The Us.yardood.com is a new hijacker from the big family of browser hijackers that affects browsers and changes its settings such as home page, newtab page and search provider by default. It is currently very active spreading on the Internet. Many users have problems with cleaning a PC system from Us.yardood.com homepage and restoring the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge settings.
Most often, the Us.yardood.com hijacker affects the most common web-browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. But such browser hijacker infections as well may infect another browsers by changing its shortcuts (adding ‘http://us.yardood.com/’ into Target field of a internet browser’s shortcut). So every time you start the web-browser, it will open Us.yardood.com search. Even if you setup your homepage again, it is still the first thing you see when you start the web-browser will be the annoying Us.yardood.com web site.
In addition, the Us.yardood.com browser hijacker can also change the search engine selected in the internet browser. When you try to search on the infected browser, you will be presented with a fake search results, consisting of ads and Google (or Yahoo, or Bing) search results for your query.
The Us.yardood.com browser hijacker is not a virus, but the virus behaves similarly. As a rootkit hides in the system, changes browser settings, and blocks them from changing. Also this browser browser hijacker infection can install additional browser addons, extensions and modules that will open advertisements and popups. And finally, the Us.yardood.com hijacker infection can collect a wide variety of personal information such as what web-sites you are opening, what you are looking for the World Wide Web and so on. This information, in the future, may be transferred to third parties. Therefore it is very important to clean your PC as quickly as possible and thereby get rid of Us.yardood.com , as well as other malware and adware, which can be installed onto your system along with it.
Tips to prevent Us.yardood.com and other unwanted software
How to manually remove Us.yardood.com
Without a doubt, the browser hijacker is harmful to your system. So you need to quickly and completely remove this malicious software. To uninstall this hijacker, you can use the manual removal which are given below, or use an anti-malware tool for removing malicious applications, such as Malwarebytes Anti-malware and AdwCleaner (both are free). I note that we recommend that you use automatic removal, which will allow you to remove Us.yardood.com redirect easily and safely. Manual removal is best used only if you are well versed in system or in the case where hijacker is not removed automatically.
- Remove Us.yardood.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
- Remove Us.yardood.com search from Google Chrome
- Remove Us.yardood.com redirect from Firefox
- Remove Us.yardood.com search from Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove Us.yardood.com search
Remove Us.yardood.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you begin the personal computer cleaning process by checking the list of installed software and remove all unknown or suspicious programs. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious applications such as adware and browser hijackers may be bundled with free programs. Uninstall the unwanted applications can remove the annoying ads or web-browser redirect.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all programs installed on your PC system. Scroll through the all list, and remove any suspicious and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort software by date in the Control panel.
Remove Us.yardood.com search from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a simple way to get rid of the malware and adware extensions, as well as to restore the internet browser’s settings that have been changed by browser hijacker.
- Open the Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will show the Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again. Press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next press the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is finished, your web-browser’s homepage, new tab page and search engine by default will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Us.yardood.com redirect from Firefox
First, launch the Firefox. Open the main menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button (). In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown below. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Us.yardood.com search from Microsoft Internet Explorer
To restore the homepage and search engine by default you need to reset the Internet Explorer’s settings to the state, they were when the Windows OS was first installed on your computer.
First, start the Internet Explorer. Open the Tools menu (click ‘gear’ icon ). It displays the drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” dialog screen, you need to click the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The IE will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button as shown on the image below. Once the task is finished, click “Close” button, then close the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to back your browser’s start page and search provider by default to default state.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove Us.yardood.com startpage
Click the right mouse button to a desktop shortcut which you use to launch your internet browser. Next, select the “Properties” option. Important: necessary to click on the desktop shortcut for the browser which is redirected to the Us.yardood.com or other unwanted web page.
Further, necessary to look at the text which is written in the “Target” field. The hijacker can replace the contents of this field, which describes the file to be run when you launch your internet browser. Depending on the internet browser you are using, there should be:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
If you are seeing an unknown text like “http://us.yardood.com/” that has been added here, then you should remove it, as shown in the figure below. Next, press the “OK” button to save the changes. Now, when you open the browser from this desktop shortcut, it does not occur automatically redirect on the Us.yardood.com web-site or any other annoying web-pages. Once the step is finished, we recommend to go to the next step.
How to get rid of Us.yardood.com with Antimalware
Remove Us.yardood.com browser hijacker infection manually is difficult and often the browser hijacker infection is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your PC. Moreover, the free application will help you to remove adware and toolbars that your computer may be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: January 25, 2017
- Close all software and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- Further, press Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is finished, click the “Scan Now” button to begin scanning your PC for Us.yardood.com browser hijacker infection. This process can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected”. Once disinfection is finished, you may be prompted to Restart.
The following video offers a step-by-step guide on how to get rid of browser hijacker with Malwarebytes Anti-malware.
Block Us.yardood.com and other unwanted web sites
To increase your security and protect your system against new unwanted advertising links and dangerous sites, you need to use an program that blocks access to malicious advertising links and sites. Moreover, the program can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: August 16, 2016
Follow the prompts. After installation is done, you will see a window as shown on the image below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will run automatically and block pop-up ads, pages such Us.yardood.com, as well as other harmful or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
Remove Us.yardood.com infection and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove this browser hijacker, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for browser hijackers, adware, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: January 28, 2017
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Further, click “Scan” button to perform a system scan for Us.yardood.com hijacker and browser’s malicious extensions. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report as on the image below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will open a prompt as shown in the figure below.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is complete, the AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your personal computer.
When your PC is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for Us.yardood.com removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with Us.yardood.com removal.