Have you become that your web-browser randomly displays customerfeedbacksite.com, instead of the one you want to see? It’s a sign that you have an installed adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software) on your system. The adware is a part of malicious software that created to show a lot of annoying ads. Perform the instructions below ASAP. It will clear your system from adware that generates lots of pop-up ads in the internet browser and thereby remove the reroute to customerfeedbacksite.com page.
The malicious programs from the ad supported software family that modifies the settings of browsers usually affects only the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge. However, possible situations, when any other internet browsers will be affected too. The ad supported software may change the Target property of a internet browser’s shortcut, so every time you run the browser, instead of your start page, you will see the annoying customerfeedbacksite.com ads.
The ‘ad-supported’ software is the part of the software that is used as an online promotional tool. It is created with the sole purpose to open dozens of advertisements, and thus to promote the goods and services in an open web-browser window. So, the customerfeedbacksite.com is just one of the many pages of the so-called ‘ad-support’ type. It’s designed to fill the internet browser’s constant stream of advertisements, or redirect the browser to not expected and intrusive advertising web sites. Moreover, the adware can substitute the legitimate ads on misleading or even banners that can offer to visit dangerous web sites. The reason is simple, many advertisers agree on any ways to attract users to their web-sites, so the creators of adware, often forcing users to click on an advertising link. For each click on a link, the authors of the adware receive income. It is the so-called ‘Pay-Per-Click’ method.
We suggest you to remove ad-supported software and clean your system from customerfeedbacksite.com popup ads as soon as possible, until the presence of the ad supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the step-by-step guide below that will allow you to completely remove the redirect to customerfeedbacksite.com annoying page, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
How does customerfeedbacksite.com ads get installed onto PC system
Most commonly, the ‘ad-supported’ software is bundled within the installation packages from a free hosting and file sharing web sites. So, install a free software is a a good chance that you will find some bundled adware. If you don’t know how to avoid it, then use a simple trick. During installation, choose the Custom or Advanced installation option. Next, click ‘Decline’ button and clear all checkboxes on offers that ask you to install an unknown applications. Moreover, please carefully read Term of use and User agreement before installing any programs or otherwise you can end up with another unwanted software on your system such as this adware that redirect the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge onto the annoying customerfeedbacksite.com web site.
How to manually remove customerfeedbacksite.com redirect
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually get rid of customerfeedbacksite.com popup ads from the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to uninstall customerfeedbacksite.com redirect
- Delete customerfeedbacksite.com from Firefox
- Remove customerfeedbacksite.com redirect from Google Chrome
- Remove customerfeedbacksite.com advertisements from Internet Explorer
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to start the personal computer cleanup is to remove unknown and suspicious programs. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded programs can clean up your web-browser from pop-up ads, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will display the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed programs.
- Scroll through the all list, and delete suspicious and unknown applications. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort software by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to uninstall customerfeedbacksite.com redirect
Click the right mouse button to a desktop shortcut which you use to open your web-browser. Next, select the “Properties” option. Important: necessary to click on the desktop shortcut for the browser which is redirected to the customerfeedbacksite.com or other annoying web-site.
Further, necessary to look at the text which is written in the “Target” field. The adware can modify the contents of this field, which describes the file to be run when you open your web-browser. Depending on the browser you are using, there should be: Google Chrome: chrome.exe, Opera: opera.exe, Firefox: firefox.exe, Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe. If you are seeing an unknown text like “http://site.address” which has been added here, then you should delete it, as on the image below.
Next, click the “OK” button to save the changes. Now, when you run the internet browser from this desktop shortcut, it does not occur automatically reroute on the customerfeedbacksite.com web-site or any other unwanted web-sites that is advertised by the adware. Once the step is finished, we recommend to go to the next step.
Delete customerfeedbacksite.com from Firefox
First, launch the FF. Next, press the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, press the “Help” button ().
In the Help menu, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page, click “Refresh Firefox” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove customerfeedbacksite.com redirect from Google Chrome
Like other modern browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby get rid of the redirect to customerfeedbacksite.com annoying ads which is caused by the adware.
At first, run the Chrome. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will appear the main menu. Click on the option named “Settings”. Another way to show the Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter.
The internet browser will display the settings screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset settings” section is visible, as on the image below and click the “Reset settings” button.
The Google Chrome will display the confirmation dialog box. You need to confirm your action, press the “Reset” button. The application will launch the task of cleaning. Once it’s done, the browser settings including the ‘block pop-ups’ option back to the values that have been when the Chrome was first installed on your personal computer.
Remove customerfeedbacksite.com advertisements from Internet Explorer
First, launch the Internet Explorer, then press button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, press the “Reset” button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will open the “Reset Internet Explorer” settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. It will restore the Internet Explorer’s settings like homepage, new tab and default search engine to default state, disable ad-supported browser’s extensions and thereby delete the redirect to customerfeedbacksite.com annoying web page.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the unwanted customerfeedbacksite.com web page opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and get rid of all the tasks that have been created by malicious applications.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard together. This opens a prompt that called Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown in the following image.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your computer. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove it. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it’s a component of the adware, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to remove, then click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ software. Once is done, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to get rid of customerfeedbacksite.com with free malware removal program
Manual removal customerfeedbacksite.com redirect requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your system. Moreover, the free software will help you to remove malware, web-browser hijackers and toolbars that your PC may be infected too.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop by clicking on the following link. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: September 28, 2017
- At the download page, press the Download button. Your browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- When the download process is finished, please close all applications and open windows on your personal computer. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will run the Setup wizard of Malwarebytes onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the malware remover will start and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button . This will begin scanning the whole PC to find out ad supported software which redirects your web-browser to the customerfeedbacksite.com annoying web-site. This task can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- Once the system scan is complete, it will display a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been found.
- When you are ready, press on “Quarantine Selected” button to begin cleaning your computer. Once the task is finished, you may be prompted to reboot your personal computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to block customerfeedbacksite.com pop-up ads
To increase your security and protect your computer against new unwanted advertisements and malicious web-pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to malicious ads and web-pages. Moreover, the program can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: May 10, 2017
- Once downloading is complete, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the install is done, click “Skip” to close it and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see a quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC, AdGuard will start automatically and block popup ads, customerfeedbacksite.com redirects, as well as other dangerous or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your Windows desktop.
Delete customerfeedbacksite.com pop-ups and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the annoying customerfeedbacksite.com from the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs and toolbars.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: September 29, 2017
After downloading is done, open the file location. Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen such as below.
Now, press the “Scan” button . This will begin scanning the whole personal computer to find out malicious extensions and adware that shows ads from customerfeedbacksite.com web site. When it has finished scanning, it will display a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Clean” button. It will open a prompt. Click “OK”. Once the cleaning process is complete, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your system.
Look at the following video, which completely explains the process of using the AdwCleaner to remove ad-supported software, browser hijackers and other dangerous applications.
Now your computer should be clean of the customerfeedbacksite.com redirect. Remove AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted advertisements and annoying malicious pages) and Malwarebytes (to periodically scan your personal computer for new malware and ad-supported software). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to uninstall customerfeedbacksite.com pop-up ads from your PC system, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.