Are you seeing vidcas2.game-gold.com advertisements in the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge every time you use the web-browser to surf the Internet? This means that your PC is infected with an adware which looks the entire traffic generated by you and on this basis, it popups tons of of annoying advertisements. Currently, this adware are widely spread, due to the fact that most people are trying to find freeware, download and install them on the PC without proper attention to the fact that the ad supported software can penetrate into the system along with them.
The adware usually affects only the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge by changing the browser’s settings or installing a malicious extensions (addons). Moreover, possible situations, when any other web-browsers will be affected too. The ad supported software will perform a scan of the computer for browser shortcuts and modify them without your permission. When it infects the internet browser shortcuts, it will add the argument such as ‘http://site.address’ into Target property. So, each time you open the web-browser, you will see an annoying vidcas2.game-gold.com web-page.
What is more, the ad supported software may display advertising links depend on a page that you are visiting. That is, it is clear that this adware, without your permission, steals your private information such as: your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking, and much, much more. The ad supported software may monetize its functionality by collecting data from your browsing sessions and selling it to third party companies. This puts your personal information at a security risk.
We recommend to get rid of the adware, which redirects your web-browser on the vidcas2.game-gold.com unwanted web-site, as soon as you found this problem, as it can direct you to web-resources which may load other malicious software on your system.
How does vidcas2.game-gold.com ads get installed onto system
How to manually remove vidcas2.game-gold.com redirect
This step-by-step instructions will help you remove vidcas2.game-gold.com ads. These vidcas2.game-gold.com removal steps work for the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, as well as every version of Windows operating system. Some of the steps may require you to close the internet browser or reboot your computer. So, bookmark or print it for later reference.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to uninstall vidcas2.game-gold.com redirect
- Remove vidcas2.game-gold.com pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Remove vidcas2.game-gold.com popup ads from FF
- Delete vidcas2.game-gold.com from Microsoft Internet Explorer
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to begin the computer cleanup is to uninstall unknown and suspicious software. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, for one simple reason, many free applications at its installation additionally set various unneeded applications that most often generate unwanted advertising and redirect your browser to vidcas2.game-gold.com site. So, remove the unneeded software may cleanup your browser from popups, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed programs.
- Scroll through the all list, and delete suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed applications, we recommend sort applications by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to uninstall vidcas2.game-gold.com redirect
Now you need to clean up the browser shortcuts. Check that the shortcut referring to the right exe-file of the browser, and not on any unknown file. Right click to a desktop shortcut for your browser. Choose the “Properties” option.
It will open the Properties window. Select the “Shortcut” tab here, after that, look at the “Target” field. The adware can replace it. If you are seeing something like “…exe http://web.site.address” then you need to remove “http…” and leave only, depending on the browser you are using:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
Look at the example on the screen below. Once is done, press the “OK” button to save the changes. Please repeat this step for browser shortcuts which redirects to an unwanted web pages. When you have completed, go to next step.
Remove vidcas2.game-gold.com pop-up ads from Google Chrome
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click to Settings option. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown below and click on the Reset settings button. Confirm your action, click on the Reset button.
Remove vidcas2.game-gold.com popup ads from FF
Open the Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Delete vidcas2.game-gold.com from Microsoft Internet Explorer
Run Internet Explorer, press . Click “Internet Options” as shown below. In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next press Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and press Reset button. You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect. It will restore the IE’s settings to default state, disable ad-supported browser’s extensions and remove the redirect to the vidcas2.game-gold.com annoying web-site.
How to remove vidcas2.game-gold.com automatically
We recommend using the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free. You can download and install MalwareBytes Anti-malware to detect vidcas2.game-gold.com threat and remove it, by clicking the download link below. When installed and updated, the Anti-malware will automatically scan and detect all threats present on the computer.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 9, 2017
Once installed, the MalwareBytes Anti-malware will try to update itself and when this task is done, click “Scan Now” button to perform a scan of your computer. During the scan it will detect all threats present on your PC. In order to remove all threats, simply click “Remove Selected” button. The Anti-malware is a free software that you can use to get rid of all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about the MalwareBytes Anti-malware, we recommend you to read and follow the guide or the video guide below.
How to block vidcas2.game-gold.com popup ads
To increase your security and protect your system against new unwanted advertising banners and malicious web-pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous ads and web sites. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2017
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, vidcas2.game-gold.com redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon , which is located on your Windows desktop.
Get rid of vidcas2.game-gold.com ads and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot get rid of the annoying vidcas2.game-gold.com pop-up ads within the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 30, 2017
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for malicious extensions and the adware which shows the ads from vidcas2.game-gold.com page. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will display a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your personal computer.
When your PC is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for vidcas2.game-gold.com advertisements removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the annoying vidcas2.game-gold.com .