press the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer” settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and press Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your machine for the changes to take effect. It will restore the IE’s settings such as startpage, new tab page and default search engine to default state, disable ad-supported web-browser’s extensions and thereby remove the redirect to 71-zmobile.com unwanted site.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to get rid of 71-zmobile.com redirect
When installed, the adware may add an argument similar “http://site.address” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Due to this, every time you run the internet browser, it will display the 71-zmobile.com unwanted web-site.
Right click on the web-browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that begins with “http://”. Remove it or everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe.
Next, click OK to save changes. You need to clean all web browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Firefox, Chrome, IE and Microsoft Edge.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the adware can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you launch your computer, it will open 71-zmobile.com annoying web-site. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and get rid of all tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ program.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard together. It will open a prompt that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown on the image below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something such as “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need get rid of this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it is a component of the adware, then this task also should be removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown in the following image.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by malicios application. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to remove 71-zmobile.com with free malware removal program
Manual removal 71-zmobile.com pop-ups requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the ‘ad-supported’ software may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the Malwarebytes Free which are completely clean your machine. Moreover, the freeware will help you to delete malware, internet browser hijackers and toolbars that your system may be infected too.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop by clicking on the following link. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: January 25, 2017
- At the download page, click the Download button. Your internet browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- When the download process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will launch the Setup wizard of Malwarebytes onto your machine. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the malware remover will start and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button for scanning your computer for the ‘ad-supported’ software that redirects your web-browser to the 71-zmobile.com annoying web-site. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- Once the checking is complete, it will show a screen which contains a list of malicious programs that has been found.
- When you are ready, click on “Quarantine Selected” button to begin cleaning your machine. Once the procedure is done, you may be prompted to restart your system.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to block 71-zmobile.com advertisements
To increase your security and protect your computer against new annoying ads and malicious web-sites, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous ads and web pages. Moreover, the application can block the display of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: August 16, 2016
- Once the downloading process is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” window. Follow the prompts.
- When the setup is finished, click “Skip” to close it and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see a quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you run your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and block popup ads, 71-zmobile.com redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your Windows desktop.
Scan your computer and remove 71-zmobile.com with AdwCleaner.
This removal program is free and easy to use. It can scan and remove adware, browser hijackers, malware and unwanted toolbars in Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and MS Edge web-browsers and thereby restore back their default settings (homepage and search engine by default). AdwCleaner is powerful enough to find and get rid of malicious registry entries and files that are hidden on the PC system.
Download AdwCleaner tool using the link below. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: March 4, 2017
When downloading is done, open the directory in which you saved it and double-click the AdwCleaner icon. It will run the AdwCleaner tool and you will see a screen as shown on the screen below. If the User Account Control dialog box will ask you want to display the program, click Yes button to continue.
Now, click the “Scan” for checking your system for the adware that cause a redirect to 71-zmobile.com ads.
When the system scan is done, it will show a list of all items detected by this utility like below.
You need to click “Clean” button. It will show a dialog box, press “OK” to begin the cleaning process. Once the cleaning procedure is finished, the AdwCleaner may ask you to restart your machine. After restart, the AdwCleaner will show the log file.
All the above steps are shown in detail in the following video guide.
Now your PC system should be clean of the 71-zmobile.com pop-ups. Remove AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted advertisements and annoying dangerous sites) and Malwarebytes (to periodically scan your system for new malware and adware). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove 71-zmobile.com advertisements from your personal computer, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.