If you find that your web-browser has become display the unwanted done.witchcraftcash.com pop-up ads then it’s a sign that your system is infected with dangerous software from the ad supported software family. The adware is a form of unwanted software that can open a large number of ads without a user’s permission. Moreover, it may reroute the browser on malicious and misleading web-sites. Also, if you seeing that the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge tries to load an unknown site, when you try to open a long-known page, then you do not need to wait! Press the stop button in browser’s address bar. You need to perform the step-by-step guide below and clean your PC from adware ASAP. It will assist you to get rid of the redirect to done.witchcraftcash.com and annoying advertisements.
Most often, the ad supported software affects the most common web-browsers such as the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. But such the dangerous software as well may infect another browsers by changing its shortcuts (adding an argument such as ‘http://site.address’ into Target field of a internet browser’s shortcut). So every time you launch the web-browser, it will reroute to the unwanted done.witchcraftcash.com web-site. Even if you setup a new home page, an annoying site will be the first thing you see when you start the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge.
The adware is the part of the software that is used as an online promotional tool. It’s created with the sole purpose to display dozens of ads, banners and pop-ups, and thus to promote the goods and services in an open web-browser window. So, the done.witchcraftcash.com is just one of the many web pages of the so-called ‘ad-support’ type. It is designed to fill the internet browser’s constant stream of advertising links, or redirect the browser to not expected and intrusive advertising web-sites. Moreover, the ad supported software can substitute the legitimate ads on misleading or even banners that can offer to visit malicious web-pages. The reason is simple, many advertisers agree on any ways to attract users to their web sites, so the creators of ad supported software, often forcing users to click on an advertising link. For each click on a link, the authors of the adware receive income. It’s the so-called ‘Pay-Per-Click’ method.
So, obviously, you need to remove the ad supported software as soon as possible. Use the free guide below. This guide will help you clean your system and remove the done.witchcraftcash.com unwanted ads.
How does done.witchcraftcash.com ads get installed onto computer
How to manually remove done.witchcraftcash.com redirect
This useful removal guide for the done.witchcraftcash.com ads. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to uninstall done.witchcraftcash.com let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove done.witchcraftcash.com redirect
- Remove done.witchcraftcash.com ads from Chrome
- Remove done.witchcraftcash.com redirect from FF
- Get rid of done.witchcraftcash.com in IE
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to begin the system cleanup is to delete unknown and suspicious software. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, for one simple reason, many free programs at its installation additionally set various unneeded applications that most often generate unwanted advertising banners and redirect your browser to done.witchcraftcash.com site. So, remove the unneeded software may cleanup your browser from popups, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed programs.
- Scroll through the all list, and remove suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed applications, we recommend sort applications by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove done.witchcraftcash.com redirect
Now you need to clean up the browser shortcuts. Check that the shortcut referring to the right exe-file of the browser, and not on any unknown file. Right click to a desktop shortcut for your browser. Choose the “Properties” option.
It will open the Properties window. Select the “Shortcut” tab here, after that, look at the “Target” field. The adware can replace it. If you are seeing something like “…exe http://web.site.address” then you need to remove “http…” and leave only, depending on the browser you are using:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
Look at the example on the screen below. Once is done, press the “OK” button to save the changes. Please repeat this step for web-browser shortcuts which redirects to an annoying sites. When you have completed, go to next step.
Remove done.witchcraftcash.com ads from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a simple way to remove the malware and adware extensions, as well as to restore the internet browser’s settings that have been modified by adware.
- Open the Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will show the Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again. Press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Click on the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is done, your web-browser’s settings will be restored to their original defaults. This will reset your start page and search provider by default.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove done.witchcraftcash.com redirect from FF
If the FF settings have been changed by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help you to remove the redirect onto done.witchcraftcash.com ads.
Run the Firefox and press button to display the Tools menu. It shows the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web-browser. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type about:support in the browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. It will open the confirmation dialog box. Click on the “Refresh Firefox” button. The FF will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the adware. Once, it’s done, press the “Finish” button
Get rid of done.witchcraftcash.com from IE
Open the IE tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the “Internet Options”. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button. You will now need to restart your personal computer for the changes to take effect.
How to get rid of done.witchcraftcash.com with Anti-malware
Manual removal done.witchcraftcash.com popup ads requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the ad supported software may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your PC system. Moreover, the free applications will help you to get rid of malware, internet browser hijackers and toolbars that your computer may be infected too.
- Please download MalwareBytes Anti-malware to your desktop from the following link. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: January 25, 2017
- At the download page, press the Download button. Your browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- Once the download process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- This will launch the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes Anti-malware onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Anti-malware will start and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button for ad supported software removal scan. It will start scanning your computer for the ad supported software which redirects your internet browser to the done.witchcraftcash.com unwanted page. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- When the MalwareBytes Anti-malware has finished scanning, it will open a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been found.
- When you are ready, press on “Remove Selected” button to begin cleaning your computer. Once the process is finished, you may be prompted to Restart.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Block done.witchcraftcash.com ads and other annoying pages
To increase your security and protect your PC against new annoying ads and malicious sites, you need to use program that blocks access to dangerous advertisements and pages. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web-sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: August 16, 2016
Follow the prompts. After installation is complete, you will see a window as shown in the figure below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will run automatically and block pop-up ads, web pages such done.witchcraftcash.com, as well as other dangerous or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your Windows desktop.
If the problem with done.witchcraftcash.com pop-up ads is still remained
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the done.witchcraftcash.com advertisements, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below. AdwCleaner download
Category: Security tools
Update: March 4, 2017
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that generates the done.witchcraftcash.com ads.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will display a scan report. Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will show a prompt. Click “OK”.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for done.witchcraftcash.com removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the annoying done.witchcraftcash.com .